It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the Dots: Titanic, 9/11, Banksters, NWO, Illuminati, and the Phoenix

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
(Mods, I realize there are several threads about the Titanic, but I would like the opportunity to prove why I’m now convinced that this theory is fact. Thank you for allowing me to state my reasons. The Titanic tragedy is also closely linked to 9/11, the Federal Reserve, the New World Order, the Illuminati, and the fact that the U.S. and world are run by the banks.)

A few years ago, I’d read about the conspiracy theories surrounding the sinking of the mighty, indestructible Titanic. It seemed very plausible to me and the coincidence of the Federal Reserve being born shortly thereafter was extremely strange. If you hadn’t heard it before, here’s the conspiracy theory in a nutshell:

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll island just off the coats of Georgia to plan the Federal Reserve Bank. Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderclip represented the Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial empire. Henry Davidson, Charles Norton and Benjamin Strong represented J.P. Morgan (Illuminati). Paul Warburg (Illuminati) represented the Rothschilds (Illuminati) Banking dynasty of Europe. The Rothschilds were the banking agents for the Jesuits and hold `the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.'

According to theorists, the plan for the Federal Reserve was set in motion, but experienced some opposition to its creation. Three of the richest people in the world opposed the Federal Reserve in the United States because they knew the repercussions of a private institution dictating the monetary trends within the country. These people were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss, and Jacob Astor; all of which were aboard the Titanic when it sank.

Source: jimstrutzin.hubpages.com... (I encourage you to read and watch the video within this webpage. It goes into discussion about the captain and J.P. Morgan being Jesuits.)

Well, this past weekend, I watched the History Channel’s documentary about the Titanic. I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A THEORY, BUT FACT.
The documentary was dramatized and told from the point of view of actual passengers who were portrayed by actors. As one of the “passengers” was describing how he was woken up in the middle of the night by the eerie silence of the ship, he decided to go on deck to see what was going on and figure out why the engines weren’t running.

As he left his room, he described how the corridors were like a labyrinth. Each floor was vastly different than all the others. He stated how he got lost each day going to and from his sleeping quarters even after being on the ship for a few days. He mentioned how it took him several minutes to find his way to the ship’s deck and how frustrating it was for him.
The following link states that not even the crew knew their way around the maze-like corridors.
wiki.answers.com...

This description of the levels and how they weren’t laid out the same has proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ship was sunk on purpose to bring about the evil Federal Reserve.

You would think that the engineers would make all the levels mirror each other to enhance the number of survivors, but this wasn’t the case.
The following is a diagram of the ship from the side view. Notice the heading. It’s called a Tripple (sic) Screw. Hmmm. Strange wording when there were three male passengers in the way of the Federal Reserve that ended up getting screwed on this voyage.
www.historyonthenet.com...

Aside from the fact that there weren’t nearly enough life boats, the simple fact that the ship’s levels were designed to confuse people is a tell tale sign that the designers of the ship weren’t concerned with saving as many passengers as possible in the event that the unsinkable Titanic ran into trouble. If relaxed passengers who was thinking clearly couldn’t find their way to the deck -- frantic, frightened passengers who wouldn’t be thinking clearly would get lost much more easily trying to get on deck to find an available life boat.

Another point to ponder is that the three men who objected to the creation of the Federal Reserve certainly weren’t going to make it onto one of the life boats and if their kin did, the water was so cold that they wouldn’t have been able to survive either. The people who wanted to start the Federal Reserve certainly wouldn’t want to be burdened with any of the men’s children coming forward later to avenge their fathers’ deaths and put the Federal Reserve in jeopardy, so the fact that the ship was sailing in icy waters instead of tropical waters was also part of the plan.

Although, Astor’s pregnant wife survived and Guggenheim’s family didn’t join him on the fatal cruise. Both Strauss and his wife perished on board the Titanic. It is believed that his wife refused to get into a life boat stating, “We have been living together for many years. Where you go, I go.”
Source: www.historyonthenet.com...

Here is an account of the corridors from the perspective of a survivor:

Maria and George loved the Titanic with its endless maze of corridors and staircases, and so many rooms to explore.

Anna, on the other hand, was extremely nervous about her children getting lost in the steerage labyrinth, and rightfully so - the Titanic, a ship physically designed to keep the rich from ever meeting up with the poor, was a jungle of locked iron gates and dead-end corridors meant to separate the third class from the upper classes. Although not intentionally designed to be a safety hazard, the irrational design of the third-class areas was undoubtedly a vital factor in the amount of steerage lives lost.

Source: titanic-children.webs.com...

So, it is at least admitted that the ship’s corridors were designed with a maze-like quality to keep the rich and the poor from encountering each other as well as the fact that it contributed to the loss of life for many. But, from the account in the History Channel’s documentary, it also confused the rich, too, which didn‘t aid in saving their lives either. I don't buy the statement that the corridors weren't intentionally designed to be a safety hazard. Besides, even the corridors where the wealthy stayed were also designed this way.

So, let’s review the deadly factors:
1. Too few lifeboats
2. Confronted with frigid temperatures and icy water (if you made it to a lifeboat)
3. Maze of confusing corridors some of which led to dead ends (Let’s not forget that the Winchester Mansion was designed this way to confuse the spirits)

So, to get to my point, after learning about the maze-like corridors, I wholeheartedly believe now that the ship was designed as a deathtrap in order for the Federal Reserve to be born and those who were behind it are still prospering today on the deaths they caused then.

I also believe that the sinking of the Titanic is the sole catalyst that's led up to how Americans, as well as people in other countries, are getting screwed today by the banking industry.

When the Titanic and its passengers were laid to rest in icy waters, the New World Order was born. The men and their institutions have caused numerous deaths then and they’re still causing pain and death today.
(Cont.)
edit on 3-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
(Cont.)

Remember these names and know that this has all been planned:
Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderclip represented the Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial empire. Henry Davidson, Charles Norton and Benjamin Strong represented J.P. Morgan (Illuminati). Paul Warburg (Illuminati) represented the Rothschilds (Illuminati) Banking dynasty of Europe. The Rothschilds were the banking agents for the Jesuits and hold the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.

We’re quickly nearing the Federal Reserve’s 100th birthday and the beasts listed in the previous paragraph need to be destroyed if we are to rise above our slavery.

Just as we keep the 9/11 victims’ memories alive in our hearts, we must never forget the ones who died in the Titanic. Both of these incidents changed the course of history for the worst and the evil doers are going to have to face the music. They have taken lives in the name of the almighty dollar and now it’s pay back time.

To the Evil doers: We know who you are. We know you love to build great things only to destroy them and those inside. You worship death and destruction. The Titanic and the Twin Towers helped the phoenix rise from the ashes each time. We know how you work and you’re becoming more transparent each day. The American people and others around the world are ready to go phoenix hunting.

Phoenix! It’s what’s for dinner.

Three things that may be happening now or will be happening in the near future:
The Federal Reserve is going to die, the banks are going to go under, and the people who are responsible for causing death and suffering are being awakened by nightmares of seeing themselves stuck in a teeny tiny prison cell found guilty of mass murder, grand theft, fraud, treason, etc. I wouldn’t doubt if some of the guilty wake up screaming when they see themselves walking towards the gallows in their dreams.

Elites: You can run, but you cannot hide.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That was an excellent documentary about the Titanic. I wish I had more time to learn about all of the people you mentioned..all of those people leave me feeling fascinated and disgusted.

You know what...that doc was on Discover Channel...

edit on 3-9-2011 by Neopan100 because: Added link

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm a tad confused as to why the steerage passenger decks would be made more confusing if the idea was to sink 3 men that were most definitely not in steerage.

Surely allowing an easy mass exodus from steerage on to the deck would of caused more confusion and added to the difficulties of getting into life boats....

Also if the ship was intentionally driven into an iceberg (or it was made to look that way) then sailing in tropical waters would of made that impossible due to the lack of icebergs.
edit on 3/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Very interesting thread!

I had never heard about the "mazes" within the titanic... Why would there be dead ends?

I never really looked into the titanic disaster myself, outside of what I was taught in school, and from the movie I watched only once...

But I was always concerned about why there were not enough lifeboats for every person... Is that common even on todays cruise ships?

Ill have to try and find that history channel doc... Thats the only channel on TV I can even stand to watch

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Have you researched when the original design for the Titanic's interior was drawn up? Seems to me very unlikely that the ship would be designed specifically for specific murder/conspiracy, considering how far in advance it would have to be concocted. Seems like a huge waste of time and resources when simple murder would be so much more efficient - and this was before DNA testing, forensic science, etc. However, the desire of the rich to be completely insulated from the regular folk sounds like standard operating procedure then - and now. So I think that is the very reason for the maze of corridors, etc.

That being said, it is my opinion that the Federal Reserve was indeed a plan by the very few powerful rich to ensure their continued, and even expanded, omnipotence. I just don't think they planned to create an ocean liner from the ground up in order to do it. I don't think they worked this far ahead - and I don't think they would have had the patience. Just my opinion.
edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity mishap

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

S&F I will have to get back to this since it sounds very interesting and a very long read. I am all for this fighting against our continued deception and slavery. I am sick of being a cog in somebody else's wheel. The more we know and unravel, the closer we get to the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Titanic is always an interesting subject and you've done an excellent job on your OP.

But I can't see the ship being designed in advance to kill the three nor the unfeasibility--it would seem--of getting the three men on the boat at the same time and then hoping it would work.

I don't put it past corporate sociopaths, but for me, it doesn't add up. S & F though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I love it when I stumble upon new conspiracies,...well knew to me!
Have you thought that it's possible the ship was built to sink on it's first voyage?Is this why they advertised it as unsinkable?Is it possible they planned it that far in advance?Especially when I think of the book that was written,years before the Titanic was even finished,called the sinking of the Titan.seems like somebody knew something in advance?Anyway thanks for starting this thread,I've always been fanatically fascinated with anything Titanic!My apologies the book was called "the Wreck of the Titan"

edit on 3-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Thanks for posting the documentary and correcting me about the channel it was on. I don't have cable and was watching it at my parents' house. I assumed it was the history channel since that's usually what's on when I'm there.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Yes, it would seem as though building the Titanic only to destroy it would be a huge waste of resources, but, as I mentioned, TPTB seem to get great joy out of building great things only to destroy them. This is why I've linked this conspiracy to 9/11. The Twin Towers were a significant landmark. Many who pictured NY envisioned the Twin Towers. Considering the grand design of the Titanic as well as the Twin Towers, it is even more symbolic of the grand design the elite have been cooking up for several years.

For those who are unfamiliar with the initial Titanic conspiracy, please visit the first link I posted in the Op. It goes into great detail about how the ship's captain was a Jesuit who had sailed those waters for about 25 years. Why would he have "accidently" wrecked such a beautiful ship then when he had a stellar sailing record to begin with? He was a Jesuit had been ordered to wreck into a glacier as a suicide mission. He'd taken an oath and this was going to be his last duty.

The men who wanted the Federal Reserve to be created were Jesuits. They are also the same men who commissioned the Titanic. Their relatives are the ones who are running the banking industry today and causing America and the world to be turned upside down.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I love it when I stumble upon new conspiracies,...well knew to me!
Have you thought that it's possible the ship was built to sink on it's first voyage?Is this why they advertised it as unsinkable?Is it possible they planned it that far in advance?Especially when I think of the book that was written,years before the Titanic was even finished,called the sinking of the Titan.seems like somebody knew something in advance?Anyway thanks for starting this thread,I've always been fanatically fascinated with anything Titanic!My apologies the book was called "the Wreck of the Titan"

edit on 3-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

Yes I agree, and I seem to recall there being a large number of people who cancelled their voyage due to premonitions about the vessel sinking.

TPTB are spirit worshiping cultists so I could def see this as a big sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This website here says that the Captain had been sailing for White Star Lines for 38 years and was to retire after taking the Titanic on its first and final journey.
library.thinkquest.org...
Was Smith a Kamikaze ship captain? Was he on a mission for the Jesuits?

This site here talks about the many insurance companies who helped to pay for the Titanic's construction.
www.abc.se...
Why would an unsinkable ship need so much insurance?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'd like to specify that the passenger I mentioned in the Op who was awakened by the silence of the ship's engines was the son of a wealthy business man. He was not in the poor quarters. He was in the wealthy sleeping quarters. I thought this was confusing and just wanted to clear this up for people who are thinking that just the corridors where the poor stayed where maze-like. ALL of the corridors were confusing.

Also, please pay special attention to the part where I mentioned that the ship's crew members were often confused and lost as they made their way through the corridors.
The ship was designed to disorient everyone. Not just keep the rich and poor separate.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Also, please pay special attention to the part where I mentioned that the ship's crew members were often confused and lost as they made their way through the corridors.
The ship was designed to disorient everyone. Not just keep the rich and poor separate.

Even for the Crew Members this Trip was the first one!

I love the Titanic Conspiracies but i doubt that your Idea have enough Substance
for a further Investigation, but still a good Idea!

Star and Flag

Ps: Wasn't there a lot of Gold and Money on Board?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Titanic's blueprints:
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS370US370&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=un iv&sa=X&ei=7YhiTrGjJ83OgAeqtfGICg&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=627

Here's another site with the blueprints, but I can't click to enlarge any.
www.lessons-from-history.com...

These may be easier floorplans to see:
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS370US370&biw=1366&bih=627&prmd= ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=CItiTraFBYfUgQeRmsSuCg&ved=0CEgQsAQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we are! This is about the best site for seeing the readable and detailed floorplans:
copperas.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though the last site I linked to has about the best blueprints I've been able to locate. I encourage everyone to review all of them for any discrepancies. I will also be comparing the floorplans and post anything unusual. I hope you will do the same. Together we can determine if this was a doomed ship from the start. In my opinion, those who worship unseen forces of evil will sacrifice the rich and poor alike.

* I'd also like to mention that it is a mighty strange coincidence that the Titanicwas built in 1911 and the World Trade Center was attacked on 9/11.

Another point to ponder is that the same man, Silverstein, who owned the World Trade Center also owns the Sears Tower in Chicago. I find it disturbing that Obama is also from Chicago and his good buddy and former advisor, Rahm Emanuel, is now the mayor of Chicago. Call me crazy, but I would bet that the next false flag attack may be in Chicago. Although, I hope that this isn't the case.

I'd like to take this time to point out that the bird on the Homeland Security emblem is a phoenix and not an eagle. The tell tale sign is the spike of feathers on the top of the head.

Why are there 22 stars on the Homeland Security Emblem? Does anyone know?

Here's a rather interesting webpage with a picture of Hillary Clinton wearing a phoenix on her lapel.

The page goes into a lengthy discussion on the symbolic significance of the phoenix and why Hillary's bird pin is a phoenix and not an eagle. It's certainly worth a read!
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Your "theory" is full of holes. Where to start? I suppose I would like to say first that this is outlandish in the fact that there would have been many easier and less expensive ways to get rid of these people. Do you really expect anyone to believe that so many years were spent designing and building a ship simply to take the lives of certain individuals who may or may not have been aboard said ship? No way.

Really, that is the only argument that is necessary at this point. The fact that there were too few lifeboats was simply because it made the ship uglier, and no one expected it to sink. The design of the ship was not to intentionally trap people, and in your own provided evidence the reason given for the design was to separate the rich from the poor.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I always wonder why it is that when people talk about a "titanic conspiracy," they never bring up the fact that the events were perfectly outlined in an entertainment form, almost the same scenario as 9/11 and the tv show "The Lone Gunman"...

"The Wreck of the Titan was published in 1898, 14 years before RMS Titanic was even finished being [cheaply] built"

6 Insane Coincidences You Won't Believe Actually Happened

#5. Morgan Robertson Writes About the Titanic... 14 Years Early

A hundred years before James Cameron turned douchebaggery into an art form at the Oscars, American author Morgan Robertson wrote a book called Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan, about the sinking of an "unskinkable" ocean liner. When you see the cover, you figure you're pretty clearly looking at a fictionalized version of the Titanic story.
en.wikipedia.org...

No surprise there; it's a story that's been told over and over (there were 13 Titanic movies before Cameron's, including one by the Nazis) but Robertson's book was first.

Where it Gets Weird:

He was so eager to be first, apparently, that he didn't bother to wait for the Titanic to actually sink before writing about it. The Wreck of the Titan was published in 1898, 14 years before RMS Titanic was even finished being [cheaply] built.
www.nytimes.com...

The similarities between Robertson's work and the Titanic disaster are so astounding that one has to imagine if White Star Line built Titanic to Robertson's specs as a dare. The Titan was described as "the largest craft afloat and the greatest of the works of men," "equal to that of a first class hotel," and, of course, "unsinkable".
www.historyonthenet.com...

Both ships were British-owned steel vessels, both around 800 feet long and sank after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic, in April, "around midnight." Sound like enough to keep you up at night? Maybe that's why Robertson republished the book in 1912 just in case enough people didn't know that he wrote it.
www.lux-aeterna.co.nz...

Where it Gets Even Weirder:

While the novel does bear some curious coincidences with the Titanic disaster, there are quite a few things that Robertson got flat wrong. For one, the Titanic did not crash into an iceberg "400 miles from Newfoundland" at 25 knots. It crashed into an iceberg 400 miles from Newfoundland at 22.5 knots.

Wait, what the #? That's one hell of a lucky guess!

What 41.1 million square miles looks like.

But maybe the weirdest thing about Titan were points that had nothing to do with the story, but check out after numerous inquires and expeditions to the Titanic wreck site.
en.wikipedia.org...

For one, both the Titan and the Titanic had too few lifeboats to accommodate every passenger on board; the Titan carrying "as few as the law allowed." While Robertson decided to be generous and include four lifeboats more on his ship than Titanic, it's an odd point to bring up when you consider that lifeboats had nothing to do with the #ing story. When Titan hit the iceberg (starboard bow, naturally), the ship sank immediately, making the point made about lifeboats inconsequential. Why the # mention this?!
en.wikipedia.org...

It'd be like HAL 9000 addressing the danger posed by O-rings at low temperature decades before the Challenger disaster...

also...

Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor were three of the richest men in the world, and all publicly opposed the idea of America having a central banking system. Coincidentally, all three perished on the night of April 12, 1912, when the Titanic hit an iceberg on its maiden voyage.

JP Morgan, who strongly wished to have a Federal Reserve established, owned the White Star Line, which in turn, owned the Titanic. Soon after the Titanic sunk, the Federal Reserve was established.

Federal Reserve using symbolism along the lines of "Sinking the Unsinkable" ?

Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012
edit on 4-9-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Wow very interesting read and very well put together. I for one believe do believe the conspiracy but at the same time there are some things i would question.

If the illuminati were to devise such a grand scheme, what would provide them a sense of assurance that the 3 men would be taken care of? What would happen if one or two of them ended up on a lifeboat?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
* I'd also like to mention that it is a mighty strange coincidence that the Titanicwas built in 1911 and the World Trade Center was attacked on 9/11.

Very interesting point.. As i have said in the past i dont believe coincidences. The illuminati play number games like this all the time but over a period of a almost a hundred years is nuts

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join