It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Whites Become Minority in America

page: 2
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter what color or race is the minority.there are idiots of all races which make it bad for all of us.Good thing there isn't a national coalition of stupid people.We would all be in big trouble.

edit on 9/2/2011 by stillsearchin because: because




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So? Not to be rude but, so? Is it a surprise? How does this affect your life unless you're scared of it or a policymaker in the gubberment


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Pity I don't see the Native American population listed.

Being they were here first...


I would like to see the percentage of people here with at least 1/16th Native American decent. That would be really interesting information.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And let's be clear...whites are only a minority if you add up ALL OTHER RACES.

They are still the majority if you look at them side by side.


Silly statistics



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I had an interesting moment on a thread about homosexuality where I said that in SA at the moment I feel more oppressed due to my white skin and penis than because of being gay.

Under the apartheid they hated me for being gay.
Under the African National Congress (ANC) they discriminate against me because I am a white male!

Under the current Affirmative Action program in SA you can forget about a career as a young white male.
Our ancestors are painted as evil colonialists.
White kids are made to feel guilty from a young age.

And what do the black masses want?
All the things we "evil colonists" brought - like plumbing, and electricity, brick houses and black label whiskey and cars.
Did we deprive Africans of that in their tribal areas?
Did they have it before colonialism came and built schools and hospitals?

Yes colonialism did many things wrong, but don't tell me the white man only brought "evil" and they had a better world before that.
We surrendered so much of our power, and still it is not enough.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by Sternblut
 





I would add something to this, but I'm not going to because my posts keep getting deleted. So I'll post this new tid bit and leave before anyone calls me a racist.


So you don’t like being called a Racist? Ok, I can understand that. But are you racist?

If you are not racist then you will see all races as your equal. You will see that colour doesn’t matter and that whatever is on the outside is irrelevant because it is only the inside that matters.

And if that’s the case then you really wouldn’t care what colour the majority in America is.

So, what’s is the point of this thread?



Peace


Doesnt matter what I say because I knew I'd get called a racist.
Pro-white sounds pretty racist doesnt it?
Affirmative action for whites sounds pretty racist right?

Racist is now a term to describe whites only.
BTW Every creature on the planet is racist. Racism is prefering your race over another, if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend hubby whatever of the same race you could be called racist.

Equality doesnt exist in nature, nor in the human world. Such an idea is impossible. Even between two blacks, two whites, or two women or whatever, one will always be better than the other. That's the way it is.

Frankly I agree with the majority of these posts. Where does my 7 immigrant tax break come in? Job promotions, healthcare and welfare kick in? Being an american doesnt get you much these days when your rights and privileges are given to people who enter your country illegally. My significant other happens to be an immigrant, and they don't get benefits or tax breaks or anything like that. They happen to be white, and russian. They found this article for me. They are concerned about russian news, but apparently, russians are just as concerned about us!



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut
 


And European cities will follow suit by 2050. Sad but true. We're losing a culture and a rich heritage because it's politically correct.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It won't matter after the nuclear holocaust anyway.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillsearchin
It really doesn't matter what color or race is the minority.there are idiots of all races which make it bad for all of us.Good thing there isn't a national coalition of stupid people.We would all be in big trouble.

edit on 9/2/2011 by stillsearchin because: because
There is. They're called political parties.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Sternblut
 


Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F



Are you suggesting only whites are "Americans"???



Even though I don't live in America I'd say yes. Americans (as in the ones that founded this country and fought of the british) are white. Anyone other race is just americanised. Even if they were born in America.


What about the Chinese who built the railways and worked in construction. Or the Black people who helped define American culture with blues and Jazz and worked the plantations that helped the economy. Or the Italians who gave America their fantastic food, not to mention a few good boxers and "ol blue eyes" himself.

Oh, and African Americans and native American Indians thought against the British too.

America is made up of many different people, some white European some not... Polish, Irish, English, African, Asian, Chinese etc...

And that’s not even mentioning the Native American Indians who are the actual true Americans.

Peace



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I had an interesting moment on a thread about homosexuality where I said that in SA at the moment I feel more oppressed due to my white skin and penis than because of being gay.

Under the apartheid they hated me for being gay.
Under the African National Congress (ANC) they discriminate against me because I am a white male!

Under the current Affirmative Action program in SA you can forget about a career as a young white male.
Our ancestors are painted as evil colonialists.
White kids are made to feel guilty from a young age.

And what do the black masses want?
All the things we "evil colonists" brought - like plumbing, and electricity, brick houses and black label whiskey and cars.
Did we deprive Africans of that in their tribal areas?
Did they have it before colonialism came and built schools and hospitals?

Yes colonialism did many things wrong, but don't tell me the white man only brought "evil" and they had a better world before that.
We surrendered so much of our power, and still it is not enough.


YOUR from SA? I feel for you. SA is one of the sadest current events but it's largely ignored. i know people who've been there said they are rejecting a lot of white SA passage to america. The murders there are the most horrific things I've ever seen. Anyone that says that SA doesnt have an anti-white object clearly hasent been there, or isnt white! I fear that the same thing may happen to america.

And yea the native americans got decimated. But not they are some of the richest people around. So they will never go extinct!



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel
 


Yeah your right.Can't think of a better explanation for those in DC,but idiot and incompetent are two different things.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If the whites want to "maintain their control", they need to breed like the other races. It's not the amount that exists in this country, it's the amount that they will have if society trends keep up. It's not like I think that whites need to remain the dominant race, but those who fear that they should remain it, why in the heck aren't they pumping them kids out like the Duggars? If you've got 2 kids, you're only replacing yourself and your spouse. Any less and you're not maintaining a breeding population.


I said that, and I'm 30 and not likely to ever have kids.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When was America the country of the 'whites'...it never was...remember the 'whites' took the country from those who originally lived their in tribes...they weren't 'white.'

We use colour to differentiate people...that's not right.
Why?

I'd only take notice if e.g. 'Good becomes the minority in America.' Don't judge people using colour, race ethnicity, judge people on their heart, on their personality...on their thoughts.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Sternblut
 


Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F



Are you suggesting only whites are "Americans"???



Even though I don't live in America I'd say yes. Americans (as in the ones that founded this country and fought of the british) are white. Anyone other race is just americanised. Even if they were born in America.


What about the Chinese who built the railways and worked in construction. Or the Black people who helped define American culture with blues and Jazz and worked the plantations that helped the economy. Or the Italians who gave America their fantastic food, not to mention a few good boxers and "ol blue eyes" himself.

Oh, and African Americans and native American Indians thought against the British too.

America is made up of many different people, some white European some not... Polish, Irish, English, African, Asian, Chinese etc...

And that’s not even mentioning the Native American Indians who are the actual true Americans.

Peace


regrettable I can't find a copy of the declaration of independence, but after it says all men are created equal, it follows up with only white men. seriously lol find a copy of it and it's right there. I'm surprised I can't google it!



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper
 


Lol what?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The only feeling I get from postcolonialism at the moment is that it is presented as racial.
Especially in sub-Saharan "black Africa" the notion is that all whites have oppressed all blacks.
Thus, the failures of black Marxist regimes and open dictatorships are smeared onto an uncertain "neo-colonialism" that never fails to impress the brainwashed masses of Africa, and Western teens.
They preach that "American and British Neo-colonialism" caused all the harm, even when they followed Cuba and Moscow, and now the sly colonialism of China.
Neo-colonialist theory is a joke.
Just bash the white man whatever he does.
That's all it is.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Note that it says for urban areas, most of the ghettos are in the urban areas



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


No. Not at all. I am saying Americans don't live in America anymore.. Not the America I grew up in...Its not a white or black or race issue. It's a controll issue. Anyone can be enslaved..



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that the OP (and others) doesn't seem to acknowledge that all americans ((and in to be fair all nationalities) are immigrants regardless of race, religion , sexuality or creed. It really annoys me that so many people think that history started 2000 years ago - or in the case of america 500 years ago.
We're all one race - its called the human race. We've been around for a long time, during which we've migrated, lived, loved and reproduced all over our tiny little planet. Our current generations will only be here for a few short years. The human race will go on and evolve, and continue to migrate, live, love and hopefully prosper.




top topics



 
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join