It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Become Minority in America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It always amuses me to see the ardent politically correct crowd come out in droves with statements to prove that they are not “racist“. That word is a terribly potent weapon.

If you have any hopes of being treated with respect by the new majority, you should ponder the activities of the “flash mobs”

And do read the articles on what has and is happening to white folk in South Africa.

And if you think that you white folk as a minority will get welfare assistance…….oh never mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sternblut
I completely agree as an american I think we shall follow suit. Please don't let obama get assissanated!

Even the whites in the US will be polar bear hunting!

Too true, however I cannot help but add that if Obama had been President since 1980 (like many dictators, and indeed, Mugabe) then a hungry polar bear might be a better option than millions of starving people.
At least in American culture you can vote people out.
We've been told in SA in no uncertain terms that the ANC will rule until "Jesus comes back".
And now they are beginning to openly censor the media.
www.r2k.org.za...
edit on 2-9-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
It always amuses me to see the ardent politically correct crowd come out in droves with statements to prove that they are not “racist“. That word is a terribly potent weapon.

If you have any hopes of being treated with respect by the new majority, you should ponder the activities of the “flash mobs”

And do read the articles on what has and is happening to white folk in South Africa.

And if you think that you white folk as a minority will get welfare assistance…….oh never mind.

Your points are solid.
The fair flash mobs come to mind: Wisconsin race war

We are joking about assisstance, like SA, it'll never happen.

I can only hope that like all things, there is an oscillation and that maybe whites wont all be slaughtered..
I don't see why it's such an issue to even talk about it? Unless of course a bunch of Hive mind matrix agents want to smear you politically correctly

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Sternblut

Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F

sad but true

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We have been the minority for a long time it is just now that the people who do the statistics are realizing it

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It isn't just happening in the US, its happening in Canada and England as well, have any of you ever been to Toronto?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Check your stats because last time I checked, Caucasians were way past the majority in the USA......it's just a shame they don't get off their lazy butts and vote on election day!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
well as far as I'm concerned they can all gobble and me Cauc

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Check your stats because last time I checked, Caucasians were way past the majority in the USA......it's just a shame they don't get off their lazy butts and vote on election day!

NO amerixan president has done anything to stop the invasion
since Eisenhower. Voting is useless. Cultural Marxism Rules.
The rich profit from the destruction of amexica.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-9-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would prefer everyone was Purple! It's not the person's skin color that defines them, It's their Morals and ethics.

People migrate to the U.S. buy legal means every day but that process is long and drawn out. I know, my American friend is married to a Hungarian and it has been 2 years in the imagration process. In the mean time all sorts of other Purple people break into the country, steal free health care, work and pay no taxes so on and so forth. THAT is not a Racist attitude. If i break a law i get arrested, If i drive with out insurance, i lose my drivers licence. And again Morals, as others have stated above, I call it lazy if your goal in life is to have more kids so you can get more free $$ to by more drugs whils i pay taxes to support people's bad habbits. There are no excuses, life is all about choices.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is this supposed to make me feel better ? I'm a black female living in America that happens to be attracted to white men......I guess they'll be harder to find now.

I don't know what to say but some of our problem is the Mexican immigrants.........that's half the problem.

/Sarcasm on/
Everybody is brown now, what a shocker ? We'll have to judge people by their morals and beliefs!

/Sarcasm off/
If you look at history, whites haven't been the nicest to ever one else. Not saying anyone deserves to be beaten or hurt. That is not what I'm saying all I'm saying is: Karma is a bitch.
Every great nation or people falls at some time.If you don't get on the boat, you will be left behind.
If certain people in this nation learn to behave themselves, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
There is nothing else to add, peace.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How does it feel?

It feels fine. And i'm not complainin. Like other people we know!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Well, if we get karma in SA the blacks can increase our population from 3 million to 40 million, build us 10 modern universities and the best hospitals in Africa, and spend 56 percent of their tax money by starting to build us houses with bricks, and electricity and plumbing.
That would be a start of karma behind the propaganda.
But alas, we won't see that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Its not the Human race when science says Africans are the only pure humans. We of European decent are part Neandethal.

LOL I have to pull an ATS here. Can you provide documentation for this Mr. Neanderthal. That's crap. Please I would love to see where science says African are the only pure human. I want a full report!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Its not the Human race when science says Africans are the only pure humans. We of European decent are part Neandethal.

Every race is pure. It's when they mix that they become un-pure. In other words, hybrids.

'

LOL circle gets the square. Hybrids. that's pretty funny

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My race is "human".

Er, mostly. (but that's another topic
)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

i would like to share...but would you hear? please i don't want ...to fight or create more...strong feelings.our words effect each other.our minds are connecting,through this medium...we can hear each other...i hope.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneeye

i would like to share...but would you hear? please i don't want ...to fight or create more...strong feelings.our words effect each other.our minds are connecting,through this medium...we can hear each other...i hope.

You got something to spit? Spit it lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

it'll be ok...that's really all i wanted to say but it was to short so....(edit) oh what the heck "come here"(gives quick hug in a brotherly fashion...then gives atomic wedgie)
edit on 3-9-2011 by oneeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Who cares?

This will only bother racists and xenophobes. So my race isn't the majority anymore. Whatever. I just hope the other majority races treat us with a bit more respect than we as caucasians have traditionally treated them.

Flawed horribly flawed. You and I had nothing to do with slavery. We are living in 2011, everyone is educated and everyone can access the internet. Also the majority of whites in the U.S. today descend from families that came to the U.S. after the genocide of the Natives and slavery of blacks.There is no treating better than or worse.
edit on 9/3/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join