It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Become Minority in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would add something to this, but I'm not going to because my posts keep getting deleted. So I'll post this new tid bit and leave before anyone calls me a racist.

Russia Today

New census data analyzed by the Washington Post reveal that non-Hispanic whites are now a minority in 22 of the 100 biggest urban areas in America. While metropolises such as Los Angeles, San Antonio and San Francisco have seen minority-majorities prior to 2010, now NYC, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis have witness the change firsthand, as Black, Asian and Hispanic populations in those areas outnumber that of white residents.

-Edit for piece of article.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Sternblut because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Sep 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How does it feel?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who cares?

This will only bother racists and xenophobes. So my race isn't the majority anymore. Whatever. I just hope the other majority races treat us with a bit more respect than we as caucasians have traditionally treated them.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How does it feel?

Just waiting for the special treatment any time now. Looking forward to some special grants, and special student loans. Also now whites should get the same treatment when it comes to employment right? I mean now that whites are the minority all work places should be forced to push white applicants to the front of the line. Fair is fair right? Oh how this shoe fits so nicely on this other foot finally.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Who cares?

This will only bother racists and xenophobes. So my race isn't the majority anymore. Whatever. I just hope the other majority races treat us with a bit more respect than we as caucasians have traditionally treated them.

Haha
I read this wrong at first, thought you were saying that we've treated them all well
I hope you're right.. show us some respect when we gave none!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cool, now I should go to the top of the line for section 8 housing, 10$ a month rent here I come. Next on my agenda is going to be free health care, food stamps, heating gas paid for, etc.. Oh, now I can have 10 kids and not have to worry about who's footing the bill!! This will be great, do you think we will get to play the race card too? If so I got big plans to sue my way to the top.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When whites become a minority, will Affirmative Action benefit them? If not, then Affirmative Action has just been proven as anti-white legislation and inherently racist.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Oh Hell yes ima go have 50 kids just so i can collect support from the government!

Man this is old news to me, ive been living surronded by hispanics, people from different parts of the middle east and just recently a huge group of "refugees" from Burma,Laos, Vietnam etc. Now maybe Catholic Charities will pay for my new car, college tutition, rent, and brand spanking new top of the line laptops, ipods, you name it. Fair is Fair Right?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F

Are you suggesting only whites are "Americans"???

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why does Russia today care where minorities live and why are you guys bothered by it?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

Haha I read this wrong at first, thought you were saying that we've treated them all well I hope you're right.. show us some respect when we gave none!

Really? Whites never gave any respect? I resent the implication that white people never gave minorities/people of color/whatever the hell is PC now any respect.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I would add something to this, but I'm not going to because my posts keep getting deleted. So I'll post this new tid bit and leave before anyone calls me a racist.

So you don’t like being called a Racist? Ok, I can understand that. But are you racist?

If you are not racist then you will see all races as your equal. You will see that colour doesn’t matter and that whatever is on the outside is irrelevant because it is only the inside that matters.

And if that’s the case then you really wouldn’t care what colour the majority in America is.

So, what’s is the point of this thread?

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hispanic people in the Americas???, whod have thought it eh.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

S/F

Are you suggesting only whites are "Americans"???

Even though I don't live in America I'd say yes. Americans (as in the ones that founded this country and fought off the british) are white. Any other race is just americanised. Even if they were born in America.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

You should probably Google the thirteen colonies and maybe try and comprehend what is wrong with your statement.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All I care about in the end is will they treat me any worse off because of it?
I treat everyone equally until people give me a reason to treat them different.
Of course you're talking about America, but everywhere white people are becoming a minority.
Multicultural integration.
I'm not racist, never have been, never will be. We are all human. I just want to know if and when white people thin out, will the other races jump in and just wipe us out while they have the chance? lol. or will we all be brown by then.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

S/F

I agree, i`m from England and its been like that for years over here, whenever you open your mouth your branded racist , but, i think the Americans that get in the limelight dont even represent half of the real americans who just like every other poor so n so has got to work all day/night, pay the bills, pay the taxes, spend time away from the kids, pay the fuel prices, pay for food just to survive, and no one really has a voice anymore in their own countries.... now im not racist, but i do think its wrong to simply not even look at imigration poroblems around the globe, were gonna be wiped out as a race sooner than any other, and its a joke, all for the sake of what our ancestors did, i dont give a ##snip## what went on back then, its what`s happening now that matters, but everyone just sits around doing fcuk all, watching tv and doing everything were told to do. When i get old and weird i`m gonna be one of them strange fellas living in the trees hunting squirrels arent i ?

edit on Sat Sep 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This sums it up for me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So? Not to be rude but, so? Is it a surprise? How does this affect your life unless you're scared of it or a policymaker in the gubberment

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join