It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuakes and the Moon (major EQ prediction between 15th - 26th September)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There was a guy on the radio last night talking about the moons influence on the earth and earthquakes.

He was saying that when the moon hits a certain distance from the earth -I think he was saying when the Earth is almost underneath the moon- the moons gravity causes land to rise by 6-10 inches in places and the sea to rise by 12 inches. He was certain this was a factor in the Japan Earthquake and was saying the moon will be at this point soon and predicted there would be a major EQ sometimes between the 15th and 26th of this month.

This got me thinking about this 188 day spacing between quakes thing everyone was talking about. Maybe it has something to do with the moon cycles. Has it not been nearly 6 months since the Japan quake, therefore these dates this guy predicted must be close to being 188 days since Japan??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Define "underneath the moon"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Actually the real thing is suppose to happen september the 26th. If you go to JPL small body and look at what happens for the 26th, two things are occurring, First of all there is an alignment of the earth with Nibiru and mercury. Second, The brown dwarf will only be 0.38 AU from mother earth, which could cause cataclysms in my opinion. This is 1/5 the distance between earth an sun as an additional piece of information.

Although, the real date to look at is october the 17th. Why not september? Simply because it is when the brown dwarf is at it's nearest distance from earth, 0.23 AU. The real thing is that when the planet will continue on moving during this date, the gravity will have an even greater impact on earth. Smaller distance means more possibilities of volcanoes, EQ's, tsunamis, etc. You get the point anyway.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Im not to sure, just repeating what this guy said, I guess he was implying that the moon is at its highest point on the horizon? There for pulling the earth upwards?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I know... I know... Don't shoot the messanger for the message...

Really enough with the predictions. Its like saying "you are more likely to get in a car accident while driving your car".
The moon has been circling the Earth for a long time. Earthquakes have been happening for a long time, In guess now all of the sudden we're screwed!

I'm predicting higer than normal tides on those dates and crazy people in the 7-11 and midnight!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

First it was Elenin and now it's Nibiru?

When are people going to make up their minds!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

For someone with a nickname of thruthseek3r, there are a lot of lies in your post...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think this thread is going to be really important...

EVERYONE stop what ever you're doing... look at when the NZ eq hit, the Chile eq, and the most recent Japan eq... Count the days between the NZ and Chile quake, then count the days between the Chile and Japan quake.

Take that number, and add that to the date of the Japan quake and what do you get? Sept 15th...
My bet is something happens early morning on the 16th... 9/16/11. Remember also that MANY volcanoes have been "activated" over the last several months, so if something huge were to occur there's no doubt in my mind it would be a domino effect of natural cataclysms.

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Although, the real date to look at is october the 17th.

My birthday
and 11 days later... the 28th. dun dun duuuuuuuuun

I AM GOD
edit on 2-9-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not many lies just the truth. I feel a sense of denial from what I said. If you feel this is all lies then fine it is ok for me. But what's you gonna do when #s will hit the fan because yes it will and very soon brother. Instead of trying to say this and that which are truth, yet unaccepted by the general public, you should do better posts in my honest opinion. All this considering yourself as a golden contributor.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

I know... I know... Don't shoot the messanger for the message...

Really enough with the predictions. Its like saying "you are more likely to get in a car accident while driving your car".
The moon has been circling the Earth for a long time. Earthquakes have been happening for a long time, In guess now all of the sudden we're screwed!

I'm predicting higer than normal tides on those dates and crazy people in the 7-11 and midnight!

No im not saying dont shoot the messenger, I chose to post this up so have to deal with whatever comes my way due to that decision. Just thought id share what I heard last night, the only issue is that this guy on the radio had clearly done alot of research on this subject where as I have not. Therefore I wont have 'all the answers', but he sure put forward a good case.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
I think this thread is going to be really important...

EVERYONE stop what ever you're doing... look at when the NZ eq hit, the Chile eq, and the most recent Japan eq... Count the days between the NZ and Chile quake, then count the days between the Chile and Japan quake.

To add more to that, every single time there were E.Q's, I call february 27th 2010 in Chile, september 4th in Christchuch and march 11th 2011 in Japan, there were alignment with the brown dwarf. The truth is the general public will not accept it. Also, secret societies has their part here because they will try to make us think the real big deal is 21st december 2012. The only thing that happens on this date is a summer solstice and it is in link with their ritual... With that being said, forget 2012 it is NOW
. September is the month and if you do not believe me then wait and see, I promess you will not be deceived

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So there is a dwarf star 0.38 AU from us is there?

lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So there is a dwarf star 0.38 AU from us is there?

lol

One man's brown dwarf could be another man's magnetar. 14km.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If you read correctly what I had just written, the brown dwarf is going to be 0.38 on the date of September the 26th. Now it is at at a distance of 0.93 AU from earth on the date of September the 2nd. If you wish to look for yourself here is a link: JPL small body

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Well yes in the case of having a celestial body which is not what it really is. The truth and the matter is the real thing what is this '' comet elenin'' (a false flag, comet can not cause earthquake) is not at all a comet. September the 26th all the lies by TPTB will go down because the evidence i going to be out there. Proof will be revealed soon and we will be able to see this planet in our sky very soon too.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ohhh I get it now!

Elenin is Nibiru....

And Nibiru is a brown dwarf.

You're in for a rude shock dude!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Today is the 2nd, exactly 2 weeks from today will be the 16th.
The circle must be completed... watch the movement of devastating quakes and the dates of them... Chile, New Zealand, Japan. Only one place left to feel the wrath.

Time WILL tell.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Which means what exactly? What you just said sounds to my hear as something would happen to me just for saying the truth. Could you explain further Chadwickus?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

Today is the 2nd, exactly 2 weeks from today will be the 16th.
The circle must be completed... watch the movement of devastating quakes and the dates of them... Chile, New Zealand, Japan. Only one place left to feel the wrath.

Time WILL tell.

You are right, time will tell. The thing is too many coincidences have happened in the past related to Nibiru to have it just pure luck or hazard. There is no such thing as luck or hazard. But anyway, that is my personal belief and in no way I want it to be considered as an absolute truth. We will see as we get closer to the date.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think that Elenin is an aging, somewhat over the hill magnetar that has been here before and still could pack a punch.

That's what I think.------

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join