It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuakes and the Moon (major EQ prediction between 15th - 26th September)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

You're not saying any truths.

Have you got a contingency ready for when you are wrong?

Alien intervention?

I see it going down like this...

You'll be proven wrong, you'll make up some story in your mind to dismiss the fact that you were wrong and then you'll find something else equally weak to cling to.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chile - Feb 27th, 2010
NZ - Sept 4th, 2010
Japan - March 11th, 2011
???? - Sept 15th-16th 2011.

Do the math rather than trying to incite and provoke people... you need to chill son

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Alien intervention?

I see it going down like this...

You'll be proven wrong, you'll make up some story in your mind to dismiss the fact that you were wrong and then you'll find something else equally weak to cling to.

Rinse and repeat.

First of all whether you say I do not say any truth it does not matter, we could go and argue during many hours without having any proofs behind our saying, the truth is hidden (although the fact it is a comet does not fit with what happened in the past but anyway ...). We still will have to wait and see what happens.

Nothing ready, the day I think it will happen, in my opinion, if nothing happens (and I wish sincerly it could be this way to be honest), then I will say I was wrong and make my honest excuses, not much pride in myself as a human, why would I have any with this anyway?

Alien intervention?

I can tell you that maybe we could have a fake invasion prepared by The Powers That Be, because they all have the technology to do that. The only way they could make an intervention would be by the acts of man which would change the current process of evolution of humanity. This is the only way I do see an alien intervention possible. Nothing to do my prediction of the near future.

I see it going down like this... You'll be proven wrong, you'll make up some story in your mind to dismiss the fact that you were wrong and then you'll find something else equally weak to cling to.

As I said earlier, Let's wait and see if I am wrong (I hope so).

I will not make a story in mind, definitely not, this would be a pure act made by pride, which I do not have to gain or keep in this case. If I am wrong, I will admit it and say to you my excuses about it without further arguing. That is it and all.

Sincerly,

Thruthseek3r

edit on 2-9-2011 by thruthseek3r because: quotes overview remade

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Well, I do not want to incite anybody out here but just to put into a certain perspective the facts I do have some sources and believe in. Maybe the effect made by these claims are not good but the intention behind the saying were. Saying the truth has been much important to me in the last years, so when I am into such an important topic, it is becoming a priority.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

Chile - Feb 27th, 2010
NZ - Sept 4th, 2010
Japan - March 11th, 2011

Do the math rather than trying to incite and provoke people... you need to chill son

Well the number of days apart are 188 for the above dates. Lets just hope its a weird co-incidence for the 3 Major EQ's that occurred till date since Feb 27th. However if the Lunar Cycle is to be considered to be the real culprit other than CME's, then definitely Sep 15th or 16th will be the dates to watch the fault lines (or maybe non fault lines too since VA had EQ too recently).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If your so sure about this, let's make a cash or some form of material bet.
$100 says I'm right, if I'm not, you will get $100.
If I'm right I will get $100.
So lets bet
You have nothing to lose judging by your posts.
Also care to make a thread? So that when your wrong you will be labelled as another failed doomsday sayer.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I do not plan on betting as I consider a bet a fake way to justify one's argument. The point is that it is something I believe will happen, not something I would want to, but the evidence of EQ's from the past in link alignment of the earth and Nibiru are relevant in my opinion.

Again I do not want to spread fear and if my prediction from what I have failed (I hope so, just to mention) then expect my apologies here on ATS, no pride is involved in all this.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ok, so you aren't 100% sure that it will happen, but are trying to show ATS that you are faithful it will, by conducting some poppycock excuse. Knew it would happen.

If you don't want to make a bet, make a thread so I can troll you when it happens and ATS will know you as a phoney doomsday sayer.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about the near perfect alignment of the moon, Jupiter and Earth on the 11th-13th. There' a full moon on the 11th as well. Jupiter is almost at it's closest point to Earth at this time. October 29th is when it's at it's closest.
Since the moon is known to cause earthquakes, an alignment with jupiter should cause stronger earthquakes, especially when Jupiter is at it's closest point.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
There was a guy on the radio last night talking about the moons influence on the earth and earthquakes.

There's always some guy spouting uneducated nonsense.

There is no credible link between large magnitude earthquakes and the Moon: Dr Quigs

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

Chile - Feb 27th, 2010
NZ - Sept 4th, 2010
Japan - March 11th, 2011

Cherry picking. It's a common tactic by shills to back up their unsubstantiated claims.
I guess hard science isn't the forte of people who subscribe to this?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WHEN the earthquakes that are destined to tear America in half happen (and you better believe they will, I've been seeing it coming for at least three years now, and the escalation of the signs of it in just the past month has been terrifying), all the people who are now pre-programmed to think it was Elenibiru will run around screaming "Told you so!" The problem is, everyone else with a theory will also be screaming whatever they believe. HAARP, moon perigee, God's wrath, Satan's mischeviousness, Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, Masons, Illuminati, chemtrails, solar flares, heavy rainfall, heavy drought, man-made climate change; why, some might even believe it's just another earthquake, with no non-natural causative element at all. It will be an exquisite bedlam of anger, sound, and fury signifying nothing. When it happens, if you survive it, your only concern from then on should be how to keep surviving it... AND how to help others survive. After this nation plunges into chaos, the only hope for the survivors will be each other. We sure as hell can't rely on any government officials coming to the rescue (especially since D.C. will be an early casualty), and nobody will be able to survive this on their own. Just going to sleep could be fatal.

So maybe, rather than trying to pre-program ourselves with baseless beliefs about who to blame for it, we should be organizing our own survival plans. Trust me, the cause won't concern you at all once you're caught up in the middle of it... and no matter what, there is no way to prevent it from happening, no matter what the cause turns out to be. Even if someone guesses the eventual trigger mechanism(s) correctly beforehand, they'll be powerless to stop it, no matter how many nukes they take to the Earth's core and set off. If it's natural, we can't control it; we don't have that much power over nature. If it's man-made, we can't control the men making it; we have even less control over those guys than we do nature. Therefore, the best thing, the absolute best thing you can do now to help yourself and your family, is finding a way to not be here when it happens... but I'm not at all certain it won't also cause world-wide quakes, making everywhere unsafe.

Yes, I have a theory about the cause: all those millions of years that the Mid-Atlantic Ridge has been spreading wider and wider without any of that pressure being relieved. The pattern looks like the American East Coast is just as much of a subduction zone as Japan: two very long lines of quakes separated by a few hundred miles where nothing's happening. Or maybe it's China's iHAARP system, or the hand of God... but whatever the cause, the effect will be the same: total devastation for whoever gets in its way. Hasn't anyone else noticed how many politicians and pundits have been moving to central Texas lately (a place that's had so little rain this year that almost no Fukushima fallout has fallen there)? They're getting out of the way. The coasts are doomed, guys; the rats are deserting their beachfront condos.

Blame whoever or whatever you want when it happens, or nothing and nobody, but it won't change a thing. Concentrate instead on things that will make a difference in our survival. Yes, OUR. No man stands alone for long. As LBJ said, "These are the stakes: to make a world in which all of God's children can live, or to go into the dark. We must either love each other, or we must die."

Yeah, it was a campaign ad, but he wasn't wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hilarious.

I honestly don't know how some people even remember to breathe.
I do hope that you lot will at least be big enough to admit that you are wrong when nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

i just want to know how are you so sure that Nibiru exists? im one of those people who will wait and see if something happens so im not gonna say Nibiru doesnt exist but why are you talking about Nibiru like you know for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Because of what I said in previous post. Alignments with the dwarf start which caused EQs. A comet is made of dust, ice and earth. It's graviational field can not cause EQs. All the infrared sattelites in the space, google sky. Much evidence out there but the many just do not want to listen nor to releash the truth but does it really matter? The truth will come out soon and will prevail all the lies made by TPTB.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

You will not have to troll me do not worry I promise you personally

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please read the link (especially the pertinent sections about the Moon and Earthquakes and the lack of evidence) in my post above. Then maybe try to gather some knowledge on Plate Tectonics and how this relates to earthquakes.

Please.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Please go to my previous post and look at the link to JPL small body database. Given the dates you will see that at these dates and during alignments EQs happened here on earth. Many scientists will not recognize it but it is pure fact. The pulse of energy happening during these alignments make EQs, volcanoes, etc. It is a force beyond what we see or can look (even if we can see with telescope the brown dwarf).

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Given the dates you will see that at these dates and during alignments EQs happened here on earth.

Earthquakes occur every day.
What is your point?

edit on 3-9-2011 by aorAki because: changed a word

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've almost completed my charts for mid to late Sept:

The following is ONLY probabilities of 6.0+:

These are the regions to watch closely mid to late Sept.........

Greece: up to a 7.0+

Japan: up to a 8.0+

NZ: South Island up to a 6.7+ North Island up to a 6.2+

Chile: up to 6.5+

Indonesia: up to 6.5+

Vanuatu: ???

+ could more than *

Will revise in coming days re USA and South Pacific region

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join