It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP attack cancelling mp3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind

presscore.ca...

[url=http://presscore.ca/7-83hz.mp3]Grab the mp3 here

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Just trying to give a opposition response overall so people don't go into this with a pre-programming of it will make them feel better.
Placebo effects based on what is stated it will do will of course return false information.
So, you push forward something that says it will make them feel dandy (maybe)...and block the death rays by the reptilian haarp engineers or whatnot, and yep, people whom want to believe this will notice effects.

So, hopefully my slightly sarcastic and cynical responses has triggered at least a bit of skepticism and objectivity overall in order to counter the front loading of what you will feel once you start. Not trying to slam you or anyone, just wanting to get perspective in people trying it out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Now if you're going to tell me you're sitting there with your headphones on jamming to this 7.83hz tone, well, placebo.
edit on 1-9-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

Bam. Cheers mate.

So, some technical issues arise already based on the claim.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The Schumann resonances can undo or cancel out the HAARP weather modifying and earthquake inducing broadcasting frequencies. This Schumann resonances mp3 can be used as a defense against HAARP attacks as the Schumann resonances reestablishes the positive energy oscillations of the Earth’s magnetic field. By playing it during a severe weather storm or predicted earthquake event the oscillations of the Earth’s magnetic field cancels out or simply changes the HAARP storm or earthquake inducing electromagnetic frequency
If it will actually do this...All the power to it!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by SaturnFX

You can go here and pay for it....Source

Woah, a double cd of ascension beats for only 60 bucks! What a deal

So, does this guarantee that I become deitylike with magical and mystical powers by Saturday? I really would like to ascend before December (less christmas presents to buy for people).

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It doesn't sound absurd, mind you, to use frequencies to break up storm patterns...all things are frequencies, however, it would probably have to be along the lines of a huge array of highly sophisticated targetted equiptment across multiple states, if not the entire globe, in order to start effecting the atmosphere and counter huge systems of low/high pressure and such. not just some guy blasting his sterio stops a hurricane.

And then of course there is the tons of research needed to find the right frequency to make adjustments to the pressure systems...probably unique from second to second across thousands of miles...ya, this whole thing sounds like nonsense. (sounds...hmm...pun?)

But carry on

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yippie...I hope it works out for you...Get back to us in Dec and let us know...Do your own research...hehehe

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

You can go here and pay for it....Source

OR, you could get them FREE from one of these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I couldn't help but take a look at the mp3 in closer detail given the precise nature of the stated frequency of 7.83hz. What we have as an average over the 4 loudest parts of the frequency range is 7.73hz @ -8.3db. Though the total average is 7.80hz so not far off. Bit of fine tuning needed me thinks. :p

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

so are you saying this is plausible or not?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

No it is not plausible, at least not using any of the methods suggested in the original post. None of the devices mentioned would be capable of reproducing the frequency at any meaningful level, if at all. I won't argue the tss over the effect of the frequency when properly reproduced, it would make for an interesting experiment.

I remember reading about a scientist who came up with a theory that if he built a large enough speaker, he could create a frequency low enough and loud enough that it would literally shake the earth to pieces. Einstein upon hearing of this machine set out to ridicule the scientist into obscurity and while knowing that such a doomsday device would actually work fabricated his own research and used it along with his standing in the scientific community to achieve this. In other words he lied and nobody questioned it. I don't know if the story is true but its a well proven fact that resonant frequencies can produce very odd effects.
edit on 1-9-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm all for these Hz's, but don't you think this is a little looney?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join