It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP attack cancelling mp3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
presscore.ca...

[url=http://presscore.ca/7-83hz.mp3]Grab the mp3 here

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ahh, nothing like viral marketing.

I heard of people visit my website, it protects them from reptilian scanning devices

(just sayin...)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a couple of questions:

Is this supposed to be heard at high volume or low as in "background" of whatever you're doing?

Is it suppose to be the only sound you're hearing or you can be doing whatever you're doing while listening to it?

Just for testing purposes.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm not marketing.. I found it at Presscore.. (Linked in post) I have no other interest than hearing what others think about it. I'm an ATSer too you know..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
a couple of questions:

Is this supposed to be heard at high volume or low as in "background" of whatever you're doing?

Is it suppose to be the only sound you're hearing or you can be doing whatever you're doing while listening to it?

Just for testing purposes.

Thanks

I had to turn the volume up to hear the rumbling sound.. not maxed, but up.. I get that I might not have to up the volume as its a frequency and I might not be able to actually hear anything.. some may hear it, others won't.. we each hear at different frequencies I'm told..

..oh and I'm not sure if you can have it as background noise.. while listening to music for instance.. would be a good test though.. I'm working with it in my headphones while I'm working.. didn't think about maybe streaming music on top of it..

The main reason I though this was interesting was the part about the body self haling on this frequency.. want to see if there any thruth to it..
edit on 1-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I fail to see how sound waves will have any effect on radio waves.

Of course, when no HAARP effects happen (what a surprise!), that will be used to show how well it works...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Of course, when no HAARP effects happen (what a surprise!), that will be used to show how well it works...

Don't know what to tell you. How can you be sure no HAARP effects are occurring? There seems to be plenty of people against it.. must be some reason for that no?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Good question...

Maybe a 43.8059 m wave length (the sound at 7.83 hz) can be equivalent to the 6843654.804489805 hz in radio waves.

I could be saying the most idiotic thing experts ever heard lol, but I also questioned about it, and the only thing I can come up with is equivalence in conversion. Although sound does need a medium to travel, etc etc...

I'm no scientist, I'm an historian... so... this CAN be dumb lol, go easy on me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind

Instabilities in certain rhythms can be correlated with tics, obsessive-compulsive disorder, aggressive behavior, rage...

I have all of these, so I'm kind of curious about this mp3. I'm downloading it to see what happens.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was downloading it and trying to access links on the website but started to get error messages to try again later. Unable to download or save MP3. I guess we'll have to wait it out and see if it gets backup and running or will it be killed by TPTB.....the conspiracy lives on. Okay I finally got it to come up...
edit on 1-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

presscore.ca...

[url=http://presscore.ca/7-83hz.mp3]Grab the mp3 here

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but most speaker and amplifiers only have a frequency response from 20Hz up, even 15inch subwoofers like these so what are you suggesting I play this mp3 on? Also Im pretty sure an mp3 wont encode a 7Hz signal so... Hmm

I just played if off the PC into my ear buds.. Had to turn the volume high enough to hear anything.

In a follow up to my original statement of what I'm feeling.. I had been listening to this all morning... just now, I just went out a few minutes ago ( left my PC) to grab lunch and as soon as I got outside, a sudden feeling of lighheadedness came over me. Almost as though I was going to faint... However, I can't help but feel like my head is "clearer" or less foggy anyway.. could be natural .. hoping to hear other accounts.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: edits

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'm not marketing.. I found it at Presscore.. (Linked in post) I have no other interest than hearing what others think about it. I'm an ATSer too you know..

Not you, presscore.
Consider the article first off...by playing this mp3, you can stop eatthquakes (well, you and your neighbors and etc...) and storms an such..why? because earthquakes and storms are (of course) caused by haarp.

Now, no worries, this super sound does only good...it says so right in the article

There are no harmful effect to us by playing this Schumann resonances mp3.

See, nothing harmful. (I am sure he will site the peer reviewed articles later on

Cell division, growth and repair are linked to the Schumann resonances as is the alpha wave activity of our brain. The Schumann resonances have a protective effect over our body and keep us synchronized with the Earth. We cannot survive in peak health without the positive effects of the Schumann resonances

Well, there you have it...it syncs us with earth, and aids in cell division.

Wait, I don't want to be sync'ed up with a volcano!
(or are volcano's all caused by haarp now also)

And cell division..so, like cancer then. I wonder if they did a study to see if this miracle sound is linked over prolonged periods of time to cancerous growths due to nonstop cell division.

Anyhow, its a sound, if you think it is working for you, by stopping the earthquakes in your brain, then play on I guess, but stuff like this is just more wild claims based on...nothing much. Yes, harmonic resonance does effect us, but it seems, like everything else, the second a curious effect is noticed, some hippy new agers leap on it with wild claims of everything from a natural cancer cure, to ascension (or in this case, the mythical haarp nullifier)

strange world some live in.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
From another link on the OP's source I found this...Source
Based on the quote below it maybe a good idea to keep it playing just in case...

With the Osla Norway bombing the Vatican seized control of this weapon of mass destruction. They have already used it against the United States. On August 23, 2011. The same day as NATO (Jesuit Knights of Malta) back rebels reached Tripoli, Libya, two very strong earthquakes rocked the United States.

The first hurricane of the 2011 Atlantic hurricane season, formed three days earlier on August 20 on the Orthodox Christian Sabbath Day. Hurricane Irene made landfall on August 27, 2011 – Orthodox Christian Sabbath Day. Hurricane Irene was a warning. It is also very symbolic. Remember I stated that the Jesuit Order is identified with these three letters IHS or Isis, Horus, and Seb. (Isis was a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Roman Empire. Isis was the mother of Horus and the first daughter of Seb, god of the Earth.) Hurricane Irene also has those same letters. The reflected image (can use a mirror or water) of the letters IHS is SHI or Storm Hurricane Irene. Coincidence?

It doesn't hurt to play it and hope & pray your butt is being covered.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

In a follow up to my original statement of what I'm feeling.. I had been listening to this all morning... just now, I just went out a few minutes ago ( left my PC) to grab lunch and as soon as I got outside, a sudden feeling of lighheadedness came over me. Almost as though I was going to faint... However, I can't help but feel like my head is "clearer" or less foggy anyway.. could be natural .. hoping to hear other accounts.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: edits

Interesting, so your claiming some physical and neurological disorders...yet, like a drug, you claim its making you more "clear"..even though your also admitting your lightheadedness to near fainting.

A case can be made that this is a weapon...perhaps something like altering oxygen levels going to the brain, in order to cause brain damage. Of course the only ones that would do this are ones that are suspect of haarp's true intentions...what better way to eliminate the rabble rousers of your product than to make a poison and market it as the counter to your product

(see, I can be a tin foil hat wearer also!)

Incidently, I did download it, in case you were wondering...but will sort of watch as peoples brains turn to mush (or not) on ats here before I start playing it in the background...not that I believe the claims of a haarp buster, but frequency treatment can actually have interesting and sometimes positive effects for awhile on people...still. mush on folks

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

It doesn't hurt to play it and hope & pray your butt is being covered.

I won't even go on about the quotes you brought forward (incidentally, haarp is not located in libya)

But, can your prove your claim? So far, the only evidence, by this thread alone, of it effecting people is unfocused hyperactivity and near fainting..you don't think these are disturbing trends?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey by no means am I trying to convince people that this is THE anti-Haarp tool people need have. Im just trying to conduct my own tests to determine if this has any thruth to it. I figured data from more than one source could help determine that..

Will be playing it in background all afternoon and report again later tonight. I hope others will indulge themsleves into my little experiment and report their own feelings and experiences.

I just did a quick search for Schumann resonances and found that there is quite the wealth of info on them. If anyone is willing to dig up some info or debunking info on this topics, I would be pleased to see it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Maybe a 43.8059 m wave length (the sound at 7.83 hz) can be equivalent to the 6843654.804489805 hz in radio waves.

Even if it did, it really wouldn't matter. Sound is vibrations in the air, while radio is an electro-magnetic signal.
One's not going to affect the other.

Good a thought as any, though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

BTW my near fainting experienced occurred when I stepped outside.. it was more a a flushed out feeling but only for a moment.. I quickly regained my composure. it wasn't debilitating or anything like that. I was just tryingt o report immediate observations I felt after I had turned the MP3 file off.. I had about a minute walkt from my desk to outside without any ill effects.. only when I stepped outside..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You can go here and pay for it....Source

Frequently Asked Questions
What are the effects of binaural beats in an MP3 and Audio CD format ?
Unisonic Ascencion have engineered their binaural beats to still be effective in high-quality stereo mp3 format.

Our music is also rich in other audio-guidance techniques to give you a deeper, longer lasting journey.

What conditions can be assisted by Unisonic Ascension's Binaural Beats music?
Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Insomnia, PTSD, Addictions, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and more.

Are any of these mp3's/CD's good for people with ADD / ADHD?
Do not listen to these recordings whilst driving or operating heavy machinery.

Why can’t I use the CD’s if I have a tendency towards seizures?
Binaural beats stimulate neural activity. This stimulation may not be beneficial for people with epilepsy.

Can children use it?
Binaural beats are best used by children over the age of 10. The use of these frequencies under the age of 10 is best done with the supervision of a health professional.

What type of headphones should I use?
We recommended closed stereo headphones that cover the whole ear as they have better sound quality and also help to block outside sound. The tiny stereo earphones will still work. However, from our experience, the large stereo headphones are by far the best.

What’s a good headphone frequency range?
Headphones are engineered to be able to amplify certain frequencies. A good general range is 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (or 20 kHz). If the first number is lower and the last number is higher (eg. 18 Hz – 25, 000 kHz) then the frequency range is even better.

Volume
Play at a soft to moderate volume.
How can you hear binaural beats?
Hertz (Hz) does not just represent frequency pitch, Hz is also used as a measure for the beat rate and they are two separate measurements. For example; you can have an Alpha binaural beat at a 10 Hz rate and it's pitch could be at 440 Hz.

I do not go as deep, when compared to when I first started using a particular track - Can binaural beats wear off?
Just like the body adapting to exercise, so too do our brains adapt to binaural beat stimulus. This is called habituation. After long term repetitive use of the same audio, you will need fresh stimulus in order for the brain to be challenged and go deeper into your journey. This is why there is more than one volume. Once you feel as though you have gained as much as you can from one, move onto another. Start with using a one or a few tracks to start with repetitively for at least 6 weeks, to gain the fullest potential. Then you can start mixing them all to gain the maximum benefit throughout your journey.

It is also good to accasionaly return to an early meditation to keep those neurons strong. If you used it as and extensive therapy or self development process, as little as once or twice annually, is enough to refresh those new neural pathways.

However, the habituation of the frequency following response, is a positive aspect, of this audio stimulated neuroplasticity. It's shows that the mind has become familia to that particular frequency calculation. The brain has formed new synchronised neurons and is ready for a new challenge in order to continue to expand its potential.

How long is long term use, before the effect wears off?
This is different for everyone. It could be anywhere from a few months to a few years. Many variables such as how often you meditate; past trauma; & other healing tools that you use will all define your journey. Remember, you are an individual with unique needs and talents. Meditation is a personal journey of discovery, no better or worse than anyone else’s.

What is neuroplasticity?
Neuroplasticity, also known as brain-plasticity. Neuroplasticity is the term given to the reorganisation and re-genisis of neural pathways in the brain as it responds to new experiences. Binaural beats directly stimulate the growth of new & relaxed neural pathways, leading to a more efficient functioning brain. This assists in the resolution of many mental health issues, such as anxiety & depression; and also helps to keep our brain supple & active throughout our lifetime.

How can these frequencies effect me spritually?
Unisonic Ascension recognises good neurology as a vital aspect of good spirituality. This is not referring to any supernatural mystery, rather a fundamental nature of the structure and power of the mind. Our emotional spirit directly effects overall health and state of mind. These meditations can be of great support to anybody regardless of individual belief or lack thereof.

In 1942 Nikola Tesla said to Bergestersser "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join