It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperGumby
reply to post by Wolfenz

It all must be true if it's on youtube.

Yeah Especially when its about Media News Reporting ! News like CNN , Fox News ! On You Tube !!

Well The WR Crace Deficit Trials was Banned by Big Medias Corporations

And look its All True !!!
On You Tube !

Networks ban W.R. Grace's Deficit Trials (1986)

are you a Troll Dis Agent ????

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your entire post is full of BS.

You clearly have no knowledge about the financial markets and your knowledge is based on TV teletubbies.
Zerohedge is one of the best financial and economic analysis websites.It's used by HFT(high frequency traders) and financial market analysts.It gives recommendations on shares and ETFs for trading.

For US debt:
www.lewrockwell.com...

For Russian debt:
www.gfmag.com...

US hides its real debt levels by derivative instruments like interest rate and credit derivatives.

Debt levels are pretty useless in showing a countries abilities or not. A country making 15 trillion dollars a year with the world's best military can afford a larger debt than a country making 10% of that and with a history of unstable government.

US real GDP is like 5 trillion$ not 15 trillion$ .
www.dagongcredit.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

and the world's best military lol... your military imports guidance systems for tomahawks from china,totally dependent on china for REEs and no massive underground cities/bunkers for civilian protection and you call yourself most advanced. You are a ex-superpower like the USSR of 1989.

Also, I doubt those cities are occupied if they actually exist. And in case you didn't know, a ground-blast nuke applies to a bunker buster irradiates such places, more or less making them irrelevant

russian bunkers and cities are well fortified to withstand mass nuclear assault particularly Yamantau ,Uragan Defence ,Norilsk facility and the facilities in Kamchatka peninsula. also there are other smaller underground bunkers in the magnitude of thousands like recently russian govt announced its constructing 5000 bunkers near moscow by 2012 for civilian protection and survival.

Today, Russia may be conducting nuclear deception on a far vaster scale beneath Yamantau Mountain, where it has dug out a gigantic underground military complex designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault. U.S. intelligence sources tell WorldNetDaily that the Yamantau complex is but one of some 200 secret deep underground nuclear war-fighting sites in Russia, many of which have been significantly upgraded over the past six years at a cost of billions of dollars.
www.wnd.com...
viewzone2.com...

The potential lifesaving effectiveness of the Soviet CD program is not a matter of unanimous agreement. However, several studies estimate casualty rates as low as two to three percent of the Soviet population in the event of nuclear war.25 Table I provides a Summary comparison of CD-related factors between the U.S. and U.S. S. R., including some apparent perceptions of U.S. and Soviet leaders concerning their CD programs.26 This divergence in emphasis and perception may have an impact on U.S. national security strategy
www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

soviets estimated 75% populace would survive , but CIA assumed in best case scenario , with 5 million-10 civilian losses

At this particular interview, Major-General Keegan produced thousands of photographs, pamphlets, and "open-source documents" on Soviet military sites and civil defense projects in proof of his assertions upon these matters. In the words of Major-General Keegan: "American strategy is premised on the principle of war avoidance, while that of the Soviet Union is premised on war winning . . . The difference is a profound one.
www.christadelphia.org...

continuedd...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The potential lifesaving effectiveness of the Soviet CD program is not a matter of unanimous agreement. However, several studies estimate casualty rates as low as two to three percent of the Soviet population in the event of nuclear war.25 Table I provides a Summary comparison of CD-related factors between the U.S. and U.S. S. R., including some apparent perceptions of U.S. and Soviet leaders concerning their CD programs.26 This divergence in emphasis and perception may have an impact on U.S. national security strategy
www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

soviets estimated 75% populace would survive , but CIA assumed in best case scenario , with 5 million-10 civilian losses

At this particular interview, Major-General Keegan produced thousands of photographs, pamphlets, and "open-source documents" on Soviet military sites and civil defense projects in proof of his assertions upon these matters. In the words of Major-General Keegan: "American strategy is premised on the principle of war avoidance, while that of the Soviet Union is premised on war winning . . . The difference is a profound one.

In the interview he said quite categorically that he believes Russia has already achieved military superiority over the U.S.

He spoke of the astonishing civil defense measures which have been developed, and continue to be developed, in the Soviet Union. He stated that 25% of all Russian factory workers are in training programs preparing them for civil defense leadership roles. Major defense manufacturing facilities in Russia have been dispersed well clear of all existing major industrial areas so as to afford a large measure of protection for those industries in the event of nuclear war. Keegan alleged that he was in possession of ample evidence to show that the Russians are in the process of building up huge stocks of foods and grains, in preparation for war. He said that all the evidence points to the fact that the Russians are not merely aiming for superiority but are "preparing for war. . . ." Evidence available quite openly in Russia, contained in Soviet literature, shows that already the Soviets have constructed enough mass-shelters in key strategic industrial areas to protect More than sixty million from nuclear attack. Bunkers have been provided for the civilian population in all main cities, including several which are the size of football fields. "My collection team." said the Major-General. "have identified grain-storage bunkers the size of several football fields on the perimeter of all main cities, guarded by the military -- the most elaborate of their kind in the world. We are observing the most extensive peace-time war preparations in recorded history. . ."

and Russia recently announced that its constructing 5000 new bunkers near Moscow with the capability to hold 1000-2000 people.
______beforeitsnews/story/261/681/Russians_to_Rapidly_Build_5000_Bomb_Shelters_in_Moscow_by_2012.html
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for russian psychotronic weaponry :
mindjustice.org...

call me when USA has bunkers like Yamantau mountain

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
As for china constructing roads and hospitals in Africa.

news.bbc.co.uk...
english.people.com.cn...

West exploits Africa , does not treat them as equals , China does.
China is more trustworthy than the imperialistic West.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
economic partnerships dont prevent wars!...when nazi germany invaded russia in1941, germany and russia had a trade alliance going on between them for years, importing and exporting all kinds of raw materials and manufactured items. even as the nazis were blazing their way east into russian territory, crushing and killing everything in their path, there were russian trains crossing the border westward delivering supplies to the nazis! the economic alliance was just a facade that masked the real inventions that were brewing just beneath the surface. cruel intentions which resulted in the most savage land battles ever fought with over 30,000,000 killed on both sides!...so much for economic alliances as buffer zones for war and they have nothing to do with what the military has in mind...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Great, but what I said is pretty much true. I don't really care what analyst say, seeing as analyst are the ones whom caused the market crash by speculating on things.

And now you're confusing what I said, because I guess you didn't actually read it. We make $15 trillion. That is not our debt. In which case your statement of $5 trillion makes my previous post even more so correct.

and the world's best military lol... your military imports guidance systems for tomahawks from china,totally dependent on china for REEs and no massive underground cities/bunkers for civilian protection and you call yourself most advanced. You are a ex-superpower like the USSR of 1989.

Importing does not mean you are weak. After all, China imports stuff too. I often use the phrase "if the snake buys the farmer an axe, it's by his purse he looses his head". Such is true with China. So I really don't care if we import from them. It doesn't matter where it comes from. We still have the equipment.

And yes, actually. The US military remains the most advanced and sophisticated military on the planet. The Chinese are catching up, but they have not yet.

As to underground cities? as other users pointed out, they're sort of only a few, and totally useless because when the USSR fell all valuables in them got taken.

And nuclear missiles are a few years away from becoming totally obsolete.

To tell, how exactly will you get a nuke through these bad boys? Courtesy of SLayer69's post.

Matter of fact you may wish to read through his post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So sorry, but nukes are last century tech. They'll be totally useless in war soon.

russian bunkers and cities are well fortified to withstand mass nuclear assault particularly Yamantau ,Uragan Defence ,Norilsk facility and the facilities in Kamchatka peninsula. also there are other smaller underground bunkers in the magnitude of thousands like recently russian govt announced its constructing 5000 bunkers near moscow by 2012 for civilian protection and survival.

Cool Great, but I'm guessing that cities need water, and what with water being radioactive, those bunkers aren't cities any more, they're mass morgues.

If a nuclear war would occur, nobody would survive. I would hardly trust the "survival rates" of soviet tech, let alone the Americans, in a time of geothermal nuclear war. It's call the comfort factor. because if you're lucky enough to have even 1% of the civilians live, you'd prefer them not to be rioting in fear, but able to unite to fight.

The reality of the situation is that nuclear war would make both countries nonexistent. So it's a good thing nuclear war will soon be obsolete.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

ha! Loans.

They're doing the same thing they did to America. Do you really expect 3rd world countries to be able to pay back those loans? Subprime mortgage crisis!

China is practically Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

At least the so-called imperialists buy and bring their own equipment, versus giving loans to have the locals buy their own.

God, you call yourself a financial expert? ha!
edit on 4-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
the chinese government/dictators never have and never will really give a damn about their citizens. in a heartbeat they would'nt think twice about sacrificing a few million "mouths to feed" in order to forfill their militaristic agenda! that is the brutal truth which cannot be forgotten...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Thats the greatest load of rubbish ive ever heard, why would china attack the USA? they would be nuked to high heaven before their first bomb would hit, as my mother used to say "some people would believe anything".

Nuked how??? last 2 Minuteman III tests failed to control the missile. Lady Liberty has her skirt around her knees at the moment

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
Nuked how??? last 2 Minuteman III tests failed to control the missile. Lady Liberty has her skirt around her knees at the moment

"Simulated disorder postulates perfect discipline, simulated fear postulates courage; simulated weakness postulates strength"

Sun-Tzu said:

Doesnt apply though right?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
the chinese government/dictators never have and never will really give a damn about their citizens. in a heartbeat they would'nt think twice about sacrificing a few million "mouths to feed" in order to forfill their militaristic agenda! that is the brutal truth which cannot be forgotten...

And you think your government gives a crap about you? If you do, then you are deluded my friend. All governments have done, and are still doing horrible things to their own people. Thats just the way it is. Some choose to be completely ignorant to this, and some choose to open their eyes to this and realise that these people in government are just human beings, not mini Gods, and they always do terrible things.

I don't give a crap about war, all i want is peace, so why do governments around the world spend billions on being the first to invent a weapon that other countries don't have. These are the type of people that control our country, and you think that give a crap about you? Its all about power and greed!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It would be the end of China. Not only do we have the best missile defense system in the world (China's missiles are primitive in comparison to our missile defense system). We also have more nukes than all of the rest of the world combined. China would be wiped off the map.

It is laughable that people think that China even stands a chance against the United States. You might just as well put Iran against us hahahahaha!!

-Alien

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

The man should be in the loony bin for paranoia.

I call this thread BUSTED.

Reason:

China has it's economy anchored to the dollar, and China's economy isn't merely anchored to it, it survives by providing electronic goods for the US.

China and the US, are allies ... although on the surface they don't appear to be, but neither can be without the other, so it's a mutual need, that ensures both survival.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

"Simulated disorder postulates perfect discipline, simulated fear postulates courage; simulated weakness postulates strength"

Sun-Tzu said:

Doesnt apply though right?
" PRIOR PROPER PRACTICE PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE"
Sargent Majors across Army Command

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

Your great country? Which one is that? Third world?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26
reply to post by kellynap43

Face it America, you are alone in the world, and it won't be too long before my great country and many others start cutting ties with you to leave you fending for yourselves.

You Know, I say this and that about the leaders of America. I say with the best of them,"shoulda, woulda, coulda" I will make (have made) a stand on foreign land for those people to have the right to say what they want. But when someone talks bad about my country,and they're in my house, there's gonna be a FIGHT.
I can say Lady Liberty has her skirt around her knees all I want to, You bring a foreign Army on MY soil,even Chinese, there will be a fight to the Death.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this link should clear up some arguments about chinese military intentions > www.upiasia.com... and notice in 1996 "china aquires missile technology from america !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26
Face it America, you are alone in the world, and it won't be too long before my great country and many others start cutting ties with you to leave you fending for yourselves.

Please do! Can you get right on that "cutting all ties" with us thing, and git 'er done? Sooner would be better - can you have it done by yesterday, please? We could use the resources that we're wasting on your "great country" - whichever one of them it is that you live in - we could make better use of them right here.

I've been agitating for isolationism for quite some time now to keep y'all from bleeding us dry, but it would help if you could get to work on it at your end, too.

edit on 2011/9/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

No kidding. We would respond with OVERWHELMING force. The same thing that kept the USSR in check. (And that was BEFORE we weaponized space.)

The Chinese are formidable. I do not wish to insult the Chinese people or their soldier's capabilities. But China has, what?, one-seventh of our annual military budget and we have been spending for fifty years. We have amassed thousands of nuclear attack spacecraft (ICBMs).

Come on. That is coming to a gun fight with a knife. Absurd.

I can always tell who has little knowledge about the US military capability by such nonsense as thinking this or that country poses a real theater-scale threat to US superiority. There is no such thing. This might be news to civilians who did not grow up during the Cold War, but we hold the capacity to devastate this entire planet within thirty minutes.

My father worked on nuclear attack subs and just ONE of them could devastate an entire country by wiping out all it's major cities and military installations within minutes. Attack subs are essentially undetectable, always deployed and surrounding our potential enemies - 365 days a year. Redundantly. Sub based missiles would hit the offender before their missiles reached the halfway point to our continent. And, BTW, the US can and does listen to and track LITERALLY every vessel moving above or beneath the seas with planetary-level underwater and space-based monitoring.

Get the picture?

Could we be critically hurt by an adversary who sneaks past our defenses? Yes. Would we then utterly destroy the offending nation within minutes? Without any difficulty whatsoever. It's called M.A.D. - Mutually Assured Destruction.

To attack US mainland with nukes is nothing short of suicide. Period. So don't worry about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ya know i think edgecrusher and usaisdevil is right...we should withdraw all out troops back home only have our navy patrol our waters...and while we are at it let's stop ALL FOREIGN AID..no food..no money..no oil brought in from other countries just use it all on us...i give it three weeks tops and the rest of the world including you two d-bags will be begging us to help with something.....the sad thing is we help other countries before we help ourselves...and these self entitled morons still don't get the picture...we help more people that we hurt...so lets just bring everyone home and see how they handle the world on their own...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join