It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nobody needs to worry about this, both sides have a lot to lose from such a conflict and there are too many at the top in China who have developed a taste for the mega rich lifestyle and alliances with the world's super rich and the rest of the banking cartel that they would never, ever do anything to threaten that lifestyle. It's exactly what happened in Russia!

Regardless of America's economic mess, it's a military machine. Believe me when I say not one single country on the planet could stand up to America's military might, not one. Russia's relationship with China is just as good as it's relationship with America! They won't step in to help China. America is a military machine! They could wipe out any country in less than an instant Why do you think China and Russia refuse to vote rather than veto on America's adventures around the world? I don't care what perception is, there aren't many countries around the world who refuse to jump when America says jump and we all know what happens to the ones that do refuse.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's funny people call this fear mongering but when it is news of Elenin bringing destruction to the galaxy, that is perfectly fine. >.>

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
China has no desire to war with the USA, nor to see it destroyed completely... They simply want to see the US fall and their nation rise to be the predominant global leader.

The very real aspect that you keep missing is that the US wont collapse and disappear.

of course not. where did I say they would?

I forget...

Did you say you live in the US? If so can you honestly say that Americans would simply go down without fight?

Absolutely, you underestimate the apathy of the vast majority of Americans.... Combined with the fact that there isn't anything, really that can be done now to change this course, what is there to fight?

Resistance is futile!

Unfortunately, too many Americans like you believe this can't happen, isn't happening and can be "fixed" or we can fight back etc. and that is, in part, how we got here in the first place.

Seriously, it's all over but the awakening, acceptance and crying now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
China would never attack us, that is if they have half a brain... China has what 1 aircraft carrier? and even that is a restored russian carrier i believe. Not to mention anyone who is interested in military weapons knows that the US has some highly secret weapons based in space and in development.

If you ever watch those military weapon shows they show you some crazy things the military is building, one of them is called the "Rods of God" its a huge "station" in space that holds up to 8-10 telephone sized spikes that when deployed fall to the earth and is guided by a second "station" with pinpoint accuracy, now these poles are supposed to hit with the force of a tactical nuke and can crush through any bunker/building..

Thats just one of the crazy things the military is building im sure they have some insane weapons that we know nothing about..Ive always said that our military today is about 25% of our actual force, I believe if we were attacked on our soil then we would deploy some type of super weapon yet to be seen.. You have to remember that when the military allows a tv program to show some of their designs, it only means that they have something 100x more advanced than that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Who the hell knows anything for sure these days but I don't think they would do that. They set out 20 years ago to become a major financial super-power and they are on the verge of doing so. Starting a war with a military super power would really crimp their style right now...

We at least still own a huge advantage over the Chinese as far as military technology, infrastructure, C&C and hardware but if we don't get our house in order here soon...well... they may overtake that within the decade.

Besides... we are so wildly dependent on each other right now, it's in no one bests interests to start a war. Hopefully the universe is listening! lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei

Yup! Huge Titanium rods that would cause the sheer destruction of an atomic explosion without the residual radiation signature. They would strike a target at hypersonic speed and the inertia from the impact would wipe the slate clean!

they've never admitted they have them but... they prolly do. our space capabilities are so far beyond what we know of or believe... The Russians and Chinese can float around in NEO... we're beyond that at this point, we just don't know about it.

i mean really... who honestly believes that our military and government would shut down our access to space without being able to do their dirty work??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If we even had some surprise Attack with China

They Would Not Go Alone they would probably bring their Comrades
North Korea the 4th largest Military in the World I can see this Happening !!

The Russian Bear Would Wait to see & be on the side line as a Spectator for a Little While !

A Game
Machinima Game Trailer...: Homefront E3 2010 Backstory Trailer [HD]

Red Dawn 2010: Chinese Takeover

Why Why ? ? Reason Below !

26 years ago !

wr grace -deficit trials.mp4

WR_Grace_National_Debt_1985.flv

NoW Present as like WR Grace Deficit Trials 25 years ago

Banned US Commercial about the national debt

lets not have Nostradamus Prediction Come True
edit on 2-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Just :wow :
"China Declaring War On The United States?" - Or - US Propagandising War Against China?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: add China Declaring War On The United States?" - Or - US Propagandising War Against China?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
THIS IS 100% TRUE!!! Yes they could be planning a missle strike! They key word is "PLANNING" just like I am planning on going to the moon or mars someday...doesn't mean it will happen!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
US jobs report shows ZERO jobs created in August... Dow is dropping right now, rather quickly as a result of this report (which is likely skewing the numbers as much to the positive as possible).

There is your surprise missile attack.... Expect more soon!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Everytime I see "Secretary of state Hilary Clinton"...I cant help but laugh my ass off

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Possibly, but China and North Korea don't have the relationship that people think. The only reason China wanted to keep talking with North Korea is because they can't afford for millions upon millions swarming across in to China if NK was to get blitzed by America. There's no special alliance, China knows too well that North Korea is a burden, a liablility, you can't have allies like that, not without a leash on them! However, North Korea could be used as fodder to send off an fight a war for China, but it's more a case of sheer volume of soldiers than of military might. North Korea's idea of Nuclear weapons is to strap a thousand microwaves to an upgraded Soviet missile and see what happens. Yes, they're national expenditure is basically 99% on military and I think the only occupations left in North Korea is infantry and POW Camp guard, but essentially it's a poor country and it's hardware is nothing near what even places like India have! I think too much is made of North Korea's military capabillity! In the cold light of war, they wouldn't necessarily capitulate, but they'd be wiped out!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

US jobs report shows ZERO jobs created in August... Dow is dropping right now, rather quickly as a result of this report (which is likely skewing the numbers as much to the positive as possible).

There is your surprise missile attack.... Expect more soon!

By the way, that is the first time there has been (even in this economy) ZERO net jobs created in a US monthly report in 66 YEARS.

The last time that happened, the USA was in WWII.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

It all must be true if it's on youtube.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Easy to say such a thing. Are you prepared for the consequences of an attack on our mainland?

Pffft, you honestly think they'd have to attack to cripple your country? What, pray tell, do you think would happen if, oh say tomorrow, China demanded the US repay it's debt, while at the same time, stopping ALL exports to the US.

Arma-freaking-geddon my friend. Without firing a single shot. Yes, China is building up a large military, building aircraft carriers and such, but.......

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Did China start this build up before or after the US decided they were the new Soviets?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Absolutely, you underestimate the apathy of the vast majority of Americans....

Generalize much?

Unfortunately, too many Americans

I replied to you and your response is to ignore the bulk of what I've written with some quick [mildly witty] one line come backs. I expected more from you than that..

Shame..

Since you're up on Star Trek..

Resistance is futile!

What happened to the borg who kept saying that in the end?

Didn't quite work out the way they planned eh?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I read your entire post and selected the parts I wanted to respond to... Was that somehow an insult, or should I have responded to every line??

Nice smileys by the way.

Ah, if we only had the borg to deal with here, and this was all fiction that we could rewrite along the way, sadly, it isn't and we can't...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
It's funny people call this fear mongering but when it is news of Elenin bringing destruction to the galaxy, that is perfectly fine. >.>

What rubbish! This thread is fear mongering. Comet Elenin is just that, a comet!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I read your entire post and selected the parts I wanted to respond to...

No problem. Mind if I return the favor?

this was all fiction

I'm glad you finally admitted it. That's the first step in recovery

we could rewrite along the way

I thought that's what you've been doing this whole time?
Rewriting reality to fit your version of events?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
China has openly admitted that the US military is still way ahead of them and a fight would be futile.

I could see a massive hacker attack against the US and electronically cripple us, after a blackout like that they COULD invade but even then they would have a hell of a time since every US citizen could mount a guerilla movement against them, since a great number of US citizens are armed it would make for millions of guerilla fighters.

Nukes will be shot by THAAD's, PAC-3's SM-3's etc and the retaliation would be so severe that China would never recover.

There is a reason no country has ever dared to invade the US.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Good one, if taking words from a sentence out of context to make it appear as an admission I didn't make somehow makes your arguments and points more valid here than mine... Go for it.

Impressive SLAYER!

We don't see these issues the same, regardless of what the reality is or isn't from your perspective or mine, neither you or I can change it ultimately.

Have a great day, nonetheless.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join