It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Morrison of The Doors is Alive and Well - Apparently So.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I remember this ages ago, reading this ok,,,, not ages maybe 7 mths ago, and
then i just let it slip from my conscious mind, however, lately it's come back into my
mind and i just felt like writing this and sharing with others. It's interesting as hell though
and ... this guy seems to have a lot of evidence to back it up. I really can't say 100% but
if one of the greatest artists of all time were proven to be alive and well, wouldn't you have
the slightest desire to investigate it? I would.

www.rodeoswest.com...
www.rodeoswest.com...
www.starpulse.com...

And for those of you who remember The Doors and for the Younger Gen who think
The Doors is a Department store and have no sense of Music whatsoever, listen to this and weep!

And The Doors Canadian Future equivalents ... years later The Tea Party, I looooooooooooove these
guys!!!! yes ok this guy is super hot, just had to say it.=)

edit on 1-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I dont think hes actually still alive but he's alive through his music, and that will make him live forever.
Its better that he lives on like that, than if he were to come back with new music that just wouldn't fit into todays slew of ear-garbage.

There are very few artists today.
Its all about making money. I hear people say it all the time, "Hey lets make a band so we can get money".
On top of that, all the bands of today are straight-edge. They never expand their minds, so they have nothing interesting to bring us from another world.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah he's probably crusin with Biggie, Tupac, Bob Marley, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, and Amy Winehouse.

Seriously, what's up with the rodeo links? The third is worthy. But the first is down right shameful, trying to link to a DVD purchase page? I won't more info please.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I agree with you, the bands today, a lot of them not all, suck. Thats the honest truth.
I want this to be true, but i want input, if you can find anything at all post it please.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Again i agree, but this information has plagued my subconsious now for ages, because
there is a link to him apparently being among the living. I would like to know if the blood
analysis matched to verify this myself, that's the first question i would ask. If someone is
going to drop a bomb like 'I'm Jim Morrison and i'm actually alive and well' then, they
should have no problem agreeing to a blood analysis match right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As much as I would like Jim Morrison to be alive, it is highly unlikely. He was a writing genius and don't think he could have stopped and just go anonymous. There is a terrible price to fame.

Also, Ray Manzanek is pushing this idea. Which isn't good. Ray Manzanek also pushed the idea at one time that Jim had been assassinated by the government. Now he thinks he's alive? Go figure...

There are a lot of dots that don't connect with Morrison's death. Same for Michael Jackson, Elvis or JFK.

We'll probably never know the truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So, an in your face advert for a DVD about Jimbo living in the north west, a Video about bull riding (same site), and a quote from Ray is all the evidence you're presenting? Did I miss something?

And this wouldn't be your bull riding website would it? I guess I'll come right out and say it.....

Are you using the name of Jim Morrison to pedal some DVD's off your own website, which is completely unrelated to music, The Doors, or Jimbo?

Anyway, I hold the music of The Doors close to heart, even Morrison's poetry. It would be kinda cool if he wasn't forever 27, though unless he came out of hiding and did a reunion tour with the rest of The Doors, I guess it really wouldn't make much difference to their fans.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

bahaha, choke cough, sorry my beer went down the wrong pipe, Eh?

haha, ok now that i've stopped laughing at your insane assumptions,
er no i don't peddle sorry. I was just in the right mood to post something
different and odd, is that that ok with you? Good. I'm so glad now that i've
responded to your far out theoretical bull s###. i can carry on, anyone have
something else to contribute to the thread?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thankyou for that, now that was a great honest and helpful post to a fellow canuckie!
I appreciate your input, i have pondered on this for a very long time on and off and
decided to ask you guys on ATS for your input, i didn't know about that guys previous
dealings so that helps the entire perspective on this article, thanks again!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

lol, i want more info too~!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

bahaha, choke cough, sorry my beer went down the wrong pipe, Eh?

haha, ok now that i've stopped laughing at your insane assumptions,
er no i don't peddle sorry. I was just in the right mood to post something
different and odd, is that that ok with you? Good. I'm so glad now that i've
responded to your far out assumptions now i can carry on, anyone have
something else to contribute to the thread?

Coming to the conclusion that you are trying to sell something to us, when the first link to your source material is nothing more than a blatant 'Buy this DVD' advertisement, is hardly an 'insane' or 'far-out' assumption.

Originally posted by awareness10
www.rodeoswest.com...
www.rodeoswest.com...
www.starpulse.com...

First Link - buy something
Second Link - completely irrelevant to your topic
Third Link - a quote from a band mate who's been wrong about Jim's death before (at least it something, not much, but something)

To be honest, I think Jim would roll over in his grave if he saw your commercially driven, lack of substance content.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

ha blunt aren't we. I've rolled over in my grave just reading your post
and i'm not dead yet!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Blunt? Well, probably just the backlash of disappointment after reading your threads title. Believe me, learning Jim Morrison is still alive would be jaw dropping news imo.

But after I 'walked the dog' for a bit, I feel a bit less grumpy. I'll give you props though where props are due, saw your ApocalypticA/MetallicA thread too, and I got to hand it to ya, sensational taste in music. Plus, thanks for the tube embeds, been listening!

One thing you might want to look into (since I can tell you too can see the degradation of mainstream music through the 90's), Clinton supposedly signed a bill that gave I think Clear Channel (I could be wrong so don't quote me on that) the ability to eat up tons of radio stations, removing DJ's and replacing them with out of town implants, etc. There is some literature about all this out there (sorry I have no name for the bill or links) that talks about what happened.

Anyway, loosing my buzz now, so... lates.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You forgot to mention jim would roll over in his grave if he knew his music was compared to that "the tea party" group op linked to. Blah.. atrocious stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
But....but....if Morrison is alive, how could Amy Bortner channel him from beyond the grave?!?!?
Yeah, really...

And she's not the only one. How 'bout this quote?

“First things first, I really did cross over,” he said. “The myth that I am still on Earth in a human body is absurd but has given me a few good laughs.”
source
That's right, that's a direct quote from Jim. How can he be alive, when he himself says he's dead?
I'm just glad that he's enjoying himself in the afterlife, even though so many people were sure he was going to hell for his music and criminal activity.

Halfway through the first set, Morrison proceeded to go on an obscenity-laced tirade to the audience, explaining what had happened backstage and belittling New Haven police. Then Morrison was arrested and dragged offstage, resulting in a riot which spilled from the gates of the New Haven Arena into the streets. Morrison was taken to a local police station, photographed and booked on charges of inciting a riot, indecency and public obscenity.
wiki

edit on 1-9-2011 by subject x because:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
jim is dead. the lizard king.

bathtub in paris.

like lowel george, fat man and all that.

thanks for the vids.

27 club.

never saw morrison or the doors. never saw the starship either.
edit on 1-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks Grandpa! Nice Input. lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Thankyou! Can we be friends now? Truce

And thanks for that too, i'll look into it, anything is possible, thats just
how i've always viewed everything.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Hmmmm, I dunno..... how many Jelly Beans you got?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well i will say that is most interesting... He could say that if you look at the scientific
theory of Time not existing, that would change everything. And if everything is 'in the Now'
all happening in this moment then all things would therefore be plausable. right? Then again
if everything is an Illusion, like the guy who chooses audience members out and then makes
them see what he wants them to see or not see, then what? If things were real why would they
suddenly cease to exist or continue while entranced? This then makes one wonder if the Gov't is
playing a game on a deeper level, a rabbit hole that never ends where they can implant whatever
they like because everything is energy anyways. And thought creates things or.. Matter, and matter
is just another illusion.

and just as a side note, the gov't are pawns also, so some other form of energy being must be using us
to project what they want.. sorry a bit off topic, how i love to indulge on off topic topics now and then ..
sorry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join