It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tat2tony
ats kills me.when anyone posts something the first thing that happens is all kinds of negativity and
non believers and haters start with their opinions.i find this site to be filled with a bunch of babies
and people that wouldnt admit to anything or believe in anything because they are all know it alls.
what a joke this site is.
edit on 3-9-2011 by tat2tony because: wrong spelling

Yes, It's quiet disturbing. The MSM got them too easily.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
basically aliens coming down to earth soon to have coffee and chat with people

Well, they can pry my coffee from my cold dead fingers.

I wonder if they would want an "extra large extra milk latte with three sugars, one splenda, one nutrisweet, caramel topping, chocolate sprinkles, and a straw"? Of course, if you think that's my coffee order, I got news for you. I order "an extra large black coffee".

Maybe they can't get sprinkles at home ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Alex collier? The guy who spoke of contact with andromedans? If you listen to him that interview during the 90´s its not so difficult to spot his crappy body language and not so difficult to say that he lied.

Lol,

And when he said, in 1994, that around the year 2000 the twin towers would get attacked with two planes he also lied? When he talked about a future Iraqi war in which the US would ultimately capture Saddam he lied?

There is just so much AC told us in the early 90's which came true. Ofcourse not all of it was true but hey, plans do change.

I have just heard and seen him say so much that came true that for me he is undeniably speaking the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

You are so welcome! I posted before I watched the video, by the way. You know you are really onto something my freind when the disinfo agents attack you. They have come out in droves for this thread. So Kudo's to you! Subconsciously, THEY know whats coming and they are very afraid. Kinda weird that this same message came to me about a week ago and then here is your thread on Tolec. I do not believe in coincidences. My veil of forgetting is pulled down so tight, I can't even remember ANY dreams. But things do come to me. Entire concepts. That's how telepathy works. I used to think that It would be words and sentences but no, it's the whole idea. That would make language irrelevant wouldn't it? The very best advise I can give everybody is GO WITH THE FLOW. Let the stream carry you. Swim to the center of the stream and don't try to hold onto anything sticking out from the riverbank out of fear. No worries. We are all divine, spiritual beings. Peace. Love. Truth. Beauty. Wisdom. Let go and trust in the beloved Creator, The Source. Realize that we are all ONE.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by radkrish
Alex collier? The guy who spoke of contact with andromedans? If you listen to him that interview during the 90´s its not so difficult to spot his crappy body language and not so difficult to say that he lied.

Lol,

And when he said, in 1994, that around the year 2000 the twin towers would get attacked with two planes he also lied? When he talked about a future Iraqi war in which the US would ultimately capture Saddam he lied?

There is just so much AC told us in the early 90's which came true. Ofcourse not all of it was true but hey, plans do change.

I have just heard and seen him say so much that came true that for me he is undeniably speaking the truth.

Wow! I didn't know that! Not that it would make any difference, because I resonate with his message. You know things are either in you frequency range or they are not. The change is coming. I feel that probably by the end of October Earth will be in a different realm...a Utopia. Service to Others, Love, Peace and all those wonderful things will be upon beloved mother Gaia. We will live as ONE with her. We will live as ONE with each of our brothers and sisters. No work, no toil only JOY! Joy to you my freind and to each and every one.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Actually, it was renamed Zoltar for the movie, it's known as Zoltan in real life.

Back to the "topic..."

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

all kinds of negativity and
non believers and haters start with their opinions.

Yeah, dumb people with their OPINIONS! How dare they take a critical perspective! The world would be much more simple if everyone would just come here and believe any stupid thing that some moron cares to type onto his screen. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, STOP TRYING TO THINK ABOUT THINGS AND JUST BELIEVE ME!!!!! UFOs 9/11 2012 annanukai elnine NWO shadow government black projects stargates starchildren reptilians theyre all real didnt u read the (correct) opinions????

only alarmist conspiracy freaks are correct (as all those correct predictions have shown us....... right?). everyone else is just a raving nutter.

When will they learn to accept everything they hear without evidence? its super fun, and makes my imagination tingle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Long live reality!

You're absolutely right, long live reality! The Incas predict the coming of Pachakuti , the "Turn over to the New Race"
Hopi - The end of times
Indian prophecy
Jesse Ventura on 2012 >>BOO!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Andromedians, Pleiadeans, Siriusians, Grey, Reptilians, let's spice it with some starcraft races Zerg, Protoss and there we are Star Wars and it is reality., .. right.

You're absolutely RIGHT, you believe in aliens like Human looking aliens, Greys, Reptilians, also remember how much you so badly want to kiss reptilian Lacerta were you said >>Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

all kinds of negativity and
non believers and haters start with their opinions.

Yeah, dumb people with their OPINIONS! How dare they take a critical perspective! The world would be much more simple if everyone would just come here and believe any stupid thing that some moron cares to type onto his screen. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, STOP TRYING TO THINK ABOUT THINGS AND JUST BELIEVE ME!!!!! UFOs 9/11 2012 annanukai elnine NWO shadow government black projects stargates starchildren reptilians theyre all real didnt u read the (correct) opinions????

only alarmist conspiracy freaks are correct (as all those correct predictions have shown us....... right?). everyone else is just a raving nutter.

When will they learn to accept everything they hear without evidence? its super fun, and makes my imagination tingle

So I guess you just come to a conspriacy theory forum just to prove to yourself how much smarter and superior you are to others? What subject brings you to ATS?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
So I guess you just come to a conspriacy theory forum just to prove to yourself how much smarter and superior you are to others? What subject brings you to ATS?

I laugh. Thats an uninformed, ad hominem copout if i ever heard one.

I dont take anything on this site as face value (and for good reason).

Im not trying to "prove" I'm smarter then you by not accepting every ridiculous theory i read on this forum.

But, is it smart to maintain healthy skepticism? It certainly is. And is it stupid to believe everything you read here, and leave your mind open to manipulation by someone else's silly fantasy? Again, the answer is a definite yes.

that being the case, then maybe i am smarter then you...

So, back to the topic at hand, since, judging by your snappy response, I have obviously rubbed you the wrong way....

For you to be sitting behind your computer, open this thread, and wholeheartedly accept that the war between good and evil in space has finally ended, based only on a single, highly questionable alternative news source, as well as some hearsay and conjecture from other members, is stupid.

For you, a person who can't produce a shred of real evidence to the theory that aliens even exist, to ascertain from some ridiculous source that some fabled, mystical, archetypical war in space is over is beyond my comprehension. Its just dumb.

So, for you to come to this thread and call into question my skepticism by suggesting that I'm trying to prove that I'm "smarter then you" is also unbelievably stupid, because if your'e not able to see why I would call this whole theory into question in the first place then your probably a few chromosomes short.

So... i guess i am saying I'm smarter then you. Fancy that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

BUUURRNN
edit on 5-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
someone show me me a real Draco Reptillian, and Orion Grey. Show me proof they were at war....oh right you can't.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Lol your funny (:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Both seperate people mentioning the andromedan council. 20 years apart. Amazing!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

OWNED

Lol, best response this month

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

why wouldn`t they just come down as they are if they`ve already beaten these highly advanced ET races, they would dominate us if we tried to fight them, so why would they channel through an american, (never a china man or anything is it ?
) to communicate with us ? i`m tired of all this trippy 4-th dimension stuff, and if aliens are real, we`re not as important as we think we are because they havn`t made contact with us in person.
Anyone who thinks were going into a 4th demension needs to be locked up and put on some kind of register.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
this belongs in the gray area....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien

Anyone who thinks were going into a 4th demension needs to be locked up and put on some kind of register.
Well a Cultist is a Cultist....Look at the Elenin and Nibiru Doomsday cultist. Ignoring every piece of logic there is.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
someone show me me a real Draco Reptillian, and Orion Grey. Show me proof they were at war....oh right you can't.

Reptilians are burning - by Peggy Kane , Dr. Roger Leir - Alien implants , David Icke show old picture of a dude with lizard eyes (from about 3:25 in this video) , according to Lacerta Files, the female reptilian being Lacerta allegedly told that the reason why Earth-human scientists didn't find any skeleton of reptilian beings of her own reptilian race is that they allegedly are buried deep underground, and that her own race have nothing to do with the other reptilian race. The "War" is reportedly fought at Fourth Density, outside this frequency.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join