It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i will say it is not from some si fi show, time is near, be open minded!!!
you might be of the chosen, but then i have no say on that issue.It is older than you can comprehend.shaw na haw nee. here is a clue, just for you www.celticwonder.com... Please do not be deceived by sites like these whitesareisrael.wordpress.com... yes the war is coming but then will know friend from foe? mankind is not ready for what is coming his way, but man did it to him self, there are watchers and doers, some had seen the tomorrow some have seen and have known RWR was one , among others, some time's a window will open or a light will come on, metaphorical one, that says time is it hand, send out the word, used to be one by one, soon to be many here is the eye opener
Ron Reagan speech on ET www.youtube.com... say i believe

edit on 31-8-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, why not chill and just let your imagination take over once in awhile.

Hold on... is this the reason why people actually seriously believe this stuff? Because they turn off their healthy skepticism and believe whatever their imagination, with the help of 1 or 2 lunatics, can conjure up?

I always wondered.

1 hour and 15 minutes for a talking head to tell you that some illusive, secret, unknowable, unseeable, unprovable, unbelievable war is over? Sorry, but I've got thumbs to twiddle.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
How can we win a war in outer-space where there are no boundaries yet we fail at simple ground wars here on Earth!?! Just saying.

There is a difference between actually failing at a ground war vs the perception of failing.

The objectives of those waging said war may not be the same you know and are aware of. Their outward presentation of success may be diametrically opposed to their inward measurement of success.

Namaste!

HAHA, good point indeed. This would mean that grubby politicians don't know about the war in space and our elite forces are protecting us from the reality of the situation. If everyone "knew" there was a war in space, they would want congressional oversight. We all know how Congress handles stuff. I just hope a good person is in charge of these space operations and I hope that person has Earth's best intentions in mind.

OR, its all a load of BS. I am leaning toward BS personally. I am not saying that this is not possible, just that we would not learn about the war this way.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

do you think your leaders would tell you that the earth is at war?? With outer would planets? people, or beings?
NO they would not!!!! The war is not yet, but it is coming!!! You should know lead and copper will be of no use. The mind is powerful weapon, think on that!!

edit on 31-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 31-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

I quoted your post title because what I have to say is relevant to it.

Does anyone remember Alex Collier and his talk bout the andromedan council 30/20 years ago? Well, the Andomedan council is back. The benevolent races are doing things in a low-profile to help humanity. Here's an update! Great update, He confirms Alex Collier claims. Im getting every excited for the future.

I remember Alex Collier quite well, and like some I think he is, in fact, in contact. That being said, those of you who know me know that I have also stated I am in contact. Here is what I know. The war is not yet won. Plans are being made, software has been written that will work two Earth based devices to the advantage of the good guys. One is a Time Resetting device called the Atu-waa, the other is called a Stargate, I think everyone knows what a stargate does. I cannot fully divulge secret plans, but I can say this long war will soon be won, and with much luck, will forever be over and done with. The Dark Forces have been in power for much too long, anyone can agree with that, even if you do not believe ET races are warring with each other. Alex, if you are reading this, Thank you for what you have done, and for the information you have brought to us.

you must be copying amitakh stanfords articles on atu-waa.The atu waa is inoperable.The light removed the being TIME in 2006.NO one can restart it and if it was restarted by 2008 then the universe would have again restarted and it would be like the groundhog day.

this time the evil creator of the universe had other plans

xeeatwelve.com...

This time the re-start of time was going to be very different from previous ones; it was going to be a total re-start. The Anunnaki have learned too much about the Virtual Reality, and Darkness was so threatened by the possibility of usurpation of power that It was going to eliminate them on the re-start. The Rescue by the True Light started a long time ago in Earth time. The Attas had to learn about Darkness’ programming in order to come up with ways to overcome it. The True Light is aware that Darkness planned on radically re-creating Its Virtual Reality with the next re-start of time. This is why the True-Light caused the separation of the Anunnaki Elite from the Atu-waa. The Anunnaki Elite were programmed by Darkness into believing that the next re-start of time would be like all the preceding ones. The Anunnaki Remnants do not have the knowledge to re-start time. The Attas had to wait until the final stages of the Rescue Mission before it was safe to free the trapped True-Light being in the Atu-waa and separate it from the False Light parasites before dismantling it. Had the Atu-waa not been disassembled by the Light, time would have been re-started, and, the Reptilians and all of the other Anunnaki races would have been obliterated by Darkness. Darkness was then going to create Its next version of administrators and slaves to serve It and police the Virtual Reality. This would have delayed the Rescue Mission, and the suffering by the trapped True-Light beings would have been prolonged and more of them would have been spiritually assassinated by Darkness.

alex collier is disinfo.There is no 4th or 5th density.The universe is being destroyed.

more on atu waa
xeeatwelve.com...
xeeatwelve.com...
xeeatwelve.com...
xeeatwelve.com...

edit on 31-8-2011 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by flexy123

Just the words "andromedans" is utterly absurd - andromeda galaxy has a TRILLION stars and is many thousands of light years big.

Indeed, and WE named that galaxy, how interesting that they would use our English terms to describe their galaxy. English isn't even the most spoken language on earth.

Hey I can answer that even though I think its all utter nonsense. But nevertheless : if communication is done via telepathy then there is no spoken language it will be conceptual communication. So the recipient would perceive descriptions in their native language and translate astronomical objects in our terms.

So English and Andromeda is consistent.

I wonder why they send a 26 storey craft and 50,000 occupants from galaxy to galaxy and then don't take that last step and say hello on the whitehouse lawn? For such an intelligent species they behave soo dumb. Communicating via a method and a person which is guaranteed to be ridiculed. They know this so once again back to the whitehouse lawn scenario.

Na : does not compute.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Thanks for sharing..
Im going to listen with a open mind, while I eat

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here they come, and they fly with the power of the sun
Here they come, and they're going to touch everyone
Far, far, have they come

Here they come, and the fire on their wings doesn't burn
Here they come, and they know everything we must learn
Round, round, we must turn

Watch out, you, sinners
Don't you know that your time has come?
Watch out, you, winners
Now it's the same for everyone

Here they come, and the stars in their eyes seem to glow
Here they come, and the fear in our hearts starts to go
Now, now, now we all know

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Hold on... is this the reason why people actually seriously believe this stuff? Because they turn off their healthy skepticism and believe whatever their imagination, with the help of 1 or 2 lunatics, can conjure up?

I always wondered.

1 hour and 15 minutes for a talking head to tell you that some illusive, secret, unknowable, unseeable, unprovable, unbelievable war is over? Sorry, but I've got thumbs to twiddle.

No, it is the assumption of those who can't conceive of how someone *could* believe it (yet) that make the leap to the conclusion that the skepticism has been turned *off*.

This is not the case in most. Some, for sure... some people have virtually no significant skepticism just as some have virtually no imagination (at least they aren't actively using them).

It's that the skepticism is turned on *along with* the imagination. Also, the skepticism is VERY rightly also aimed at the "current view of reality" considering every single moment looking back through history is proof that whatever we currently think is reality is almost certainly NOT the case and going to shift. Sometimes so dramatically as to make the new reality virtually unrecognizable to the people who couldn't imagine it before.

So it's the process of using genuine imagination to explore how things *could* be true, even if you don't have all the information, while being skeptical that any information you are working with could be wrong (even information that you yourself think is correct).

If you watch the pattern of the "I define myself as a skeptic" (of which I used to be!), they don't apply their skepticism to the current paradigm (not strongly at least), and they don't apply their imagination to see how they might be tricking themselves. At least not yet. Instead they look for the the very first thing that raises a flag, assume that covers it all and claim "IMPOSSIBLE!"

Yes everyone is different, this is just the pattern.

The two are merging though... in this fantastic World War of the Mind we're all currently engaged in (most just subconsciously). The collective mind needs both, but right now it's split between the right/left paradigm and they need to work together and recognize that the pressure pulling in both directions is exactly what allows growth of awareness and understanding to happen at all.

Namaste!
edit on 31-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I want you to believe me, I really do. But I don't want to give you my name or picture. This is BSSSSSSSSS

I guess I'll never get that hour and eighteen minutes back, unless of course, Zoltar picks me up and takes me back in time. Can't wait.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Mentorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'm with you...been listening whilst completing some paperwork here. Co-workers are getting a good chuckle, but I insist on keeping the mind open and the mouth shut...for now. But I have to say- the echo effect is just too distracting to take this too seriously. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm leaning on the BS side at this point. I'll keep listening, though...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Andromedans?

A rose by any other name...?

Running on Intuition, it becomes simple to me...
In a nutshell...or maybe an acorn-shell?

Whether by tooth and claw, or stone and knife...
Or by Modern science or extraterrestrial meta-science...
The paths through the Creation have many levels of consciousness,
but it does not matter at what level of the consciousness prism you reside,
the way is always onward...

In that "onward progression", there are two paths you can go by...
Unification and Dissolution...

Unification leads back to the original cosmic "Source" of consciousness...
a coming home, so to speak...

Dissolution leads to a new yoctoverse forming from the disolvant "ego"
of the ancient "mind" in a well of "aloneness".
A new cosom complete with offspring consciousness, (children), and a new
aperture to the "Source", (parent).

Of course, to me...none of that is the real important part...
The important part is where we are, and that is the "getting there"...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by BIGPoJo

do you think your leaders would tell you that the earth is at war?? With outer would planets? people, or beings?
NO they would not!!!!

Heheheh, are you sure about that??

www.youtube.com...

I jest. Sort of.

And well said ErgoTheConfusion.

No, it is the assumption of those who can't conceive of how someone *could* believe it (yet) that make the leap to the conclusion that the skepticism has been turned *off*.

Also, the skepticism is VERY rightly also aimed at the "current view of reality" considering every single moment looking back through history is proof that whatever we currently think is reality is almost certainly NOT the case and going to shift.

As for the thread, I'm not buying it.

Just consider, if these beings use telepathy to communicate they wouldn't need to power up the time machine, coerce him to take psychedelics, and zip him back just to watch his reactions to specific kinds of human suffering, x3 even. What a waste of time and resources. They could recall instances of suffering from his memory and play it back for him as a shared mental experience much, much more efficiently. Or they could even zip around in normal space/time and witness human suffering as it is happening right now.

I'm thinkin this guy is getting duped. Hope he hasn't sent any $.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Illumintor

Uh oh. (oh goody another musical reference)

"I'd Love to Change the World" was much better.

Was that Gooch or Lee on that haunting (electric) guitar? Maybe Alex Collier?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
good timing for this guy, elenin is dead, so all the doomsday people will jump on this like a friggin cheeta. I think some people just need to feel like the world is going to end.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm not gonna watch an hour long video of plain bullcrap.

I'm a believer in UFOs and aliens and all but this......is complete trash.

NEXT

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

This is not the case in most. Some, for sure... some people have virtually no significant skepticism just as some have virtually no imagination (at least they aren't actively using them).

It's that the skepticism is turned on *along with* the imagination. Also, the skepticism is VERY rightly also aimed at the "current view of reality" considering every single moment looking back through history is proof that whatever we currently think is reality is almost certainly NOT the case and going to shift. Sometimes so dramatically as to make the new reality virtually unrecognizable to the people who couldn't imagine it before.

So it's the process of using genuine imagination to explore how things *could* be true, even if you don't have all the information, while being skeptical that any information you are working with could be wrong (even information that you yourself think is correct).

edit on 31-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

I couldn't have said better!
Really closed mind here on ATS, oh boy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I'm not gonna watch an hour long video of plain bullcrap.

I'm a believer in UFOs and aliens and all but this......is complete trash.

NEXT

Yes yes, call it bullcrap without watching it that's the American way, go boy!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Zoltar is the name of one of these aliens. You might remember him from being a robotic fortune teller in the 1988 smash hit "Big."

Think you'll find that was 'Zoltan' not 'Zoltar.

You lot finished taking the piss yet?

Or do you intend to run roughshod over this members thread all bleeding night?

Cheers for the video OP, i'll download it and watch it later and comment then.

Don't let the buggers get you down mate.

edit on 31/8/2011 by spikey because: typos..i'm tired.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This post and it's subsequent topic....is exactly the kind of rediculousness that has the Agency licking it's chops and LAUGHING IT'S ASS OFF! None of this is true. It helps debunkers and helps create a general populations perception and ridicule of anyone who talks about UFO's or E.T.

Why bother try covering up or keeping something a secret when something like this does it for them.
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join