It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
im stunned that was amazing and actually had some really damned good ideas as to why they built it.

Its a time capsule with all the info you need to know when the next doomsday will come.

Frighting and relaxing at the same time. wow.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just to add on here, that a new connection has been found between the location (latitude) of the Kings Chamber and the speed of light:

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

I'm sure there's a thread about here on it, but can't find right now. Some very startling coincidences here imo.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Its actually off by a little (a few hundred meters) but yes i liked that one too, not that i think its so relevant as the two circles drawn in and outside on the base and subtracted though.

Perhaps they DIDNT know that, its more to do with the importance of this structure and its shocking 8 sides!!!

We night be able to learn things we dont know yet from it still, more things that might have been intentional or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Its actually off by a little (a few hundred meters)

Could you elaborate on this? You mean Google earth is wrong or because the numbers don't match beyond a certain decimal value?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

the great pyramid is on google maps at 29.979175,31.134358, the speed of light is 299 792 458 so if you use the same location using the speed of light figure you get 29.979245 and thats a little off. links below

speed of light coordinate

google maps center

Perhaps not exact but significant in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

the great pyramid is on google maps at 29.979175,31.134358, the speed of light is 299 792 458 so if you use the same location using the speed of light figure you get 29.979245 and thats a little off. links below

google maps center

I wonder if this could be due to GPS error or some kind of geological movement over time?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

google maps center

I think I might have found an explanation for the possible error.... Check out Bruce Cathie's books..

Here is an excerpt that may explain this...

It appears now that the magnetic field strengths and areas change in
conjunction with the light and gravity factors according to the change
in latitude on the Earth's surface. During these changes the harmonic
relationships remain constant.

The values for the speed of light changes depending on the latitude location on Earth.. that may be what is being indicated by these markers.. they are trying to relay that very information relating to a world energy grid... the geometric and harmonic nature of our universe...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
The values for the speed of light changes depending on the latitude location on Earth..

Anyone that believes that deserves to be ripped off by moronic fringers like Cathie.

Harte

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
For a fact the Pyramids werent built by a human thats for sure.

Fact eh?

I believe they were built by humans...

When, How and for what purpose still in my mind needs to be answered. Tombs have hieroglyphs. The Great Pyramid doesn't. The Grand Gallery does not lend itself to bipedal traffic in it's original form. There are no stairs or ladders in which to use to climb up onto the Grand Gallery etc. The "Queens" chamber walls were originally incrusted with thick salt deposits [Thicker than can be explained by natural processes within given and accepted academician age parameters unless it was due to extreme age far older IMO] other locations within the Great pyramid were originally coated with a thick gooey resin etc...

I'll accept Humans were involved but again.
How, When and Why...

Is it possible that Khufu took 20 years to simply refurbish the exterior of an already much older structure?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

The values for the speed of light changes depending on the latitude location on Earth..

Anyone that believes that deserves to be ripped off by moronic fringers like Cathie.

Harte

Anyone that takes the time to respond to a comment so poorly isn't worth listening to....

From what I have seen in my own discoveries it goes a long way to verifying Bruce Cathie's claims.. Such a smarmy response on a conspiracy site makes me wonder what your true motivation is... especially copnsidering how important Cathie's information is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
For a fact the Pyramids werent built by a human thats for sure.

Fact eh?

I believe they were built by humans...

When, How and for what purpose still in my mind needs to be answered. Tombs have hieroglyphs. The Great Pyramid doesn't. The Grand Gallery does not lend itself to bipedal traffic in it's original form. There are no stairs or ladders in which to use to climb up onto the Grand Gallery etc. The "Queens" chamber walls were originally incrusted with thick salt deposits [Thicker than can be explained by natural processes within given and accepted academician age parameters unless it was due to extreme age far older IMO] other locations within the Great pyramid were originally coated with a thick gooey resin etc...

I'll accept Humans were involved but again.
How, When and Why...

Is it possible that Khufu took 20 years to simply refurbish the exterior of an already much older structure?

I think humans built the pyramids. In some ways they were more advanced than us but in some ways they were less advanced. I think a catastrophe or series of catastrophes destroyed their society but the remnants remain and their knowledge has been passed on in secret in some form.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

other locations within the Great pyramid were originally coated with a thick gooey resin etc...

Most likely the 10,000+ year old residue of honey and bees wax. One function of the Great Pyramid was a bee hive, or rather, two bee hives - there are TWO King's Chambers and Grand Galleries.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

other locations within the Great pyramid were originally coated with a thick gooey resin etc...

Most likely the 10,000+ year old residue of honey and bees wax. One function of the Great Pyramid was a bee hive, or rather, two bee hives - there are TWO King's Chambers and Grand Galleries.

Where is the evidence for this? Just curious.. haven't heard of this before...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Harte

Anyone that takes the time to respond to a comment so poorly isn't worth listening to....

From what I have seen in my own discoveries it goes a long way to verifying Bruce Cathie's claims.. Such a smarmy response on a conspiracy site makes me wonder what your true motivation is... especially copnsidering how important Cathie's information is.

So, your "studies" have shown that the velocity of light varies with the Earth's latitude?

Where did you publish those studies and why haven't you wion the Nobel?

Harte

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Harte

So, your "studies" have shown that the velocity of light varies with the Earth's latitude?

Where did you publish those studies and why haven't you wion the Nobel?

Harte

No.. my studies show that there is likely to be an energy grid of some kind and the pyramids and coral castle show this. Bruce Cathie's experiences and claims support this.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just noticed the original link has been removed, here's another:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No.. my studies show that there is likely to be an energy grid of some kind and the pyramids and coral castle show this.

Regarding the Coral Castle, I can tell you that there certainly is an energy grid there.

It was set up by Florida Power and Light.

Old Ed used it regularly to run the electric winch he hauled around in his pickup truck to lift, load and place coral stones.

I assume there is something similar at Giza, though I doubt that Egyptian power companies are as reliable.

Harte

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No.. my studies show that there is likely to be an energy grid of some kind and the pyramids and coral castle show this.

Regarding the Coral Castle, I can tell you that there certainly is an energy grid there.

It was set up by Florida Power and Light.

Old Ed used it regularly to run the electric winch he hauled around in his pickup truck to lift, load and place coral stones.

I assume there is something similar at Giza, though I doubt that Egyptian power companies are as reliable.

Harte

"Nu uh"

That was the equivalent of your juvenile response.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nothing juvenile about informing you of how Ed built the Coral Castle.

On the other hand, your response was quite infantile, even including the very term (and the precise idea behind it) that you claim summarizes the position I took.

Harte

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nothing juvenile about informing you of how Ed built the Coral Castle.

On the other hand, your response was quite infantile, even including the very term (and the precise idea behind it) that you claim summarizes the position I took.

Harte

And the beat goes on...

"Nu uh"

I see why you chose a heartbeat as your avatar... you just keep repeating the same BS ad infinitum.

Thanks for "informing" me once again. It was highly intelligent of you to assume that I had not studied Ed Leedskalnin what-so-ever.

I would go through the trouble of explaining to you how Ed using a winch makes no sense because he wouldn't let anyone see how he moved his stones yet freely showed pictures of him using a winch... You are obviously intelligent enough to have already seen that inconsistency and surely have already come to the properly logical conclusion...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join