It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wonder if there might be ties to the Giza pyramid on the moon? This may be how our government put the pieces together..

______beforeitsnews/story/1091/566/NASA_Whistleblower:_Alien_Moon_Cities_Exist.html

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I wonder if there might be ties to the Giza pyramid on the moon? This may be how our government put the pieces together..

______beforeitsnews/story/1091/566/NASA_Whistleblower:_Alien_Moon_Cities_Exist.html

Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

Hmmm well that was about four years ago- the conspiracy doesn't seem very effective in preventing the media from covering this story. I do like his fuzzy photos thou! His book didn't sell that well

So since its 'safe' to out this conspiracy why hasn't it been?

You may wish to review an earlier thread from 2007 on Ken Johnson

Johnson
edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Hmmm well that was about four years ago- the conspiracy doesn't seem very effective in preventing the media from covering this story. I do like his fuzzy photos thou! His book didn't sell that well

Did you know it took the Wright brothers years to convince people they had actually invented manned powered flight? And the first people to take them seriously and cause others to take them seriously was the military?

What does that tell you about how people's minds work?

edit on 18-9-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
For a fact the Pyramids werent built by a human thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think this is what people want us to believe to make us think we can't reproduce this technology ourselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Did you know it took the Wright brothers years to convince people they had actually invented manned powered flight? And the first people to take them seriously and cause others to take them seriously was the military?

edit on 18-9-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

Yes they want evidence (those people), once the Wright brother provided that - their claim was generally accepted. Prior to that the Wright shunned photographs and providing evidence. Once they did get noticed, such as in France on August 8, 1908, their ability to fly effortlessly was accepted.

Not really a fact more like an unevidence opinion which is demolished by the two REAL facts; there is overwhelming evidence that the AE did the work and there is zero evidence of anyone else being there....

I think this is what people want us to believe to make us think we can't reproduce this technology ourselves.

We can duplicate the technology as have many ancient civilizations, bashing at rock, spliting it off with wedges, using copper tools to cut limestone, tube drills to cut necessary holes, heavy lifting by ramp and perhaps simple machines .... what is it that you feel we cannot reproduce? LOL

So why after four years is this guys still being unsuccessful? Why are the tens of thousands who are 'in on' the conpsiracy not coming forth to add their voices to the choir? It appears to completely safe to do so - you can even make some money at it....so where are the whistle blowers?
edit on 18/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes they want evidence (those people), once the Wright brother provided that - their claim was generally accepted. Prior to that the Wright shunned photographs and providing evidence. Once they did get noticed, such as in France on August 8, 1908, their ability to fly effortlessly was accepted.

Wrong. They showed the media and the media ignored them. They didn't understand the implications of what they were seeing. Their minds were too small to accept it or dare to believe it. That is, until the military did.. that shows you how people don't think for themselves and buy whatever the powers that be tell them.

[quoteNot really a fact more like an unevidence opinion which is demolished by the two REAL facts; there is overwhelming evidence that the AE did the work and there is zero evidence of anyone else being there....

Not true. The design and precision of the pyramids shows these people were much more advanced than was known and in some ways maybe even more advanced than us now.

We can duplicate the technology as have many ancient civilizations, bashing at rock, spliting it off with wedges, using copper tools to cut limestone, tube drills to cut necessary holes, heavy lifting by ramp and perhaps simple machines .... what is it that you feel we cannot reproduce? LOL

We don't have any device that can do what the Giza pyramid appears to do.. At least any device not a militray secret..

So why after four years is this guys still being unsuccessful?

I mentioned that in the first part of this post. Becuas epeople are too small minded to accept it.

Why are the tens of thousands who are 'in on' the conpsiracy not coming forth to add their voices to the choir?

There are many posssible reasons.. read what happened to some guys tryign to come public before -

www.godlikeproductions.com...

See what this guy says about the lengths they go to to keep these secrets

video.google.com...

It appears to completely safe to do so - you can even make some money at it....so where are the whistle blowers?

I have heard they don't threaten to hurt you if you spill the beans.. but your family. And they tell them it was your fault when they do it. This guy who worked at NASA doesn't have any hard evidecne.. which is probably they didn't bother with him. and even he lost his job because of it apparently.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Wrong. They showed the media and the media ignored them. They didn't understand the implications of what they were seeing. Their minds were too small to accept it or dare to believe it. That is, until the military did.. that shows you how people don't think for themselves and buy whatever the powers that be tell them.

Sorry no my friend the Wright brothers were secretive and didn’t allow the photographs to be taken for the simple reason they wanted their patents secured first. Its been documented extensively and until they (thought) they had secured their patents they didn’t publically seek the media after the first flight

In 1904 the Wrights built the Flyer II. They decided to avoid the expense of travel and bringing supplies to the Outer Banks and set up an airfield at Huffman Prairie, a cow pasture eight miles (13 km) northeast of Dayton. They received permission to use the field rent-free from owner and bank president Torrance Huffman. They invited reporters to their first flight attempt of the year on May 23, on the condition that

no photographs

be taken. Engine troubles and slack winds prevented any flying, and they could manage only a very short hop a few days later with fewer reporters present. Some scholars of the Wrights speculate the brothers may have intentionally failed to fly in order to cause reporters to lose interest in their experiments. Whether that is true is not known, but after their poor showing local newspapers virtually ignored them for the next year and a half.

Not true. The design and precision of the pyramids shows these people were much more advanced than was known and in some ways maybe even more advanced than us now.

Very true – and the AE made pyramids before and after the Giza ones. Have you spent the time to look at the quarries where the limestone was removed? How were removed? Look that up then come and tell me about ‘advanced’, LOL

We don't have any device that can do what the Giza pyramid appears to do.. At least any device not a militray secret..

Huh? The pyramids don’t do anything – what have you been told by fringe websites to believe they are doing? They are tombs sitting in a necropolis. I look forward to your description of what the 'pyramids do'

Funny sources (in reference to your two links) one that thinks B-2 use anti-grav, sure it does. Why not just bribe one of the enlisted maintenance guys to give you ALL the secrets?

I have heard they don't threaten to hurt you if you spill the beans.. but your family. And they tell them it was your fault when they do it. This guy who worked at NASA doesn't have any hard evidecne.. which is probably they didn't bother with him. and even he lost his job because of it apparently.

So your saying the guy wasn’t hurt because he doesn’t have any evidence, if he doesn’t have any evidence why do you believe him? During the 40s and 50s spies outed the US nuclear program, some of these folks were executed for doing that. So why are the tens of thousands people, 'in the know' not spilling the beans? Many would be retired now, are they ALL cowards, are they all without ethics? Or could it be, maybe just possibly that there is nothing 'spill'?

edit on 18/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The fact that is was in December 1903, and was published in Harper's Weeklyin December 1903, tells us all an awful lot about how your mind works, at least.

Next fiction?

Harte

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I'm a bible girl
for some reason, whenever I think of the Pyramids of Egypt...or really any ancient stone structure, I'm always reminded of certain passages in the bible. A big example is in Genesis, chapter 31, vs 43, and 44, where Jacob is running from Laban and they in turn make an agreement together: It reads:

Laban said to Jacob, "Leah and Rachel are my daughters, and their children belong to me. All these sheep you are taking are really mine too. In fact, everything you have belongs to me. But there is nothing I can do to keep my daughters and their children. 44. So I am ready to make an agreement with you, and we will pile up some large rocks here to remind us of the agreement."

This isn't the only place the bible has mention of something like this...there are several in the OT, where the author writes about the piling up of large rocks to remind them of agreements, and oaths, and special events.

There is also a passage in the bible..I can never find it though, and always forget where I've read it. But it basically reads:

Do not be astonished by what you see on Earth..it has all been here before and will be here again. Probably psalms or Solomon....??? maybe proverbs? I can never remember exactly, I just remember what it basically states.

Nice thread, I enjoyed the videos very much. I personally believe any truths on the matter are kept from us. After all...could you imagine if they actually found and had to admit that history was wrong? No one wants to do that.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Nice thread, I enjoyed the videos very much. I personally believe any truths on the matter are kept from us. After all...could you imagine if they actually found and had to admit that history was wrong? No one wants to do that.

....but ....we (in us humans) have done so before. History was re-written extensively starting in the late 15th century and continued to do so until the 18-19th century when it was essentially overturned and reformated this and the trend continued into the 20th and is still going strong.

Remember the finding of the new world? That cause a great deal of change in history, the finding of the Sumerian and Minoan civilizations which were unknown, the reality of Zimbabwe, Angkor Wat, the Maya and earlier cultures changed our concept of history, with the development of geology we found that the world wasn't 6,000 years old and that it was intead billions and life was very old - and good old Darwin and Wallace came up with a few game changing ideas.

History is re-written every day.

No one wants to do that

I do and have in a small way

Byrd will probably make a change to history during her career

Your thought on the matter is one brought up by the fringe world to try and explain why no evidence for things they want to be real are accepted. Its not that they aren't real they proclaim its because 'they' don't want to change history....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Something that comes as a surprise perhaps to all, is, its my firm belief that the Giza pyramid is an artificial water fall the Kings chamber is filled to overflowing then see Horus sacred geometry, mask, see 4 stone blocks on frame within mask then see same out side kings chamber, see same constructed

At a precise time governed exclusively by the Atomic clock ,that I also, for the first time point out, is the three baby pyramids then this indicates when to begin to drop the stone blocks, into pool of water, this water then cascades down the mist making step chamber, the pyramids external concave cause a vacuum and said made mist is then convex buck up duct provided and then on out through vents where it, given this is done at sunrise the breeze being always drawn to the sun then deposits the said mist onto eastern side being suspended there by concave side also causing vacuum

Where by it is struck by the suns rays this then generates what is deferred to in the Rosetta stone by Horus as snakes , being white or red crowns, see also refereed to in Mayan Pyramid, as RED and WHITE Rainbows, also see Australian Aboriginals, being Rainbow serpents , being further described as Fiery white snake that move like snakes makes big rainbows in the sky

Also note Quote Follow our Rainbows to our promised land

Moses thew a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it Hail (rain)

Brief synopsis, Horus was responsible for making all the Rain in the promised land, and was expecting payment for making these snakes for same for two double sided gold coins, see Rosetta stone, further full schematics and all dynamic measurements available

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1st post on ATS...though I've read various threads over the years.

Just watched this video...isn't even available on Amazon...only the Amazon - UK. The end could have been a bit more clear cut -- but nicely put together production. Nice animations.

I think a doc like this is overwhelming for many who haven't had the opportunity to travel to some of these places for there one doesn't have a real-life reference point. Of the places mentioned been to - Angkor Wat, Giza Pyramids, Luxor, most all the sites in Peru, and maybe a few others.

A doc like this could tie in with some of the videos from Graham Hancock....

Also the geometric related math could tie into crop circles..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontneedaname

I think a doc like this is overwhelming for many who haven't had the opportunity to travel to some of these places for there one doesn't have a real-life reference point. Of the places mentioned been to - Angkor Wat, Giza Pyramids, Luxor, most all the sites in Peru, and maybe a few others.

A doc like this could tie in with some of the videos from Graham Hancock....

Also the geometric related math could tie into crop circles..

Isn't it just the awesome-est?

This documentary had a huge impact on my understanding of the sketchy history we're taught.
Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

The fact that is was in December 1903, and was published in Harper's Weeklyin December 1903, tells us all an awful lot about how your mind works, at least.

Next fiction?

Harte

Did you even read what you linked to??? This shows how YOUR mind works.. apparently not at all..

The article was on PAGE 10! And was barely a blurb... they even say that no one took these reports seriously because of all the misinfo. It's the same now because of the intentional disinfo and misinfo...

A very historic issue, as page 10 of this issue reports one of the more significant events of the 20th century with the heading: "A Flying Machine That Flies", reporting on the Wright brothers' successful flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. The beginning of the article tells the situation in an age when reports of manned flight were common, yet not true: "Stories of flying machines that fly are to be received with exceeding caution...What looks like a veritable exception to that rule was reported in the newspapers of December 19. The despatches published on the morning of that day recorded that a flying machine made by Wilbur and Orville Wright of Dayton, Ohio, was tried at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, on December 18 and flew three miles against the wind, descending gracefully on the spot selected by Wilbur Wright, the navigator aboard..." with more (see photo). This article stretches over two columns and takes about 6 column inches. Reports on the Wright brothers' first flight were almost universally given limited press as accounts of such were rampant and usually unreliable. Complete in 34 pages, an embossed library stamp above the masthead, and a penned number near the spine of the ftpg. Measures 9 1/4 by 13 1/4 inches, very nice condition.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

New Swirled Order - crop circle doc talking about meaning of shapes. relates to geometry talked about in this pyramid doc
edit on 11-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: trying to get video to show

edit on 11-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: Fixed video embed

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Underworld - Flooded Kingdoms of the Last Ice Age - Episode 3 on Japan. Part 1 of 5.

Find the full video on BitTorrent. The DVD doesn't even seem to be available anywhere...I guess it was only shown on TV...thus BitTorrent is the only way to find it.

Even author's website doesn't mention the DVD...as far as I can tell...though I may have missed it.

Revelation of the Pyramids alludes to a more advanced civilization before...this video series is one data point. Was taking detailed notes of this video (RoP) last night, maybe will post a more detailed review and link to a website with tons of information / videos on lost cities...

There is also another video that comes to mind.. called FORBIDDEN ARCHAEOLOGY I think..some HC: Ancient Aliens episodes also tie in well.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

UFOTV Advanced Ice Age Civilizations & Atlantis - publisher provided video

Read the Amazon.com reviews first though (which are quite critical)....for a 2006 production, the video footage used is -- shall we say --- archaic.

Talks about Pi and Circumference of pyramid, etc...some parallels with RoP (Which is vastly superior) documentary. But makes one wonder why the RoP doc used so many superlatives in the beginning.

For me...the RoP doc final conclusion was "Beware of possible magnetic pole reversal" and abrupt climate change more or less.

But really...if one takes RoP at face value...why would an ancient even give a crap about relaying information to a future generation encoded in a huge pyramid, etc...

Unless one accepts ETs creating such a structure...which is casually noted a couple of times with no further explanation in RoP.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dontneedaname

My theory is that the Greta Pyramid had multiple purposes... and one of these major purposes was a huge machine to reverse climate change.

I think this whole "global warming" myth came from this ancient history they know about and they are using it for their own purposes now.

I determined this because I had read that there was a dramatic reduction in cosmic rays at the end of the last ice age.

I also discovered that there is a connection between cosmic rays and climate. Cosmic rays create atmosphere by hitting the Earth.

So this is what I think was one of the purposes of the pyramid.. to produce cosmic rays. Cosmic rays travel at the speed of light. The latitude of the exact middle of the grand gallery of the great pyramid is the exact same number as the speed of light in meters per second... I think this was done to indicate they were using it as a super particle accelerator.

I also think the pyramid was used to produce exotic elements - heavy elements - transmutation.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here the full ''revelations of the pyramids'':

Seems the links on the orginal post doesn't work anymore so just in case.

It's a nice documentary, but doesn't give more answers but surely more questions. The final conclusion is a bit sketchy but overall it's a nice watch. But I agree with that allot of ancient structures have/had a close connection, long forgotten.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join