It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by Hanslune

But see those deep extra cuts are evidence to me that they had some kind of adavance tech. Because you wouldn't make so many haphazard deep cuts if you were doing this with man power. Those deep precise cuts seem to show it was easy work for them. Effortless. The entire pyramids and all the stone work indicate this.

This is going to sond crazy and I don't jave the info I researched that allowed me to come to this conclusion hadny.. but I am convinced these people had some method that allowed them to "soften" stone somehow. I don't know ff it involved resonance or accoustics or what but this is what i think we see indications of.

Howdy 8311-XHT

Its evidence of them using that stone as a site for multiple cutting - remember if they were slighly off and not level they would need to cut further down to sever the stone they were working on - I've done that with wood and they probably made the same mistake

"Precise", you might want to state your criteria for this.

There is no sign of any 'advance tech' but lots of sign of simple tech x man power x lots of time x craftsmanship

The stones were not "effortlessly" cut out and no the pyramids do not reflect this. Suggestion and question, take a look at the quarries were the limestone blocks were taken from - were they cut out? Or did they use a different method - like pounding with diorite?

The soften idea has been been thought of for many decades but to date no one has figured out how they would have done so - there is a thread of here about that specific subject

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

That was his proof it WASN'T done that way... because the grooves on the cut were completely different.

Mr. Dunn is very selective in which grooves he chooses to back up his claims.

I maintain that the ones he used to calculate his ridiculous feed rates were overlapping grooves, they just didn't happen to overlap in that one, single spot he shows in his enlarged photo.

Harte

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there is something going on with the mirrored stone shapes on each sides of those structures. This is something you see a lot in these ancient structures - Freemason structures - symmetry - the Twin Towers. And the Twin Towers were said to be like resonant tuning forks which may have been used to take them down.

Could there be good and bad resonance in these kinds of structures? Could it have something to do with "noise cancelling" technology? Anyone familiar with this kind of system?

Noise cancelling technology uses the same sound to cancel out a sound, I believe.
edit on 12-9-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Excellent Video!

Some of you seriously need to watch the video again.

How did you miss this stuff? Narrow minds with no concept of other possibilities.

The math doesn't lie, and neither does the precision in which the pyramids and the structures around the world were built. Engineers said we couldn't do this today, not with this precision, and not in 20 years. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep something within .010 of an inch? Not only that, but millions of blocks that weight hundreds of tons? The human hand can not do it alone. Modern construction isn't that tolerant.

How did they fit the blocks so close together that you can't even fit a razor blade in them? Let's see the guy with the "easy contraptions" not only do that, but cut and shape the blocks to specification, and then put them in perfect position. It's one thing to maneuver something heavy, but actually be constructive with it?

Copper chisels and stones? Really? Seriously? Not possible! Those examples of other stones were clearly machined. They cut them with sand? Come on! The perfect cylinder hole in the rocks...

They were obviously trying to leave a message, and the cataclysm is probably the best answer. We need to figure out when it's going to happen so we can be prepared. December 21, 2012? Who knows. But I'm going to be cautious from now on. I'll keep researching as long as it takes.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

How did you miss this stuff? Narrow minds with no concept of other possibilities.

Hans: Because these same claims have been made for decades and debunked repeatedly

The math doesn't lie, and neither does the precision in which the pyramids and the structures around the world were built. Engineers said we couldn't do this today, not with this precision, and not in 20 years.

Hans: Care to name all these engineers? Math doesn’t lie but people often misinterpret it

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep something within .010 of an inch?

Hans: Yes the Egyptians managed to keep the orientation accuracy of the great pyramid to the width of a string which is probably what they used to orient it. The accuracy was within 3 arc minutes but where such accuracy is needed (like on a collider) the accuracy in the modern world is 6 arc seconds.

Not only that, but millions of blocks that weight hundreds of tons?

Hans: The average weight of stones is 2.5 tons only some of the interior ones are very heavy

The human hand can not do it alone. Modern construction isn't that tolerant.

Hans: Sure they can it has been shown that people all over the planet in various times have moved extremely heavy stones – with ‘primitive’ methods

How did they fit the blocks so close together that you can't even fit a razor blade in them?

Hans: The vast majority of the stone are sloppily placed the most accurate items where probably the casing stones, these limestone stones were cut from the quarry and placed next to one another and in most cases next to the one they were next to in the quarry

Let's see the guy with the "easy contraptions" not only do that, but cut and shape the blocks to specification, and then put them in perfect position. It's one thing to maneuver something heavy, but actually be constructive with it?

Hans: Argument from personal incredulity – well I’m personally incredulous of your incredulity – how did the Romans do it then/

Copper chisels and stones? Really? Seriously? Not possible!

Hans: sorry dude completely wrong, copper easily cuts limestone– which makes up 99% of the pyramids

Those examples of other stones were clearly machined. They cut them with sand? Come on! The perfect cylinder hole in the rocks..

Hans: Yes they did and strangely enough they did it a lot and even more strangely left us pictures of them doing it

They were obviously trying to leave a message, and the cataclysm is probably the best answer.

Hans: Not really, I would suggest a course of reading about Egyptian religious beliefs

We need to figure out when it's going to happen so we can be prepared. December 21, 2012? Who knows.

Hans: nothing beyond the usual, the new age fabrications based on a Mayan date are meaningless dribble

But I'm going to be cautious from now on. I'll keep researching as long as it takes.

Hans: ah something we can agree on – read and research and may I suggest you try reading something other than fringe material- seriously!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just noticed something interesting.. Watch this video and notice the microscopic strucutre at the 1:18 mark.. see the roudned shaped pices on the bottom.. don't they look like the stone work in these ancienct sites? Notice how the stones were rounded where they meet like the insect shells?

www.youtube.com...

Some of the structures look uniform and some look heterogenous as described in the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Are you kidding me, anti-gravity insect shells? Whom ever that is in the video, must have had a complete bowel reversal because his pie-hole is spewing crap. And what does it have to do with the construction of pyramids?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10

Are you kidding me, anti-gravity insect shells? Whom ever that is in the video, must have had a complete bowel reversal because his pie-hole is spewing crap. And what does it have to do with the construction of pyramids?

Obviously if a modern fruitcake says insects have anti-gravity then the AE had anti-gravity....that was simple wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The guy he is talking about Viktor Grabenekov(sp) had pyramids in his book.. thse are shapes that react to this resonant energy he describes.

But I am unsure if he is a disinfo agent meant to take us off the trail of Viktor Schuabrgers work which deal with electrogravitics like TTBrown.

Chitin is piezoelectric. If you hit it with vibration - sound - it produces electircity. By controlling electricity you can generate antigraty.

I think that was what was being produced in th great pyramid. It was a particle accelerator using gravity control. Above thekings chamber was a empty area with a layer of insect shells covering the floor. The granite slabs above this same area have crystals in them which are also piezoelectric. Vibration creates electricity. all that stone in the pyramid is dielectric which separates charges which creates antigravity.

Also notice how egyptian heiroglyphs are filled with scarab beetles moving the sun.. an indicator of this antgravity effect IMO.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Obviously if a modern fruitcake says insects have anti-gravity then the AE had anti-gravity....that was simple wasn't it?

And why not?

Was the scarab beetle not venerated? What's the matter? You sayin' you never even wondered why?

It's because three scarab beetles can carry a two-ton limestone block up a long ramp. Actually, one can do it alone, but it's easier with three because those stones are a little hard for one beetle to balance.

Of course, they have to use their secret insect shell antigravity powers to do so.

Harte

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

And why not?

I scouf

Was the scarab beetle not venerated? What's the matter? You sayin' you never even wondered why?

It's because three scarab beetles can carry a two-ton limestone block up a long ramp. Actually, one can do it alone, but it's easier with three because those stones are a little hard for one beetle to balance.

Of course, they have to use their secret insect shell antigravity powers to do so.

Harte

HAH!

I scoff at your public utterance Sir! Everyone knows that the Priest of Sepa (Sep) knew the postures, foods, symbols and magic words to invoke anti-gravity.......Edward Beatrice Cayce, 3rd cousin of the more famous guy, once predicted that the secrets of insect anti-gravity would be found in a small iron box left behind in a trash pit near to the second tomb to the south east of the Sphinx.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Edward Beatrice Cayce, 3rd cousin of the more famous guy, once predicted that the secrets of insect anti-gravity would be found in a small iron box left behind in a trash pit near to the second tomb to the south east of the Sphinx.

Is that a box made out of iron, or a box an old iron came in?

Harte

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thanks for posting this. It was very interesting and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully everyone will find th time to watch it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Edward Beatrice Cayce, 3rd cousin of the more famous guy, once predicted that the secrets of insect anti-gravity would be found in a small iron box left behind in a trash pit near to the second tomb to the south east of the Sphinx.

Is that a box made out of iron, or a box an old iron came in?

Harte

What is it worth to you to find out? I have a fine DVD for 14.95 plus S & H that explains all

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If tere was secret technology used in the pyramids and the government knew about it do you think they might have people in threads like this trying to prevent people from putting the pieces together? Maybe we should watch out for people mocking out theories?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If tere was secret technology used in the pyramids and the government knew about it do you think they might have people in threads like this trying to prevent people from putting the pieces together? Maybe we should watch out for people mocking out theories?

No, which government(s) would this be?

The secret about the pyramids was the AE religion and hard work coupled with craftsmanship and clever engineers - something I don't think the 'governments' would be particularly worried about....

More seriously

I'm just a private citizen but Senior Captain Harte and Lieutenant Commander Byrd I have my suspicions about
edit on 16/9/11 by Hanslune because: Added 'More seriously'

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Which government? People have been exploring the pyramids for centuries....Are you implying a govenrment from today existied back then to keep secrets and plant disinfo agents?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Which government? People have been exploring the pyramids for centuries....Are you implying a govenrment from today existied back then to keep secrets and plant disinfo agents?

Well yeah

People seem to forget that during the 18-19th century and way into the 20th the pyramids were not protected at all and the Europeans ran all over them. Its only recently that any real control and protection of them has existed.
Yes I would be interested in this pan-generational conspiracy that would probably need most of the archaeologically educated population in the world to 'be in on it'.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

I think you have both scenarios..

One group that had this esoteric knowledge all along - the Freemasons.

And one group tha developed this tech in the present and may have seen indications it was used in the past in the pyramids.

Read Christopher Dunn's book and he theorizes a purpose like this for the pyramids which I agree with 100%

There is also the possbility that disinfo about the pyramids is being spread to take us of the trail of their actual purpose and meaning.

Watch these videos about Coral Castles -

drjudywood.com...
edit on 17-9-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Read Christopher Dunn's book

No thanks, I'm more into non fiction.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join