It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's something to cheer you up,Losing hope in humanity?watch this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There's always a time when someone needs some cheering up. And needs to look at the good in humanity rather then the bad. People rarely stop and think about how awesome us humans are
That through love and peace we can accomplish anything. When watching this video, I realize that we are all together in this. There's no sides because in the end we are all one with each other. No matter how much good and bad there is, there still is the universal law of love that brings us together. I was deeply inspired by this video because of how beautiful it is. That humanity has developed to be so intelligent.

T Mobile Welcome Back

So let this video inspire you like it did me, sit back, turn the volume up, take a deep breath and listen to the beauty of it. Feedback appreciated, how does this make you feel? what do you think of the video in general?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
These adverts make me lose hope in Humanity, the fact that you have been manipulated by a T Mobile Advert is part of the problem. Maybe you should join Josh's Band

Sorry if peed on your parade , but I really do hate this advertising technique, it's beyond patronising.
edit on 30-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That is really annoying.

Second line because it was painfully so.

But thanks for the thought.
edit on 30/8/11 by TravelerintheDark because: because

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

That's a real sweet video and all but, it's just a commercial. People don't really act like that lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't care about the company who made it, The people in this video are real people and you can tell they have faith in what there doing. It;s not like all these people are brainwashed by some kind of T-Mobile Mk Ultra program. These actors that are payed obviously love what they do, And the people around it seemed to enjoy it.

If you try and turn this into a conspiracy then i laugh upon that.
Like i said step away from the "bad" look towards the "good".
That's what this post is about

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No conspiracy just patronising advertising techniques, the only aim of the advert is to get you to be part of T Mobiles big happy family, life is better with a T Mobile connection, you will have more friends and life will all be just groovy, you can even join Josh's band and get down with the kids. Not like that boring Orange or Vodaphone, do they have a band you can join? No, see rubbish network providers

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Your not getting the message though. Forget T-Mobile, Forget all the conspiracy.
I posted this video to show how much humanity has advanced as a whole.
I understand and respect your criticism, but i am only trying to share something
that relates to humans being smart and intelligent, lovable. The video is about
being home and coming back home to your loved ones. That's what im getting at,
So i dont mean to pee on your parade of negativity but im all about the love sir.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I get the message loud and clear. Now if you want something a little more organic then check this video out, something from nothing, no advertising execs cooking up the idea to appeal to your emotions.

edit on 30-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

That's a real sweet video and all but, it's just a commercial. People don't really act like that lol

You found your comment so funny, you had to 'laugh out loud' at it TWICE.

These people did this because it was a job, yes. But they didnt learn to sing and act in public because of money or any company, they did it because they love their job. How many of us can say that?

The one thing i've found with this board is how many people are willing to piss on something (hypothetically). It's like some people see the lies and just look negatively on everything. Have some fun! Enjoy the little things. We can all hope we could be paid for something we truly love.
Learn to love!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My faith in humanity has seriously took a nose dive since opening this thread

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If that was real it would be cool

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It is a feel good video ..I enjoyed it..even if it was a commercial..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm just glad they all got off the plane safe.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftyMedi

These people did this because it was a job, yes. But they didnt learn to sing and act in public because of money or any company, they did it because they love their job. How many of us can say that?

The one thing i've found with this board is how many people are willing to piss on something (hypothetically). It's like some people see the lies and just look negatively on everything. Have some fun! Enjoy the little things. We can all hope we could be paid for something we truly love.
Learn to love!!

I thought that was so funny, yes, I had to laugh twice. I could just see myself on a long, boring 10 flight somewhere and thinking, omg I am finally here I am soooooo glad this is over. Then I walk out and people surround me and start dancing and singing, I would probably throw my suitcase at them and run like hell lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

that was classic

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftyMedi

Learn to love!!

I thought that was so funny, yes, I had to laugh twice. I could just see myself on a long, boring 10 flight somewhere and thinking, omg I am finally here I am soooooo glad this is over. Then I walk out and people surround me and start dancing and singing, I would probably throw my suitcase at them and run like hell lol.

As long as you didnt think it was an inside job from our government pretending to be terrorists, then we're ok. lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

Yes, that's what im getting at, im glad a fellow newbie can back me up on this one.

And Yes! It is real, There we're no instruments used in this video, there are even plenty of videos taped by people that we're watching from the side, SO people who are saying its not real, Check Again. Most of them had microphones next to there mouths. This is 100% real, It happened. And i can verify that through many sources.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by randyvs

that was classic

At-least its a positive way of bashing this thread haha.
Rather then being metaphorically pissed on.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It actually was coming from a more neutral position than that.

As that was what first struck me while watching.

"Their prolly just happy to be off the damn plane "

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join