It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Dear oh dear, for a Conspiracy site showcasing freedom and fight against the powers, ATS is more censored than any other message board that I've ever been on! Can't say this, can't say that. This site reminds of a Western democracy, it's all in the name of democracy, until you read the small print!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Dear oh dear, for a Conspiracy site showcasing freedom and fight against the powers, ATS is more censored than any other message board that I've ever been on! Can't say this, can't say that. This site reminds of a Western democracy, it's all in the name of democracy, until you read the small print!

Sometimes its not what you say, it's how you say it!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well I finally read the posts from this guy on the other site. Either this guy has done a lot of research or he is totally legit, IMO. I will say that if Obama or anyone else calls a press conference for 9/4 then we know our lives are about to change.

If Elenin is what this guy claims it to be and TPTB are about to announce something, perhaps Disclosure, I would expect that announcement to come on a Friday as opposed to a Sunday.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Found another video, where Jupiter is better visible:

After closer review, it's kind of the same video
edit on 31-8-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
We lost a "guy on jupiter" but don't even have a functioning vehicle now for sending people in orbit...lol...

Do you really think that the US has no way of getting people into space without our old a$$ space shuttle tech.
Technology has come an extremely long way since the commision of the shuttles.

Construction began on Columbia in 1975 at Rockwell International's

I mean come on, space shuttle tech is over 40 years old!!! You dont think we've made computor and other transporation technology advancments in 40 years? You can put money on it, that we have higher technology than the space shuttle

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just curious what software are they using in these videos? Is there anyway to see the raw footage of this? Why are all these videos recorded videos? It makes it very hard to see what is going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And isn't 'how you say it' a fundemental right of every Human to say exactly what they want to say and how they want to say it? I will hold my hands up and say that I was in violation of the rules of this site. However, my argument for such rules are that they are at the moderator's discretion, that they are enforced according to the perception of one person, the moderator and not because of complaints from my fellow posters, which I would've gladly accepted. Was my post really that offensive? Was it really going to give people sleepless nights? You can't have a site showcasing freedom and the truth and censoring all who don't adhere to the rules by using the opinion of a single member from the group of elites known as "The Moderators" as the judge, jury and executioner. It will then be only the topic of conversation that makes this site any different to a regimented government forum. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Where is it then?

Why risk the lives of astronauts by continuing using the shuttle past it's used by date?

You can't use the worn out excuse that it's top secret because the B2 bomber was developed, flown in secret and then presented to the world in less time than the shuttle has existed...

There is no evidence of anything at all! Even the X37-B shuttle which is a fraction of the size of the regular shuttle was easily spotted by skywatchers...and they had zero orbital information on it, even when it changed trajectory it took only a few days to find it again.

edit on 31/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't understand why a lot of people are so butt hurt about this thread. I've read up on Bluecoat2's posts on the other forum and it was actually quite refreshing to see other people not trashing him like everyone else does here.

Problem? Then don't visit this thread.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed reading his posts since I'm a huge sci-fi reader - even if he is a hoax, I still enjoyed his readings.

If any of you saw an extraordinary event in the sky with obvious non-conventional craft flying around and came here to post about it, without evidence - what do you think everyone will say? "Pics or it didn't happen!". You would be furious because you know very well what you saw but yet no one was convinced.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that if something does happen, awesome! If nothing happens, then oh well - add it to the list. It's not like Bluecoat2 is charging you to read his stuff to be so mad about.

You mad bro?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe what the Jupiter video shows is the deaths of this guys buddies

*insert dramatic music here*

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by DJW001
I am trying to refrain from commenting on these ridiculous threads because it is perfectly obvious that the hoaxer is reading them. I refuse to do any further research for this kid. He's improvised his way into a corner. The mods need to ask themselves why they are allowing so many threads cheering on a hoaxer that was banned from GLP.

Almost everyone on the internet is "banned" from GLP. Im pretty sure there have even been some members here that have tried to go to GLP, only to get the 'banned' message without ever visiting the site before.

So... not sayin this guy isnt a total hoax just sayin the banned GLP account can be thrown out of the 'very' small evidence pile.

I am actually one of those guys who never visited GLP but immediately got the IP ban upon reaching their website from a link provided by a poster. I don't care about GLP so I just closed that tab and went on to other websites.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by occy30

Or maybe it was a reflection inside the telescope lens...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
He said his friends died on Jupiter; there was an explosion or at least some "action":

The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Deep Impact". Maybe they blasted Elenin from Jupiter somehow in a suicide mission. Not that I believe it, but anything is possible these days...

The problem I have with that video is that it shows Jupiter and Elenin interacting. Im pretty sure Elenin is no where near Jupiter right now and it never has been. The entire time that Elenin has been entering our solar system Jupiter has been on the complete opposite side of the Sun. The last time Jupiter was even in the orbital path of Elenin was March of 2004, and at that time Elenin was still out past the orbit of pluto.

Heres the JPL site:

NASA JPL Elenin orbit diagram

So either its somthing else interacting with Elenin in the video or that little moving light is not Elenin. Either way....its not Jupiter next to Elenin.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Found another video, where Jupiter is better visible:

After closer review, it's kind of the same video

Its not an "explosion." It's lens flare. Here's the last time Jupiter passed out of the right side of the frame of the STEREO-B HI1 imager in June, 2010. Notice the same shape is visible:

And here's Jupiter entering the frame from the left in July, with the same shape visible:

If you go to the STEREO search tool and input the dates around these events, you can make a movie that shows how this lens flare from Jupiter shrinks as it enters the frame and grows as it exits the frame.
edit on 31-8-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Where are you getting the information about Jupiter having a solid core

Has anyone even stopped to think how long a journey the Astronuts would have to endure? Jupiter is not exactly around the corner. That alone should make anyone (With half a brain) realize the impossibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Like a lot of you on here, my BS flag was immediately raised upon reading the OP. BUT, I am always watching for a major event to happen (based on the state of the world, prophesies, and gut feelings on my part). Soooo, I will wait to see IF anything happens Sunday. At the very least I find threads like this entertaining.

On a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if, come Sunday, the guy comes on the site and says that the announcement is delayed because he had government agents knocking on his door trying to silence him and he is on the run now. Sound familiar???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
isnt it obvious, that TPTB sent a beam from H.A.R.P. into Jupiter's giant red storm, and the mass ejection that followed, split the mothership into two parts!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis
en.wikipedia.org...

"Jupiter is primarily composed of hydrogen with a quarter of its mass being helium; it may also have a rocky core of heavier elements." - so it "may have".. no one can confirm this yet.. so this is open for speculation i guess..

Speculation isn't evidence. Therefore, until it is proven, it’s best to assume Jupiter as well as other gas giants have no solid core.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
He is just talking about the next major hurricane that will be hitting the east coast! I believe first landfall would be in about 5 days.
......I am curious to know when we lost someone on Jupiter and if that did happen what would be the time frame for whatever got them to get here? This event could be a disclosure. Most likely it is a whole lot of nothing as always.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by occy30

Or maybe it was a reflection inside the telescope lens...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Yes that's it ! A reflection from a telescope made Ellenin change it's orbit like a boomerang ! You have been reading too many of Phage's Hoakey Explanations. Dissinformation and Debunking is the new occupation, it must pay well to have so many staff. I just love it when they post a mega reply with half a dozen links and a full ( but stupid ) explanation to an event, which must have taken half an hour to put togeather, and it appears about one minuite after the initial post was made.

If the explosion from Jupiter was not " from " but " at " Jupiter, then what happened, either way I am sure some forum guru will arrive soon and explain that it was a trick of the light, combined with a high flying Penguin !

Then we can all go back to sleep, knowing that monsters don't exist an that no-one is lying to us about anything, if all of the suspicious things that ever happen on this site can be explained away by just one man in one minuite, then how did conspiracy sites come about in the first place ?

Just saying swamp gas, low flying birds, reflections from clouds, weather phenomena etc, is exactly what the government have been saying for years, it is called de-bunking. We hate the cover-ups and fight tooth and nail to uncover them and find the truth, because we will not be told what to think by them. Then we appoint an unknown annonymous internet sleuth, to debunk every mystery that arrives, for us, so that we don't have to think too hard. When they start blaming all of the above things which we did not believe when TPTB told us them, we now believe from an unknown guru. Perhaps they still use the same excuse book to explain everything away, all I can say is that we have heard it all before !

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join