It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International UFO Congress 2011 - Lectures from A.J. Gevaerd and Nick Pope.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Decided to put both these guys in the same thread so feel free to enjoy as you will, think of this thread as the beginnings of a full world wide disclosure and the potential outcome of it's true meaning.

Brazils history on UFOs is fascinating so please take a look. Also at the end is Nick Pope discussing the U.K.s UFO interest via The Royal Society.

A.J. Gevaerd, one of Brazils leading UFO investigators:

Presentation about the disclosure in the country, as well as a brief insight into some of the cases and his hope of successfully completing phase 3 of the disclosure process which interestingly would get 16 hours of UFO video footage released. Now that footage would be worth a look:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

And it's official according to Gevaerd, the U.S. military did take over Project Saucer, as was alleged. Also interesting to know that after learning that military pilots were shooting at UFOs on the night of a massive UFO wave, they were ordered to stop immediately due to potential consequences.

Part 6:

The whole disclosure process in Brazil is a lesson to the U.S. and hopefully they learn from it, secrecy about this subject benefits no-one in the long run. To view some of these files click the link below:

www.colinandrews.net... - Please note, it would probably help if you can read Portugese (Brazilian ATS'ers?).

Nick Pope - Royal Society Meetings on Alien Life

Interesting lecture on the possibilities of Extra Terrestrial life finally being detected. Points raised in this talk are things such as the impact this discovery would cause and who is in charge of any communication with E.T.s should it happen.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

And the point to be made here is, why should we be so lucky as to have been the ONLY intellectual form of life in this, or any other galaxy?

Part 4:

Part 5:

For more info on The Royal Society, here's the link:

royalsociety.org...

And The Global Competitiveness Forum:

www.weforum.org...

There's a few more talks from other people from the International UFO Congress 2011 on Youtube.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
nvm...idc

edit on 29-8-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

think of this thread as the beginnings of a full world wide disclosure and the potential outcome of it's true meaning.

Um, really? As opposed to what, the thousands of others like you that have claimed the same thing about idiotic stuff like this in the past? I guess your different though? You must know something that the other "disclosure shouters" have not known? Pardon me if I don't hold my breath.

The people in this video add to the stereotype that we are all a bunch of tin foil hat wearing morons, and folks who propagate this type of stuff are "useful idiots".

On a side note, there is an "International UFO Congress", lol. Thank goodness, I was worried that there were only regional ufo congresses....lol.

The powers that be who hold the REAL key to disclosure loves nonsense like this. See, they would be forced to disclose something concrete if the general public took this stuff seriously, but thanks to a simple campaign and the average person's ignorance they no longer even need to run interference concerning UFOs or aliens. I mean, we do a damn good job making sure the tools are not in place to get to the truth by highlighting nonsense like this, right?

I wish I could have been in on the cover-up conversation from the beginning. Probably went something like this:

"Lets plant a few people to say absurd and ridiculous things and watch the other sheep fall in line and continue our work for us".

The most GENIUS form of cointel ever. And for them, it's FREE!!! The best kind, lol. In fact, they probably laugh because there are idiots out there that make money off this stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Nick Pope??? Seriously??? COINTELPRO operative of British Government's Ministry of Defense?? Social engineering on UFO subject, controlled by TPTB.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

think of this thread as the beginnings of a full world wide disclosure and the potential outcome of it's true meaning.

"Lets plant a few people to say absurd and ridiculous things and watch the other sheep fall in line and continue our work for us".

The most GENIUS form of cointel ever. And for them, it's FREE!!! The best kind, lol. In fact, they probably laugh because there are idiots out there that make money off this stuff.

MJ-12 old school.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I'm posting so I can come back later and watch all the vids.

It seems as though there are people interested in making this a more serious subject.

So many countries have come out and admitted they have things flying around in thier airspace they can't explain, but why not the USA.

This part in the OP was interesting;

"The whole disclosure process in Brazil is a lesson to the U.S. and hopefully they learn from it, secrecy about this subject benefits no-one in the long run".

Somehow I think the USA will never come clean with what they know, opening that door would bring too many other question's, and eventually they will have egg on thier face, but I say, better to do it now than later.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

Yes of course, because the USA is holding all the cards when it comes to disclosure, lol. I guess these aliens only fly around and do things in foreign countries just up to the point where they have nothing to disclose of any importance....but the USA, now we're talkin', lol.

Common sense, reason and logic should be the weapon of everyone here. I ask you, if those simple weapons were put to use decades ago would we be a laughable joke now? I don't think so......

edit on 29-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: spiellin'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There are no such things as UFO's, surely we can all agree on this?

2nd?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

post by franspeakfree
There are no such things as UFO's, surely we can all agree on this?

On an Aliens and UFO's board

Of course there are UFO's , on that I think most of us can agree , the question is are some of those unknown UFO's of Extraterrestrial origin .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Have the "armchair do nothings" all had a meeting and decided to spam my threads with their non-factual, uneducated opinions or something?

Seriously, please refrain from posting until you at least watch some of the videos, it would help with the purpose of the thread.

You didn't say squat about any of the videos.
Lets hear your side on each one, then we will decide to watch
and give the best darn talk about UFOs you ever heard.
ED: you comment

And the point to be made here is, why should we be so lucky as to have been the ONLY intellectual form of life in this, or any other galaxy?

A galaxy talker. Well we are lucky.

edit on 8/30/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi,

Why do I get the message "This video is private" when I try to play them ???
Is anyone else having problems viewing these videos ???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha20mega
Hi,

Why do I get the message "This video is private" when I try to play them ???
Is anyone else having problems viewing these videos ???

They appear to have been made private, just type "ufo international congress 2011" in Youtube, you'll find them

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Excellent post, I have watched these and the whole video is worth a watch as there are other great speeches at the conference.
There is no doubting there are UFO`s the question is are they biological or mechanical and are they controlled?
Seems a great time for believers as the subject is opening right up now with governments releasing files,

It does seem something might just be happening !!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

He does not like being the

ONLY intellectual form of life
in the galaxy or universe.
I do hope that means talk of life on the planets is a lower form as that is as so much Big Lie
as the Big Bang because space is deadly to life. What has life is Earth. Study Earth life
forms first. And the nature of Earth.This was done by physicist until the time of Tesla who
grabbed the entire universe of forces to his own devices. That is the present day problem as
people tell you to look elsewhere when you should be looking at the Earth.

This fellow Pope and the OP poster seem to be telling us to look elsewhere to avoid
learning what we know already are Big Lie cover up of what we should know and
can not be told for what ever reasons. Why so many lies about Tesla and hording
his knowledge under the wraps of ETs and being in another galaxy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join