It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International UFO Congress 2011 - Lectures from A.J. Gevaerd and Nick Pope.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by MainLineThis

He does not like being the

ONLY intellectual form of life
in the galaxy or universe.
I do hope that means talk of life on the planets is a lower form as that is as so much Big Lie
as the Big Bang because space is deadly to life. What has life is Earth. Study Earth life
forms first. And the nature of Earth.This was done by physicist until the time of Tesla who
grabbed the entire universe of forces to his own devices. That is the present day problem as
people tell you to look elsewhere when you should be looking at the Earth.

This fellow Pope and the OP poster seem to be telling us to look elsewhere to avoid
learning what we know already are Big Lie cover up of what we should know and
can not be told for what ever reasons. Why so many lies about Tesla and hording
his knowledge under the wraps of ETs and being in another galaxy.

Keep your knickers on, I only asked a question.

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

How would you know? You haven't watched moron

Moron? Moron?!! I often use the term "useful idiot" (stay tuned for that one, as your in that group) and the term "ignorant" but I don't flat out say someone is a "moron". And that is only one issue you brought to this thread. Odd how you can do the things you do in multiple threads without getting edited, banned or warned....but that has nothing to do with you....that is just a measure of doing business (this place thrives on clicks, and too much common sense, reason and logic would make this place a ghost town, so they need fools like you to "mix it up")

Well, your idiotic and juvenile response to this other poster has forced me to think that you must be on to something....that you know something that the rest of us don't...that.......aw, I can't keep it up. Your moronic response has reminded the level headed that fools like you should be banned to glp. If you had even have a brain on your shoulders you wouldn't need to resort to calling someone a moron. IDIOTS like you are why we all look like MORONS (to paraphrase your own post)

Galaxy talker? What's that? and once again, we're back to, have you even watched?

What, do yo think these videos are new, and that anybody that has followed this nonsense for even a small amount of time hasn't seen them already? Wait, lemme guess.....because someone doesn't agree with your IDIOTIC conclusions that MUST mean they didn't watch these GROUNDBREAKING videos that no one here has ever seen before?????????

Those stupid videos are aimed at people like yourself. And you swallow it hook, line and sinker. You can get mad at me all you want for saying that, but it carries no weight. Anyone that lacks the intelligence that you have displayed here on this forum on a regular basis should not have any foothold to cling to (although I know that isn't the case, the main problem with this subject is there are legions of "morons", as you put it, that will defend folks like you under the guise of 'keeping an open mind")

When is this community going to acknowledge the damage that "USEFUL IDIOTS" have done to this subject? Even saying that publicly floods my U2U inbox with the most ridiculous, moronic messages ever. Funny how all the alien loving, space brother types that claim I am a disinfo agent "suppressing the evidence they bring to the table can't seem to bring any of that evidence to the table, lol.......

If I didn't have morals, I would love to post some of the things the believer crowd has sent me. From some of the major posters no less.
edit on 31-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

I never said I believed anything. AJ Gevaerd tells some great stories on the ET/UFO phenomenon in Brazil, which could be true due to the information available.

The Nick Pope talk is a run down on The Royal Societys discussion on the possibility of alien life. Why are you people so scared?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Would it be possible to actually discuss the topic without throwing bricks at each other?

:shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Would it be possible to actually discuss the topic without throwing bricks at each other?

:shk:

Agree, Sceptics Incorporated must feel threatened by my posts. As mentioned above, the First video is a run down on Brazils alien encounters and the second is a run down on The Royal Societys discussion on the possibile discovery of alien life.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry we took so long as the videos are now private.
Wonder what the comments were to drive the videos underground.

Here are some web and ATS links on the subject.
web on Brazil alien encounters
www.google.com...
ATS:
www.google.com...
web on The Royal Societys discussion on the possibile discovery of alien life
www.google.com...
ATS:
www.google.com...
All links worked in preview.
Get back to you real soon.
ED: Of course I would not hold to any of that as this might be the whole truth:
www.google.com...

edit on 8/31/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Sorry we took so long as the videos are now private.
Wonder what the comments were to drive the videos underground.

Here are some web and ATS links on the subject.
web on Brazil alien encounters
www.google.com...
ATS:
www.google.com...
web on The Royal Societys discussion on the possibile discovery of alien life
www.google.com...
ATS:
www.google.com...
All links worked in preview.
Get back to you real soon.
ED: Of course I would not hold to any of that as this might be the whole truth:
www.google.com...

edit on 8/31/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

All of this must be taken into consideration to find the "truth".

Much obliged for the links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join