It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin breaking apart...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mods change location if not applicable...

+76 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart.

spaceweather.com...

That's just different stages of the Annunaki spaceship separating... Or the scout ships disengaging from the Mothership....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My thoughts exactly. We are all doomed when starship elenin visits earth because of global warming.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ouch! This must hurt!

Now I would give anything to see the faces of the Elenin-Nibiru-end-of-the-world supporters; there it goes the last hope

Is this confirmed somewhere else?
edit on 29-8-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wish they were Annunaki! They are Draconians. I don't think there is much else to say, except Sept 22-26 should be a bit amusing...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So what did we do Nuke it?

I was so looking forward to this comet.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

This isn't over yet. If the pictures of a comet, the numerous astronomers saying it was a comet, and the fact that it had the gravitational force of a comet didn't convince people that it was a comet there's no way this will change their minds. Now all we can do is wait for even crazier theories. I'll propose one right now. It's not actually breaking up. It's actually a brown dwarf that's getting bigger and where it looks like it's breaking apart are actually areas that don't reflect light.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just wait. The ones who really believed it to be a threat will find SOME reason to explain this that will turn out to be an even bigger threat.

link   
Chronicles of Riddick comes to mind, as well as the new Battle L.A.. Let us all just hope this isn't a Beachhead Offensive...and if it is...well lets just say I will have a 12 ga. welcome for em.

I haven't read the link, but does it mention why it broke up? Possibly because of it's nearing our gravity well or something else? Maybe NASA did have a reason for those employee emergency prep emails? I would pay attention to any and all military movement in the next 2 months...Thanks Op.

link   

edit on 29-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Did a thread on this, it does seem as if this whole bunch of doom and gloom was generally for nothing....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
On GLP everybody was saying we were still doomed, I personally think that's good. Where's our local Phage for info ?

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Eureka! Elenin is Eleven and Nine right? That means there will be 9 to 11 comets coming our way. We will know more on 9/11 at precisely 9:11 pm. Eastern Standard I believe.
9 to 11 countries will come forth and admit that Elenin is in fact Nibiru which is in fact Nemesis which is in fact Planet X. X is also 10 which falls between 9 and 11! It's a mathematical code that after several days of studying I have concluded that 9 and 11 equals 20. That's as far as I've gotten.

I thought I should edit in I'm just kidding, ya know, for the more serious of you.

edit on 29-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: jk

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well here's the thing....some smart people out there think that if aliens did pay us a visit....more than likely they would be hostile, so along those lines, what better way to get close to your target than to disguise yourself. Surprise is a major battlefield multiplyer. They would more than likely know our tech limit just from our transmissions and what we have flying around in orbit...closer, they could pinpoint our major pop. centers as well as our power infrastructure.

Watched a cool show about how it could go down...kinetic weapons dropped in our oceans to create mega-tsunamis, emp devices dropped into atmosphere to kill all our power...bingo, stone age but with better weapons. All though we did come out of it all the victors, somewhat, due to our ability to wage guerrilla warfare.

Hey, I am just throwing all this out there...do I think that Elenin is really an alien armada? 99.999% no, BUT, there is always that .001% chance, slim.

Probable, No.
Possible? Yes.

+50 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that this comet comes around every 3000-something years and it just happens to "break apart" while it's within observable distance of the Earth... actually, I thought it was confirmed that there were "multiple" objects inbound with Elenin... hmmm
edit on 29-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This confirms nothing. So much for doomsday? We are witnessing a global meltdown regardless of Elenin. BUT I'm pretty sure Elenin still has something to do with something...if ya know what I mean

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What a funny little comet. Such a long orbit just to wuss out like that!

I guess Nasa was right to call it wimpy!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Eureka! Elenin is Eleven and Nine right? That means there will be 9 to 11 comets coming our way. We will know more on 9/11 at precisely 9:11 pm. Eastern Standard I believe.
9 to 11 countries will come forth and admit that Elenin is in fact Nibiru which is in fact Nemesis which is in fact Planet X. X is also 10 which falls between 9 and 11! It's a mathematical code that after several days of studying I have concluded that 9 and 11 equals 20. That's as far as I've gotten.

I thought I should edit in I'm just kidding, ya know, for the more serious of you.

edit on 29-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: jk

No way does it die so easily.

Think Deep Impact again.

The comet broke in two .

edit on 29-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
why is it breaking apart right now. legit question, no conspiracy here just asking.

2nd

side note, there were rumblings a week and a half ago that the real space program landed on or near elenin, they did say that it wasnt a threat but that it was interesting for other reasons.
edit on 8/29/2011 by Question Fate because: added to post

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join