It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin breaking apart...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Interesting that if it did "break apart" there would then finally be a tail to see, but there is none!

This is a supposition position on the part of the observer, that a dimming would indicate a re-occurrence of what took place previously with Comet Linear; there is no visual confirmation of ELE-nin breaking apart...yet.

I am pleased to see several instances of ELE-nin finally being referred to as the "Blue Star" Kachina, and if this is correct then what we are seeing is the prelude to "the removal of his mask in the Plaza". Which has more than enough possibilities given the fact the corona is so incredibly large, as large as Jupiter!

OK, well, nice attempt by tptb to diffuse the masses into knowing the real truth, but it didn't work! Hopefully this latest news will make it to Leonid's site, I still do not believe he is who "they" say he is, but rather an instrument of the regime at hand.

Seriously, this is such a misleading assumption!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There is a tail.

members.westnet.com.au...

Linear (I guess you mean 1994S4) was a larger and brighter comet that Elenin which didn't break up until just before perihelion. So was Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 which broke up just inside Earth's orbit.

The breakup means a dimmer comet, not a brighter comet.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That looked more like a detonation than a comet "breaking up." Almost looked like that detonation impact here....

It gets very bright with an impact just like your pics. In fact, I've not seen an Elenin pic that bright before your example.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So how many pieces has it broken into?
How big/heavy are they?
And where are they heading??

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is just their second attempt at making us forget about Elenin, since virtually no one believed the dude from NASA saying it wasn't a threat. DENY IGNORANCE. He he

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The animation is a little deceptive. Because of the loop it's hard to tell exactly what's going on.

The "flash" does not represent an event. The first frame shows Elenin at its brightest (after showing a steady increase) before the supposed breakup. The subsequent images show it steadily dimming.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY

ORLY?

widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth

Widely known by whom? Conspiracy freaks? I'm sorry but, something is dubious about this. Since when does NASA and and sites like Spacebull#.com give a crap what all the doomers think. Why the massive concerted disinfo campaign as soon as elenin was found out? Someone planted all this nonsense.

Lol there will be an event around the time elenin was supposed to be close to us, and they can say "we did not lie, elenin is no more!" "SEE! this is NEW! we are not liars.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
since virtually no one believed the dude from NASA saying it wasn't a threat.

Speak for yourself.
Most people did not believe it was a threat. It's (was) an insignificant comet.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
since virtually no one believed the dude from NASA saying it wasn't a threat.

Speak for yourself.
Most people did not believe it was a threat. It's (was) an insignificant comet.

Nor did we think it was a 'dwarf star' and was causing earthquakes. I've researched most of the pseudo nonsense out there, and it was 99% false. But that does'nt mean I fully trust NASA either when it comes to cosmic threats, there is no way they would ever say "look guys were screwed"

But it is interesting to see all the new developments this year, with rogue planets and what not. And how CNN reported on the nemesis theory in February? They are like little 'hints'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

The Nemesis theory died long ago. The MSM got a hold of the revised theory (Tyche) and, as usual, screwed it up.
But yes, our tools are getting better. New things are being discovered all the time. Ain't it cool?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh yeah.
It's great. And it is a big universe out there, now let's build some new ships get on! For when we actually have a REAL cosmic threat. Figures CNN would screw up.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

OK, well, nice attempt by tptb to diffuse the masses into knowing the real truth

As one of the masses I'm wondering what it feels like to be 'diffused'. Will it hurt?

Seriously do we have any credible scientific analysis here? It's great fun theorising and speculating but for most of us, you could write our knowledge on a postage stamp.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Is there any fottage proof of breaking?
Soho recording?
Or just an animation?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm still not convinced it's a comet. Here's the original NASA STERO-B Satellite video showing Elenin's interaction with the CME.

and a slowed down version...

Since when does a comet look like a perfect tetrahedron? Can anyone explain this one? I'm still on a fence but leaning toward artificial. No, I don't believe this has anything to do with Nibiru or an ELE. Also, if the tetrahedron is truly showing it's real size, this baby is HUGE!
edit on 30-8-2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Since when does a comet look like a perfect tetrahedron?

Not often. Especially when you look at the high resolution images instead of the youtube compressed version. Or unless you listen to Hoagland.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you're telling me compressed video will give off this type of anomaly...please!
Anyway, I can still see it in your pic.
And no...I didn't "listen" to Hoagland even though we both know he was on CTC tonight. I do find a lot of his work interesting and unlike many here I do like to research and consider the possibilities.
btw...you were really quick!
Can you explain what it is?
I'd like something a little better than the Hoagland Card!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

What what is?
It's the coma of the comet.. It has no perfect shape, tetrahedral or otherwise. (which happens to be the word that Hoagland used. At best, in the youtube video there is a vaguely triangular shape. I'll give you that, but to extend a 2 dimensional image to three dimensions is nothing but imagination, something that Hoagland (and you apparently) have in abundance.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Is there any fottage proof of breaking?
Soho recording?
Or just an animation?

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that question as a major loose end. It's like Usama going into the Indian Ocean (or whatever...). I'd feel so much better if we saw just one shot of multiple pieces, like the other comet people keep showing clearly broke into. I'm not going to claim Elenin didn't pretty much die out there by this footage. I'd just feel a whole lot better with a kill shot to gaze at instead of simply seeing the light go out. Oh well...The devil probably wants ice water too. We may never see more of this than we just have as it goes around the back end of the sun. How anti-climactic but a great confirmation that this wasn't a threat.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Can't answer the first two but the trajectory won't change when a comet breaks up.

Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 is a good example of this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
I wish they were Annunaki! They are Draconians. I don't think there is much else to say, except Sept 22-26 should be a bit amusing...

I can't pinpoint exact date, but yep, it's gonna be very amusing... pest extermination job... with humans playing the role of the pests.

And just in case anyone's interested in a bit of trivia, I got a good look at our exterminators in question... from the point of view of some kid hiding under rubble, with two exterminators just a few feet away. Let me tell you... those guys are *strange*.

No alien move comes even close to how strange they felt. Utterly and inexplicably strange. As in - I couldn't understand a single thought, or even get a general idea of how their thought process works. Granted, I had just a couple of seconds to get a grip on one of the two without jeopardizing the safety of that poor kid, but I'm pretty certain that, given enough time, I'd get a good hold of them. Unfortunately, time is a luxury none of us has, so what the heck... I guess if anyone lasts for more than a week into the pest extermination job, that may provide just enough opportunity.

Oh, the bit of trivia I mentioned?

Well, it seems that the pseudo-exterminators we have here, right now, are actually dumb-down half-breeds, or more correctly, cross-breeds between the original exterminators and humans. Those dumb f*cks have more human DNA than a Rhesus Monkey in a genetic lab... which, come to think of it, makes the whole story rather funny.

One can hear plenty of theories about humans being genetically modified in order to be used as slaves, and yet no one even thought of the "maintenance crew" being as much DNA modified as humans, if not much more. After all, it's easier to start with one's own DNA and adapt it to the planet's natural conditions, at the same time dumbing it down just enough to be able to perform routine tasks, but not be smart enough to invent anything new, let alone think for itself.

Yep, that's a pretty slick job that original exterminators had done. I'll give them credit for that job anytime. Not even "their own" can possibly understand them, and even considering humans to be able to goes beyond fantasy fiction.

Well, we'll see how everything turns out. I'm not keeping my hopes high.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join