It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Alas, poor Elnin is dead...!!!

all I gotto say to those Elnin is a spaceship, Dwarf Star, Niburu, is..........

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your contribution to this thread was so valuable....i learned sooo much from your post...thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not good for anyone inside the craft! Apparently it is falling apart.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
no offense to you OP, but it does make one wonder just
how much the gov`t is paying Hoagland to Dis-Inform the
public and create large followings dedicated to believing
his theories. I remember a group online years ago and
the people practically worshipped every word this guy
said to them without question. A little disturbing.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by greenCo

Can anyone who believes that this is a spaceship tell me why this spaceship is traveling at a mere 54,000 miles/hour?

I mean even if it was coming from the nearest star to our sun it would take over 12,000 years to get here.

-Alien

Not only that, why would it need headlights? One would think a spaceship that travels light years has better navigation than looking out the window with high beams on *-*

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

I see similar forms around there, just lacking a central part. Probably because nothing's passing by them. :/

Also a single image is not proof enough for something moving and such.

Elenin is dead. Let it die.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
OH MY GOD!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8c6b854aaa1.jpg[/atsimg]

Ha!
Epic win.
Seriously, let's drop this Elenin bs already. Times are changing, for the better. Let go of fear and ignore the mongering!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I for one do not believe everything that comes from Hoagland. But some of the pieces make sense especially NASA and its cultish behavior (naming spacecraft after God’s and only launching on a scared numbered launch pad 39). Do a little research on that number and NASA before you claim he is totally full of crap. Now that said he is a bit nutty but do you trust everything the so called scientists say at NASA? LOL
Ah well then trust Michio Kaku who in a recent Discovery program claims extraterrestrials would use a hollowed out asteroid or a comet to travel in and someday humanity might as well!

I like to keep an open mind but one with skepticism and scientific reason and belief that that fact is often stranger than fiction. And in this case it is really cool how the coma of the comet appears to deflect the CME in a triangular shape too bad we don’t have better resolution…

edit on 30-8-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is always a fun game:

Its a spaceship!

No, It's not.

Uh-huh!

Nope, see?

Oh....

...It's a space ship!!!

And the wheel just keeps turning.

Hope springs ele-turnal!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

Find out the date of the show, go to torrentz.eu, download it, Win!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
I don´t know what to do with this information. But here is the link to Richard C. Hoagland facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

edit on 29-8-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

I read Hoagland's book Dark Mission...I so wanted to believe what I was reading, but it honestly made me believe less...I almost bought another book of his in reference to Mars, but man I just don't see eye to eye with that guy...and his pictures are often not all that great and low res....I want aliens to be real and Id like to say howdy to one but Hoagland just doesn't do it for me

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
can't wait till october / november so this can be settled once and for all

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
As this guy messes with the brightness and contrast in this Elenin photo, he reveals what appears to be a triangular shape around Elenin, as if the comet's light source was the center light of a giant TR-3B or pyramid UFO.

Francis (Theperfectminds) is the real deal. I have been watching his youtube channel for quite awhile now and while he is just an amature Astronomer, he's pretty good at what he does. He's had some interesting images of Elenin. I want to see his latest and compare the size with his prior images in order to find out if Elenin is truly breaking apart or not. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Ever notice how Hoagland always bends images, facts, instances to his will ? His pictures are always some low rez crap, and when a hi rez photo is shown of the same region or thing, its always NASA subterfuge to him.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
can't wait till october / november so this can be settled once and for all

On November 5th, we pass through it's tail. So after that, we will know. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well here's the bottom line regarding Hoagland. This will either totally annihilate his reputation or ...........elevate him to some Messiah-level in the UFO community. It's literally all or nothing because he's really putting his credibility on the firing line this time.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090
Well here's the bottom line regarding Hoagland. This will either totally annihilate his reputation or ...........elevate him to some Messiah-level in the UFO community. It's literally all or nothing because he's really putting his credibility on the firing line this time.

You would have thought. I guarantee a week down the line that people will have forgot and be hanging on the next bit of BS coming from his mouth. It's a gold mine and the likes know it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

You're a "a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship"!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorcha Hoagland = Richard faal ? No wait that's not right, Sorchard Richland damnit ! You get the picture ?

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Dmonix

Good one.

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Nah i think more accuratley he posts the same information over and over again that he has in a folder called, the same stupid arguments that have to be debunked on ATS week in week out!

I can't speak for Phage, but I do have a folder in my browser labelled "ATS," with sub-folders labelled "Nibiru," "Elenin,""Moon Hoax,""Earthquakes," etc. And yes, it's the same old nonsense over and over and over again! Maybe I should start a "Hoagland" file so I can keep track of all the claims he's made that have turned out to be wrong.

Your gonna need an external terrabyte box for that one

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just look at it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e074d6194b.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join