It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I didn't say anything about any images. I provided a quote about observations from Rob McNaught. I would sort of trust observations and opinions about a comet from Rob McNaught.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
People are taking this Illusion far too seriously...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, McNaught is linking to this picture. Rest assured, I didn't accuse you of anything, nor meant to. I linked to your post because the link came from the link there...

But since you're here, do you think the military image can be considered a reliable one, since it has been modified somewhat heavily?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

McNaught did not link to the SECCHI images. His observations were reported on the website. He was not looking at images from the STEREO spacecraft. He was using the 0.5 meter telescope at the Sliding Spring Observatory in Australia.
www.mso.anu.edu.au...

The SECCHI images are enhanced because Elenin was a very dim fuzzy dot in the images from the HI1 imager. The HI1 imager is not a telescope. Reliable? I'm not sure what you mean. They are what they are. You can get the unenhanced images easily enough.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

It isssss the Mer-Ka-Bah for you younginsssss

Thisss time itsss perrsonal

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Yessssss.....

If only Drunvalo Melchizzzzzzzedek wasssssn't a ssssssshyssssster like thissss Hoagland guy....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by Phage

First, why are military "highly processed to enhance detail, then cropped and rescaled" pictures considered more reliable as a source? They even tell you, on the pic. It seems to me they are used in manipulating images for their own agenda.

------------

Second point is about this news that it's breaking up. If it is a spaceship, it may have parts detaching for different purposes, like exploration, setting up camp, mining, etc.
And it could be slow approaching so "they" have the time to assimilate the basics of our cultures and different languages before getting here. It could help in future relations... Of you course, you all understand I have no pics to support these ideas.

Actually, the slow approach is easily explained... Anyone who's ready any Arthur C Clarke or pretty much any book containing interstellar lightspeed travel would know that it takes an Incredible amount of distance to slow down from near lightspeed... If they were traveling 90% lightspeed and started slowing down when they got to the asteroid belt or mars orbit, they would end up probably at least halfway out the other side of our solar system if not all the way out.

Plus, they are supposedly trying to look like a comet remember? And I thought we had already established long ago that it was obviously having tons of fighters or scoutships or harvesters for collecting humans, and that's why it is "breaking up". This is for those of us who actually believe it could be a spaceship of course...

I'm not sure what I believe, but does it really matter? Whether or not I believe a comet could be a spaceship should have no bearing on my life here on earth at all. It doesn't make me a bad person to believe that something MAY be possible... Like someone else said, Columbus believed something crazy. So did Einstein and Galileo. The fact is, eventually one of these crazy ideas turns out to be right. So we should not ridicule these people. We should merely respect their right to have an opinion and if we disagree, do so respectfully, without sarcasm and stuff like that. Like another person said, its a good thing that we are all different. Imagine how many discoveries never would have been made if there wasn't that one crazy person who wouldn't give up until they found something. It may not even be what they were originally trying to prove, or invent, or discover. It could be something they discovered or invented by accident! It's happened so many times throughout history, but, accident or no accident, we still must be thankful for these so-called "crazy" people! And people with imaginations.

Something new cannot be brought into the world, purposely, until it has been imagined first!And you might have to imagine a whole bunch of crazy things before you can envision something truly astounding which will have enormous implications for mankind forever!
So, I say dream on! Dream on, dreamers both young and old! And most importantly, share your dreams with others... For they may hold a vital piece to the puzzle you've been working at... In some cases your puzzle may become their's, and/or their's may become yours...

The single most important thing we can do with our dreams is to have the courage and integrity to share them with the world in the face of oppression, ridicule, and verbal, mental, spiritual, and sometimes even physical abuse. Even though some may try to force you to be silent with the volume of their laughter, they don't matter. They don't even exist... What matters so importantly, are the few people who Did listen and Did appreciate you and Will take something from what you shared and enrich their own experience with it and possibly others. Possibly many others.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I have been trying to say the same thing for quite awhile now. That's why alot of us come to ATS, to speculate and discuss alternative theory. Good post. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by Phage

First, why are military "highly processed to enhance detail, then cropped and rescaled" pictures considered more reliable as a source? They even tell you, on the pic. It seems to me they are used in manipulating images for their own agenda.

------------

Second point is about this news that it's breaking up. If it is a spaceship, it may have parts detaching for different purposes, like exploration, setting up camp, mining, etc.
And it could be slow approaching so "they" have the time to assimilate the basics of our cultures and different languages before getting here. It could help in future relations... Of you course, you all understand I have no pics to support these ideas.

Actually, the slow approach is easily explained... Anyone who's ready any Arthur C Clarke or pretty much any book containing interstellar lightspeed travel would know that it takes an Incredible amount of distance to slow down from near lightspeed... If they were traveling 90% lightspeed and started slowing down when they got to the asteroid belt or mars orbit, they would end up probably at least halfway out the other side of our solar system if not all the way out.

Plus, they are supposedly trying to look like a comet remember? And I thought we had already established long ago that it was obviously having tons of fighters or scoutships or harvesters for collecting humans, and that's why it is "breaking up". This is for those of us who actually believe it could be a spaceship of course...

I'm not sure what I believe, but does it really matter? Whether or not I believe a comet could be a spaceship should have no bearing on my life here on earth at all. It doesn't make me a bad person to believe that something MAY be possible... Like someone else said, Columbus believed something crazy. So did Einstein and Galileo. The fact is, eventually one of these crazy ideas turns out to be right. So we should not ridicule these people. We should merely respect their right to have an opinion and if we disagree, do so respectfully, without sarcasm and stuff like that. Like another person said, its a good thing that we are all different. Imagine how many discoveries never would have been made if there wasn't that one crazy person who wouldn't give up until they found something. It may not even be what they were originally trying to prove, or invent, or discover. It could be something they discovered or invented by accident! It's happened so many times throughout history, but, accident or no accident, we still must be thankful for these so-called "crazy" people! And people with imaginations.

Something new cannot be brought into the world, purposely, until it has been imagined first!And you might have to imagine a whole bunch of crazy things before you can envision something truly astounding which will have enormous implications for mankind forever!
So, I say dream on! Dream on, dreamers both young and old! And most importantly, share your dreams with others... For they may hold a vital piece to the puzzle you've been working at... In some cases your puzzle may become their's, and/or their's may become yours...

The single most important thing we can do with our dreams is to have the courage and integrity to share them with the world in the face of oppression, ridicule, and verbal, mental, spiritual, and sometimes even physical abuse. Even though some may try to force you to be silent with the volume of their laughter, they don't matter. They don't even exist... What matters so importantly, are the few people who Did listen and Did appreciate you and Will take something from what you shared and enrich their own experience with it and possibly others. Possibly many others.

While I agree with your sentiments to a point you shouldn't be so open minded that your brain falls out. What you need to realise is Hoagland and others are making buckets loads of money from people's fears which is wrong.

When I see anything interesting I try to balance what I am reading/watching with some basic logic and try to research if warranted. It's too easy to be sucked in from one person perspective.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Why would they NEED to look like a comet? Aren't these things able to cloak (so people say, lol). If they are able to cloak, why disguise as a comet? Makes no sense. Harvesters? You have to be kidding me? If they had that stuff following it, wouldn't it be noticeable and to your theory "break up" months ago?

Yes, some of the leading minds of our history believe in some weird stuff - so do a lot of people. It's arrogant to think we are alone with all of space not explored - doesn't mean the comet is a space ship.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
I thought Richard Hoagland was smart and had some good ideas with the hyperdimensal physics

What "good ideas"? It only exists in his imagination, as a way of making money from the gullible.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Can someone please explain this????
This video seems to be going viral because everyone I mailed it to, already saw it.

What the *&#@ is making this thing (Elenin?) change directions? And if it's NOT Elenin then, what is it???

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

Whatever it is, It's not Elenin. Elenin's orbit has not changed as far as Nasa's website is concerned.

Who made this video? How are they viewing this object? ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Can someone please explain this????

Yes, Nataylor can:

Nat's original post.

It's called "apparent retrograde motion."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So hard to say when the camera is in the hands of someone else. That is our total disadvantage, We need someone with a scope (NASA or amateur astronomers) and then someone else to tell us what the hell we're seeing.

Very unfortunate seeing there are so many different prospectives and novice interpretations!

And this is yet another one which will be: duly noted!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So hard to say when the camera is in the hands of someone else. That is our total disadvantage, We need someone with a scope (NASA or amateur astronomers) and then someone else to tell us what the hell we're seeing.

The Sydney Stargazers are a group of amateur astronomers who have been following comet Elenin very closely:

sydneystargazers.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

Might even have spinners on it for when it lands.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Its a Superstar Destroyer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join