It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So the ops image was taken from one of the stills from the original pictures from the scope , but the colour drained ?

ergo image tampering , or image adjustment , is that the case here?

funBox

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Looks a bit like a tetrahedron in the hi-res also. Not that it means its a spaceship.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
reply to post by Phage

So the ops image was taken from one of the stills from the original pictures from the scope , but the colour drained ?

ergo image tampering , or image adjustment , is that the case here?

funBox

No, it says:
"the latest Enterprise Elenin imaging (below) -- produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video, the latter recorded during Elenin's recent encounter with a solar CME (coronal mass ejection), August 19th. "

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

you lost me
, ..the ops image is zoomed in yes , and color added yes?

same with Phages image but with no zoom .. ok

so essentially there are no close ups of this comet to see its shape .. yes?

funBox

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mr Hoagland made it appear to be tetrahedron.
Apparently to draw listeners to his up coming show .

I will be on "Coast" tonight -- LAST two hours -- to discuss several MAJOR new developments: Our recent, stunning discovery that Elenin is "a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship" ... currently sailing ever closer to the sun (see new image -- below); NASA's sudden decision to (temporarily?) "abandon" the International Space Station -- beginning in late November -- due to "unknown problems" with the Russian Soyuz FB rocket system, ESSENTIAL to sending astronauts and cosmonauts to the Space Station in the wake of the US Space Shuttle program closing down; and, the recent string of bizarre "natural disasters" that have happened from the East to the West Coasts, disasters which have the eerie "signature" of actually being "manmade" .... On Elenin: Here is the latest Enterprise Elenin imaging (below) -- produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video, the latter recorded during Elenin's recent encounter with a solar CME (coronal mass ejection), August 19th. The new image-composite (made from THREE "40-second HI-1 camera frames") reveals several additional, startling details about Elenin's now strikingly "tetrahedral shield" (which we discovered only last week) -- that is apparently protecting "Elenin the spacecraft" (deep inside this shield) from excess solar radiation. The well-known technique of "stacking" independent image frames, to "increase signal and suppress noise," is an old one -- used successfully by professional and amateur astronomers alike. On this composite image, the brighter "knobs" at the apex of each of the three visible tetrahedral vertices can now easily be seen, as well as the striking "rounded symmetry" of each tetrahedral "vertex." The full dimensions of this extraordinary "geometric force structure" now measures more than ~300,000 miles along each edge -- more than 1.5 times the distance of Earth from the Moon! Needless to say, there is NO QUESTION now regarding the artificial nature of this object/structure; in several hundred years of astronomers observing comets -- including, over two decades of satellite imagery specifically to study interactions with the solar wind -- such an obviously ARTIFICIAL, GEOMETRIC structure has NEVER BEEN OBSERVED. The fact that this astonishing structure is also a precise "tetrahedron" -- echoing the deeply "tetrahedral" numbers associated with Elenin's very trajectory into the inner solar system! -- is even more extraordinary. It definitely confirms that the overwhelming "message of Elenin" is--

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So... is it connected, orhow is it connected to an agenda, to the mention of a giant "alien' ship positioned somewhere behind Elenin, or whatever it is?

From what I recall, this "alien ship" is made by man, and will launch a fake alien attack on earth - where the worlds militaries will "have to" join as one force to fight the fake aliens, helping to harken in --- the new world order. Movie of the week - ha - has 69,000 views in 2 weeks.

Only because I just saw it this morning in this video - its explained some where around the hour mark -
The Quickening

Not sayin', just sayin' I saw it referenced in this video.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Hoagland took some frames from a youtube video. We all know the great quality of youtube videos.

How about a couple from amateur astronomers. Dicky doesn't like them though.
spaceobs.org...
spaceobs.org...
spaceobs.org...

edit on 8/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

This guy has some good pics of comet c/2010 x1,otherwise known as elenin.

members.westnet.com.au...

edit on 29-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ahh them links are much better pics, still a bit on the fuzzy side , but you can clearly make out the tail.. maybe its spreading chem trails all over our nice clean solar system

funBox
edit on 29-8-2011 by funbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
reply to post by Phage

ahh them links are much better pics, still a bit on the fuzzy side , but you can clearly make out the tail.. maybe its spreading chem trails all over our nice clean solar system

funBox
edit on 29-8-2011 by funbox because: (no reason given)

It was the coronal mass ejection that made tetraedral shape appears. Without it looks like a normal comet from the Phage posted pictures

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

yeah , you can see it passing in each frame , interesting swirls. but the pics are better... whats needed is a few hubble shot , ive not looked , are there any?

funBox

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by funbox

Hoagland took some frames from a youtube video. We all know the great quality of youtube videos.

How about a couple from amateur astronomers. Dicky doesn't like them though.
spaceobs.org...
spaceobs.org...
spaceobs.org...

edit on 8/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage wasn't this video posted by Leonid Elenin of spaceobs.org? Seems like this would be a reliable youtube video.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
I don´t know what to do with this information. But here is the link to Richard C. Hoagland facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

The full dimensions of this extraordinary "geometric force structure" now measures more than ~300,000 miles along each edge -- more than 1.5 times the distance of Earth from the Moon!

And this is a image from Elenin produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de56814a9191.jpg[/atsimg]

Mods please put this out of Japan Threads. My mistake

edit on 29-8-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

The best science around from ms science and non ms science is reporting that the actual size of Elenin's nucleus is only half a mile wide. Thats it..half a mile! Comparatively thats piddly.

What you're seeing in this pic above is the COMA ie: halo of burning gasses and contrail that is over 4 arc minutes or 250.00kms+ wide ..it's effectivly, just dust..not solid matter.
Already her nucleus is disintegrating! An aussie astronomer, Michael Mattiazzo's home page Southern Comets say's it's already fainter than August 19 observations and he expects it wont survive perhelion ( rounding the sun).

Freak if you want. If you dont want to..dont.

Ro

....wondering what happened to critical analysis.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

I think the "tetrahedral" shape had more to do with the image compression more than anything.
But in any case, it seems the "force field" may have failed (poor little guys).

Right: Animation of 5 images taken Aug 19,22,23,27,29 displaying the nucleus in the process of disintegrating.

members.westnet.com.au...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes, it's reliable. But it doesn't mean that the image compression doesn't create artifacts.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Ever wonder how much Hoagland,Sitchin,Alex Jones and rest of big familly gets payed to confuse people...?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
glad you all finally caught up with the disintegrating.
peace - out

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
I don´t know what to do with this information. But here is the link to Richard C. Hoagland facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

The full dimensions of this extraordinary "geometric force structure" now measures more than ~300,000 miles along each edge -- more than 1.5 times the distance of Earth from the Moon!

And this is a image from Elenin produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de56814a9191.jpg[/atsimg]

Mods please put this out of Japan Threads. My mistake

I suggest that you take the dimension you give (thanks to Hoagland?) and place it in perspective to the planets at the same distance. Since it is in the inner solar system, it would tower over all of the planets, would it not? Does it, or is it still the smallest dot in any small telescope?

This "geometic force structure" as evidently he has dubbed it, is nothing more than a cloud of ratified gas. You seem to want it to be a solid structure, a ship I guess. Maybe it is, comets could be a rather different type of interstellar spaceship, fashioned out of available asteroids from their home planet, but not the huge thing you (and he?) seem to accept.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

so what were seeing in the picture you highlighted , or the ops pic , is not pixalation , due to overt zooming and recompilation in you tube , or do these Coma's come in triangular shapes ?

i prefer the pics of the comet , they had tails , the ops doesnt

funBox

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

This looks like Nostradamus bearded comet to me. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN A GOATEE BEFORE?
Oh yeah, MABUS is supposed to go the way of the dodo bird soon and FIRE in the sky at 45 degrees (just follow the YellowSTONE road my pretty)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join