It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 4 year old daughter's "dream"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, my boyfriend was having trouble sleeping for months. He's always had anxiety but then told me about these dreams he'd been having of late, much like what the OP's daughter describes. He, unlike many, is 23 now but still recalls lapses in time and "visitor" encounters from his early childhood. We did a lot of digging. I reluctantly brought up the subject of sexual abuse, as many people will have PTSD that can manifest in a similar way (visits from angels that protect them or aliens that abduct and hurt them). Being that I have total trust in him and his sincerity and genuine desire to get to the bottom of it, we omitted oppressed abuse memories as an option and looked elsewhere. Secret Life: Firsthand Documented Accounts of UFO Abductions & The Threat by David M. Jacobs, PH.D. were the only two books that have resonated with him. We've looked into way too many theories to get into and aliens was one of my last arguments but after he connected so well with them, I decided to give them a read. For anyone with a similar story to my boyfriend or the OP, you may want to pick these books up. They are highly informative and despite your own personal beliefs, they are jam-packed with organized research that is hard to come by (and take seriously) online. It is always better to be informed than ignorant, so I hope someone may read these books and further their insight into something that thousands of people across the globe truly believe they have suffered from. I am enjoying hearing everyone share their ideas!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Bizarre thread.

I don't think children remember past lives.

They have active imaginations. They have really high copper levels until about age 4. Copper makes the brain race, and they get super creative and make stuff up.

I mean, did you hear about the kid who had so many convinced he was previously an alantean, and lived on mars, only to find out he was stitching stuff together from his favorite t.v. shows

As for the dream. It seems very straight forward. You're filling her mind with religious jargon, and people are scared it's the end of the world. Her subconscious tries to calm her by implanting the notion that zombiejesus will come and save the day.

Most mothers tend to want to think their children are really smart. I have trouble believing a child who believes in Jesus has truly exceptional analytical abilities. They tend to laugh in church, and be very rebellious towards the notion of zombiejesus. I certainly thought it was a hoot!

A child at the age of 4 doesn't need a "subconscious" mechanism to calm themselves over fears of the world ending. Any kid around that age regardless of analytical ability is going to follow the religion of the culture until they're older.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
From my humble opinion, she might know some stuff at higher levels.

There is a cultivation method of mind and body from China called Falun Dafa which was introduced to mankind in 1992(it was secret before that) and later banned by the Communist Party in China(the great red dragon in the bible). It is free of charge, has no membership etc and it is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. The people who do this form of mind-body cultivation often develop very powerful supernormal abilities, especially the kids.

The Nordic legend states that anyone who knows about Falun Dafa and thinks in their heart that this practice of Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good will have a good future and make it through the end times.

Please show your kid some information about Falun Dafa(the book Zhuan Falun is downloadable below in my signature link) and let her see this symbol and let her tell you what she sees:

www.falundafa.org...

Wish you all the best!

PS: All questions are welcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by underspace

At first i thought she may have been referring to a dream, but she has since reiterated the fact that they were NOT dreams. She has said that she was awaken from a dream one of the times and awake from a normal sleep others. But she says she is definitely awake when the light appears, that's what disturbs her sleep each time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

the photo didnt really seem to have any relevance to her. she walked by as i had it on the screen and did a double take. i got excited, then she said "it looks like circles and pinwheels!" i asked her if she saw anything else and she just said "really nice designs and bright primary colors." =/

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well .. you can call your daughter a Indigo child she might be one

does she have any habilities or abnormal behavior compare to children of her age ?

Tell her since she is a special angel ..
other angels like her very much
thats why they keep gently touching her on her arm (any mark??)

For the bright light without angel part
someone or something is clearly interested in your daughter
I dont sense any negative vibrations coming from them with what you said so far
one day .. the bright light visitors might even try to communicate with you has well
to secure your thoughs and let you know that your daugther is safe

Im still questionning myself on the reasons why they quite interested in her
or because she might be the next step in human evolution for the mind and the soul

What do you think ?

Your story really catched my interest .. thanks for sharing it S&F

She is not alone
Conversation with a 6 year old
edit on 8/31/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i don't know much about the indigo child thing. i will have to research it.

As for leaving any marks, there was nothing at all. She said it just tickled a little, but not the same way it feels when i tickle her.

As for her behavior, she's always been a little off compared to other children. she is very quiet and well mannered. stays by my side without me having to ask. She will not kill a bug, but instead take it outside to be with its family. During the recent hurricane, there was a frog that fell in the pool during the worst part of it and she woke up, ran to the pool and started crying and asked me to save him because his mom was looking for him. She knows when people are sad or sick before anyone else, She says the animals are talking. I've learned that she is usually right about everything she says, so if she tells me that we shouldnt go somewhere or that i should stop talking to someone, i listen. she has a type of sixth sense with those kind of things.

This is also a little strange. I"ve had a reoccurring dream since i can remember. its a terrible nightmare, and everything always happens the same way, only the people in it change. and i get this dream once every few months or so, and when i get it, she will always come in my bed and wake me up and give me a kiss and say she loves me and its ok. i thought i might have been talking in my sleep, but my mom and brother were sleeping closer to my room than she was and they heard nothing, and they are both very light sleepers.

so who knows. maybe she does have a gift, until then she is my peace loving hippy child who loves all living things. but i like it this way. She's the best. hahah no bias there =P

ohh yeah and if they ever try to see me i'd probably faint... haha i think its very awesome and interesting, but im a wuss. so we will see if they do try to contact me too. especially since she's been sleeping in my bed lately.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jassie51289

Ok, very interesting, please let her look again and ask her if she can see that it is spinning.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you are concerned about her dreams then for what it's worth, this is my advice:

Teach her to rebuke the entity in the name of Jesus and ask questions later. If the entity is Jesus or an angel in the service of God then he will comfort your daughter and tell her something along the lines of "Do not to be afraid". If it is a hostile entity then it will be dismissed through the name of Christ.

It sounds like your daughter might be privilaged to receive some revelations from God through her dreams.

EPH 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My son was about the same age as your daughter (he’s now 24 years old) and was also shy and very polite. He told me of an experience involving a light entering his room. His door was partially open and the light being about the size of a basketball had to shift into an oblong form to fit through the opening. He became paralyzed except for his neck and head, the light started spinning and grew almost as large as the room while changing colors numerous times. It spoke to him telepathically but he was unable to remember what it said. The light stayed long enough for him to become bored and finally left.

It happened again on the night my youngest daughter was born. He was staying with his grandmother and told of how he failed a test, that he was not supposed to have been frightened by the light. There were two other boys staying there also that were witnesses. My son prayed for the return of the light in order to overcome his fear, it showed-up. The three boys told how they saw it appear and travel down the hallway toward them, the two boys on the floor and my son on the couch. The two boys saw my son smiling as the light approached with all of them being able to move normally. The two boys became frightened and started crying but my son was apparently passing his test this time. The light stayed for several minutes and eventually disappeared down the same hall as which it appeared.

The light appeared a third time when his cousin was sleeping over. My son started to awaken his cousin but decided that since it frightened the others so much that it was better to let him sleep. The light spoke to him again, it told him it would return but the rest of the message he forgot.

My children and I are abductees and we have all had visions of Sathya Sai Baba. I’ve also had them of Jesus, Mary, Shirdi Sai Baba, the Jewish God, Shiva and a blonde male saint of which I have no name. I use to believe everything “they” taught and said but no longer. I believe we are played by whatever icon “they” can use in order to fulfill their agenda.

You would not believe the things my children and I have experienced and seen. At times we would remember seeing each other during the experiences and only look at one another because it would be beyond human reality. Reality is nothing as we are taught in our everyday life.

Rich

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Children at that age are innocent to the "paranormal", it'll pass by soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

she said it is not spinning, but shaking a little back and forth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The bright light is usually associated with angelic beings so I think it should be alright, nothin to worrie about

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello
If you are worried about your daughter put a camera in her room and record her when she is sleeping.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

i dont have the money for that or else i would so try that. im so curious as to what she is seeing and experiencing!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
About a year ago I woke up shortly after going to sleep and although I did not open my eyelids I could 'see' through them and I could see a figure of a man standing next to my bed. It was like looking at lots of little stars or pricks of light. He moved towards my head as he realized I could see him. I remember waving my hand at him and smiling at him and he smiled back.
I knew he was my guardian angel. I have seen this Matrix twice since,

Yesterday my eldest saw the stars of light whilst awake and on my bed. She likened it to the Matrix.

IMHO I believe your daughter has seen her angel using her subconcious part of her brain. Nothing to worry about but don't worship this entity/angel, he is just doing what God asked him to do and that is to look after her. And yes she is special and he is there to protect her.

I have had a recent experience of a demon controlled person who killed my pets (CDC call them zombies and that is what he looked like). Believe me when I tell you that I and my kids have seen physical angels who have been sent to protect us, while we are out the house. Satan is getting meaner.
(They look like they are too neat and clean inside to be normal people. And I have seen angels when I was 14 when they rescued my two lost dogs. And protected me, whilst carrying my eldest as a newborn baby, from a unknown heart complaint. So I know what they do and how they act from personal experience.)

I would say, praise the Almighty God Yehovah and say thank you for sending his angel in these end times. I do all the time.

Blessings.

PS Indigo is a label but most of it is true and I believe they have been given as gifts to the World, as a balance to the evil that is getting more and more obvious. I and my kids fall into this Indigo label but I don't go around telling anyone. Make sure she doesn't get any aspartame and try to keep her food natural as possible-no additives at all. My kids are very sensitive to additives, as I am. Also get Fluoride free toothpaste and pray for her protection, as Satan doesn't want her to balance out the evil if you know what I mean. Keep her close and encourage her to have a personal relationship with Jesus. And you too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jassie51289
My 4 year old is very smart. (she's almost 5 years old.) ...any thoughts, opinions or anything are welcome.

I have vivid memory of dreams that I had at the age of about 5... Now I forget them before I wake up unless they are just as unusual as the ones I had when I was 5 ...

I watched a special on dreams and nightmares ...

Typically nightmares are stranger and weirder than dreams. Nightmares typically occur during REM sleep and the purpose is to train the body or mind or both in something that the mind thinks the body or mind or both will need to tackle/do in reality.

Some people dream in non-REM sleep and this may feel like you are sleeping longer than you actually are. For example: be asleep only 5 minutes and in dream state have it feel like it was hours.

I have experienced sleep that I was "stuck" in for a little while and couldn't wake up from. It's scary. But I think that is more of a mental safety-net-feature than something on the outside of your body/mind keeping you in that state. Though I don't know for sure...

Have your daughter write down her dreams, when she wakes up ... or write them down for her (as was previously stated).

edit on 11-9-2011 by rschmfem because: format fix

edit on 11-9-2011 by rschmfem because: format fix

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I am not sure if you received my PM but i experienced a nearly similar thing at a similar age to your daughter. I also was bothered when it was referred to as a dream. To this day, that experience has been one of the main yardsticks against which i test spiritual things. It has impacted my entire life.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi,
This is my first post! I was going to do an introduction first, but I'd like to reply to your thread first.

When I was very young, about eight years old, I woke up very late in the night because a bright, sparkling light was over me. I was trying to look at it, and all I could see through my squinted eyes was bright multicolored glitter all around me. I was trying but couldn't open my eyes all the way. I felt like there was a very friendly presence.
I described it to my mom the next day and later on she had me explain it to my aunt. My aunt said it sounded like an angel may have visited me. I wasn't sure of what it was but I was certain that I had woken up, and I kept describing it as "glitter" all around me in the light. I know it was a bright white light, colored glitter and it was sparkling as it seemed to be showering slowly down on me; some of it seemed to be floating in the air.
Your daughter's words are exactly the ones I use to describe my experience, and I have told a good number of friends about my experience; I'd been hoping someone would know what I was talking about, but never found anyone.
This is the first time I've heard of the same story and I'm really excited!
Thanks for listening....

~Christy aka Uzumaki

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
One more thing,
I didn't quite finish the story. I was trying to open my eyes more, to see who was there. I was looking at the glitter and felt comforted, and gently fell back to sleep. I don't know how I fell asleep with that bright light over me, because I had never seen anything that bright and beautiful in my room. It was amazing to look at, and I don't know how I suddenly fell back to sleep but I did; and I remember feeling safe and peaceful. It was a strange feeling and I've never seen something like that again.
One difference from your daughter's story is that I didn't feel any physical contact besides the visuals.
~Christy

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join