It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Conspiracy Exposed !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have met the great serpent overlords who have taken human form, at the Masonic Open House:

They have names like, Dave, Jim, and John.

After vigorous investigation, I have found out that they have wives, jobs, and children.

SHOCKING EXPOSE: We discussed Masonry and what we'll be eating at meetings, AND WE WERE GIVEN DRINKS SUCH AS COKE AND WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They drive minivans and Chevys . . .ONE OF THEM EVEN DRIVES A HYUNDAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all went out for drinks afterward, where we talked about of the qualities that define masonry, and how important it is to put the needs of your family and job before masonry. We also discussed why Masonry has had a difficult time under certain political circumstances in Europe, etc.

THE DARK TRUTH: People who had questions . . . were answered!

VERDICT: GUILTY . . . . of goodness, understanding, friendship, and a welcoming spirit.

(I had a great time, and look forward to getting the ball rolling toward my initiation.) It would be a proud legacy to leave my children, I think.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wish I could stay for more of this...but I have to get to work....this is a conspiracy/learning site.....that's what many of us did that were ignorant about the Masons....so what exactly, is the point of this thread?
I'll look for your answer when I get around 7 EST, because I see nothing to learn here and no conspiracy....just statement. Again

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think he's just trying to show that Masons are the same as everyone else and there is nothing bad about them

The farmer down the road from me is a Mason and he seems OK to me, in all fairness.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
LTD602,

How DARE you tell everyone these ultra-SECRET Masonic facts. No one was supposed to know this! We've spent centuries convincing the world that we're an evil cult and now the cat's out of the proverbial bag. Darn it all!

Minivans! ECCKKKHH! Now they will never believe that we actually drive dark-tinted limos and black SUV's.

LadyV

If you'll go back to some earlier (and even later) discussion you'll see the pont of LTD602's post.

Yep. Masons are regular people. ALL of them. Why even the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite in Washington DC has a family. He plays golf with his friends too! and...to the Anti-Masons and uninformed out there...he even goes to Church! (shhhhh!)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Catholics support Catholicism and consider Pope "regular guy".

Also millions of Republicans call the GOP "a-okay" in their book.

In another shocking development, NAMBLA says not all pedophiles bad.

And tune in at 11 for film of Bear taking a dump in the woods.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
wow!

I thought i would never see the day on ATS when something nice is posted about masons
ive been saying this for a while now, masons are friendly people

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I expect a lot of bad myths have started up from in the past when it was more secret and hush-hush.

People don't like the idea of being excluded or not part of anything good.

So whatever it is, in this case Masonry, it has to be bad, then everyone's happy because their not included in this bad thing - which is good!!!

[edit on 21-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My answer: there IS no conspiracy. I don't see one. I don't see people who are capable of one, beyond conspiring to have a good time, share similar values, perhaps help others in the process, and participate in fun and educational ceremonies.

Do they get together to discuss business and how to help each other excel in life, family, jobs? Probably.

Do I WANT a conspiracy?? Hell yes!! I'd love to have a crown, the finest women, the best drugs, and all the chicken I can eat! I'd love to walk around in a bathrobe all day and control the world's oil prices, and have lunch with Fidel Castro, and clean up all the goat fur at the end of the day. We'd all like to be "King (or Queen) of the Universe."

But it's time to wake up.

Sorry to disappoint you, LadyV. Dungeons&Dragons, monsters in the closet, and Alien ESP can be found on other threads.

Safe Travels.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
My answer: there IS no conspiracy. I don't see one. I don't see people who are capable of one, beyond conspiring to have a good time, share similar values, perhaps help others in the process, and participate in fun and educational ceremonies.

Do they get together to discuss business and how to help each other excel in life, family, jobs? Probably.

Sorry to disappoint you, LadyV. Dungeons&Dragons, monsters in the closet, and Alien ESP can be found on other threads.

My favorite is the world-domination conspiracy. I've always said that we can't get our own members to come to meetings...it's beyond me how we could ever take over the world.

And in the end if you look at the world and it's current shape...who'd want it anyway?

lol:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Catholics support Catholicism and consider Pope "regular guy".

Also millions of Republicans call the GOP "a-okay" in their book.

In another shocking development, NAMBLA says not all pedophiles bad.

And tune in at 11 for film of Bear taking a dump in the woods.

Errrr....OK. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Masonic Conspiracy will bever be fully exposed. The are the most polished and adepts liars on the face of the earth. Every thing they do is an image. You all forgot that they even wear bluejeans like every one else.
They also have funny accidents at their lodge meetings where one person in upstate NY died. What was that member doing with a loaded pistol at an initiating ceremony?? Just regular guys having a little fun?? They do "take contracts" on other people to destroy their rights to "peaceful enjoyment" of life, liberty, and happiness.The are as much of a mob as the mafia, and their good works do not excuse their mob mentality and actions. They also hide felons and perverts as long as they are members in good standing(dues paid up). Their secrets are: 1...They don't believe in God, they believe that they are God. 2...They believe that they are above the law because they control the government and make the laws. 3...They believe that money is everything and the only thing (He who has the money make the rules). 4...They believe that nothing should be put in writing so that nothing can be used in court against them. They exist behind a mask of the common man to enslave the common man. The conspiracy exists, but no one will ever prove it probably because no one really wants to. They become ludicrous in their so called "activities for the social good" Just be aware that not everything is all that is seems on the surface and look before you enter in as there is no exit.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2
The Masonic Conspiracy will bever be fully exposed. The are the most polished and adepts liars on the face of the earth. Every thing they do is an image. You all forgot that they even wear bluejeans like every one else.
They also have funny accidents at their lodge meetings where one person in upstate NY died. What was that member doing with a loaded pistol at an initiating ceremony?? Just regular guys having a little fun?? They do "take contracts" on other people to destroy their rights to "peaceful enjoyment" of life, liberty, and happiness.The are as much of a mob as the mafia, and their good works do not excuse their mob mentality and actions. They also hide felons and perverts as long as they are members in good standing(dues paid up). Their secrets are: 1...They don't believe in God, they believe that they are God. 2...They believe that they are above the law because they control the government and make the laws. 3...They believe that money is everything and the only thing (He who has the money make the rules). 4...They believe that nothing should be put in writing so that nothing can be used in court against them. They exist behind a mask of the common man to enslave the common man. The conspiracy exists, but no one will ever prove it probably because no one really wants to. They become ludicrous in their so called "activities for the social good" Just be aware that not everything is all that is seems on the surface and look before you enter in as there is no exit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yet another post proving what I said. We'll never have an intelligent thread about Freemasonry here. The trolls just won't let it happen.

Oh, and the incident in New York. That was a "club" of Freemasons, not an "Masonic initiation." And plain and simple, there is NO EXCUSE for what happened. It's a shadow on Freemasonry world-wide and we Freemasons grieve for this man's widow and children.

Regarding your silly statement "there is no exit" WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. A Freemason can be suspended. He can be expelled. He can demit (that means to relinquish his membership) He can do this any time he wants. He can also stop paying his annual dues and eventually be suspended, then expelled. When he demits or is expelled he is NO LONGER a Freemason. ...and no, we don't "come and get him" or threaten him or vandalize his toilet.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Senrak - When you have enough points to join RATS, if you havn't already, then maybe a few of us can have a 'grown-up' conversation in there!!

Someone I knew left the Mason's due to a disagreement in which they would not help him out with a problem. A problem that did not deserve help - i.e. they were showing integrity by not helping.

We seem to be lucky enough to have some members on the board that can give us first hand knowledge about the whole deal, so why not ask questions and enlighten ourselves, instead of closing our ears and our minds?

[edit on 21-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
We seem to be lucky enough to have some members on the board that can give us first hand knowledge about the whole deal, so why not ask questions and enlighten ourselves, instead of closing our ears and our minds?

Here, here. If only more people thought this way.

originally posted by j2ts2
Masonic Conspiracy Exposed

They also have funny accidents at their lodge meetings where one person in upstate NY died. What was that member doing with a loaded pistol at an initiating ceremony?? Just regular guys having a little fun??

This is only like the 5,000,000th time this same argument has been made. Did you even read the article about what happened up there? Good grief, do some research for cryin' out loud!

They do "take contracts" on other people to destroy their rights to "peaceful enjoyment" of life, liberty, and happiness?

No.

They are as much of a mob as the mafia, and their good works do not excuse their mob mentality and actions.

I think not.

They also hide felons and perverts as long as they are members in good standing(dues paid up).

What are you smoking? Felons are not even eligible for membership!!! As far as perverts, can you define pervert? If a member is found to have done something contrary to Masonic law (i.e. immoral (perverse) activities, etc.) the brethren not only would not hide him, but would probably bring Masonic charges against him and expel him from the lodge! I would imagine if the offense was serious they would be obligated to inform the authorities as well.

Their secrets are: 1...They don't believe in God, they believe that they are God. 2...They believe that they are above the law because they control the government and make the laws. 3...They believe that money is everything and the only thing (He who has the money make the rules). 4...They believe that nothing should be put in writing so that nothing can be used in court against them. They exist behind a mask of the common man to enslave the common man.

Oh, thank you so much! I will sleep sooooo much better tonight knowing that the true secrets of Freemasonry have been revealed here.

I like #3: If he who has the money makes the rules, why are they constantly giving it away? Baffles the mind, doesn't it?

The conspiracy exists, but no one will ever prove it probably because no one really wants to. They become ludicrous in their so called "activities for the social good" Just be aware that not everything is all that is seems on the surface and look before you enter in as there is no exit.

Again, you are wrong. There are TONS of people (alot that frequent this board) that would absolutely LOVE to prove that there is some Masonic conspiracy to rule the world and have absolute impunity from traffic tickets. The problem is that it can't be done because there simply is no conspiracy involving the Masons. Period.

[edit on 8/21/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think there are bad masons, but that doesn't mean they are all bad. I do though think their organization has had a profound influence on many countries, and many industries. But, I don't think its because masonry as a whole is exerting this influence, just individuals who are part of masonry who apply what they learn or are proud of their organization.

I still think it's a religion though.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You know, folks, there's an old piece of wisdom that says verbal arguments for or against this or that, don't really matter in the long run. People just become more entrenched in their views. I'm shocked that people OUTSIDE of masonry think they are in a position to judge. Actions are more telling in the art of persuasion, but the internet limits this in certain ways.

Fine. I'm not going to stand in the way, and I'm no longer going to waste my ability to debate/argue on these threads, when it can be better used in my academic and career pursuits. More profit in that. I'm done with dealing with everyone here, with the exception of the Masons and those of the public who care enuogh to learn BEFORE they judge.

I really don't care. If I tally up the actual time wasted in fruitless argument on these boards, it's staggering. I owe myself a little more than to attempt to deal with people who I would just as quickly ingore outside of cyberspace. Sorry folks, but I'm sure you understand.

It's the same every damn day around here, isn't it: Masons are evil and sinister and lie on a regular basis, vs. Masons are good people - a fraternity with secrets like any fraternity would have, with alot of members, runnnig the gamut from totally broke to very wealthy.

I'm joining. That's all there is to say. I'm ready for it, I'm ready to get involved, and I've already made friends there. Simple as that. I'm calling my new Masonic friend next week and we'll meet at a local pub or coffee house and get the ball rolling. All of you will have yet ANOTHER mason to scrutinize and dissect.

Hey, whatever makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'd love to walk around in a bathrobe all day

I've done it... it's not as fun as it seems. Everything's flapping around all over the place, and you never feel quite -- covered. Give me a big sweater and jeans any day -- now THAT should be the uniform of the power elite.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2
They also have funny accidents at their lodge meetings where one person in upstate NY died. What was that member doing with a loaded pistol at an initiating ceremony??

It wasn't an initiation ceremony, first of all. It was a meeting of an irregular, and now banned, club called 'the Fellowcraft Club'. No-one else in the Lodge or Grand Lodge knew these guys were doing this, and as soon as it was discovered, the club was banned and all the members of the club were expelled from the Craft.

Just regular guys having a little fun?? They do "take contracts" on other people to destroy their rights to "peaceful enjoyment" of life, liberty, and happiness.

Proof?

They also hide felons and perverts as long as they are members in good standing(dues paid up).

Proof?

Their secrets are: 1...They don't believe in God, they believe that they are God.

Hahhaahahahahaha! That's absolutely ludricrous. Proof?

2...They believe that they are above the law because they control the government and make the laws.

Proof?

3...They believe that money is everything and the only thing (He who has the money make the rules).

Proof?

4...They believe that nothing should be put in writing so that nothing can be used in court against them.

Proof?

They exist behind a mask of the common man to enslave the common man.

Proof?

Just be aware that not everything is all that is seems on the surface and look before you enter in as there is no exit.

Oooh, how dark! Does that line impress the ladies?

There is an exit. It's the door under that sign with the big red letters saying "E" then "X" then "I" then "T."

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I really don't care. If I tally up the actual time wasted in fruitless argument on these boards, it's staggering. I owe myself a little more than to attempt to deal with people who I would just as quickly ingore outside of cyberspace. Sorry folks, but I'm sure you understand.

You're a strong man, and I'm pleased that you will soon be a brother. Sometimes I wish I could break away myself but -- so... much... stupidity... so... much... hatred. Anyway, ultimately it's a losing battle. The more you have arguments with anti-Masons, the more you become like them -- angry and scheming. The best cure for my blues, though, I've always found, is Lodge (like the comma splices there?). And Lodge starts next month... can I make it that long?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm joining. That's all there is to say. I'm ready for it, I'm ready to get involved, and I've already made friends there. Simple as that. I'm calling my new Masonic friend next week and we'll meet at a local pub or coffee house and get the ball rolling. All of you will have yet ANOTHER mason to scrutinize and dissect.

Hey, whatever makes you happy.

Make that two.

top topics

join