It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens To The Souls Of The 40 Million Babies That Are Aborted Every Year ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your argument is one sided and not open to a realm of possibilities relating to our world cultures and what we teach our people and what actually transpires in our world. People here seem stuck on some contrived scenario od a drugged up club girl. Fix the world, and the "murders" stop. We are a culture of murderers and you ask people not to murder. We rape, murder, steal, start wars,e tc etc etc....Until life is perfect, and we can take care of our brood through proper education and some from of world peace, or something close to it, abortion CAN be justified according to the situation. Aside from abortion, people are being blown up and destroyed due to world conflict at this very moment and everyday. Our governments wage murderous campaigns all the time. It isn't right, but it happens, and our rulers justify it. We are in the dark ages still, but we have a bunch of fancy toys. Its ALL WRONG, but this is where we are, and you can't choose to call one thing murder, and another politics. Get rid of abortion, and we ARE STILL A PEOPLE OF MURDERERS.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
reply to post by blocula

Your argument is one sided and not open to a realm of possibilities relating to our world cultures and what we teach our people and what actually transpires in our world. People here seem stuck on some contrived scenario od a drugged up club girl. Fix the world, and the "murders" stop. We are a culture of murderers and you ask people not to murder. We rape, murder, steal, start wars,e tc etc etc....Until life is perfect, and we can take care of our brood through proper education and some from of world peace, or something close to it, abortion CAN be justified according to the situation. Aside from abortion, people are being blown up and destroyed due to world conflict at this very moment and everyday. Our governments wage murderous campaigns all the time. It isn't right, but it happens, and our rulers justify it. We are in the dark ages still, but we have a bunch of fancy toys. Its ALL WRONG, but this is where we are, and you can't choose to call one thing murder, and another politics. Get rid of abortion, and we ARE STILL A PEOPLE OF MURDERERS.
of course,stupid me,how could i even dare to think of most women as being whores and most men as being punk players,the 40 million a year baby annihilation must be due to something else...we are living in a fallen world and why do you think we are surrounded by so much pain and tears,so much murder and hate,so much lying and cheating, everywhere, everyday? its because we are reaping what we have sown...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wow, you really do focus on one thing and nothing else. Here, watch this whole video, some interesting stuff in here.www.youtube.com...
I hope you never have a daughter.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
reply to post by blocula

Wow, you really do focus on one thing and nothing else. Here, watch this whole video, some interesting stuff in here.www.youtube.com...
I hope you never have a daughter.
hi and thanx for the link...carlin had his opinion,i have mine and you have yours, but theres no denying this "legalized holocaust" known as abortion and yes i'm focusing on one thing, the subject of this thread when i'm in this thread,what else should i be focusing on when i'm replying and leaving comments here? should i give a good cooking tip?...make sure you salt your eggs "while" your frying them and the "so called new parts" that they install when fixing our cars are actually cheap re worked used items that they know wont last so you'll have to buy more...this is about souls being thoughtlessly thrown into the great unknown by millions of heartless, wreckless "nothings getting in my way" people and how most folks dont give a damn...
edit on 1-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

I have two daughters,but what i dont have is self centeredness and i'm more than happy they were not eliminated in their mothers womb before birth and i'm willing and able to see far beyond myself and express empathy,compassion and love towards another person,not just for myself...

Theres around 40,000,000 abortions performed world wide every year and so in the past ten years, around 400,000,000 babies have been murdered,in the past 25 years,about 1,000,000,000,mostly by thoughtless,self centered people who use abortion as a form of birth control and what exactly is an unborn baby whos still alive in its mothers womb? a tree? a rock? a cloud? no,its a living breathing human being and babies can feel and hear and open their eyes well before they are born...

edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join