It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed : NWO is in progress .. one country at a time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The New World Order is all ready here.

The Fourth Reich.

Yes, you are correct when you connect the dots from 9/11 to the N.W.O., it is the Reichstag Fire for today. Many still believe the Patriot Act was written on 9/12/01. Some still believe that Iraq and Saddam Hussein were involved with the 9/11 attack. Some even still buy that Afghanistan and the Taliban were involved.

Goes to prove the power of propaganda dissimilated through the MSM.

True, the uprising in the Middle East is an orchestrated function of the agenda of the N.W.O. The very first thing done by the rebels in Libya was to create a Central Bank.

The N.W.O. is not a new composite, it has been with humanity for a very long time. The reason that it has come out of the shadows is that its agenda is almost complete, and its power unstoppable.

The N.W.O. has successfully enslaved humanity to do its bidding.

Hitler could never came to power if the population refused his commands.

Today we have our fellow citizens in all walks of life repeating the same mistakes. They take their orders and complete their assignments.

There is a guy, our fellow citizen who adds the fluoride to the water at the pumping station, because it is his “job”.

The Police will defend a meeting of the G8 with brutality because their Masters have given them “orders” to do so.

The men working at the utility company will come to your home and replace your electric meter with a “smart meter” because they were told to.

This list could go on an on but I am sure you get the point, That WE enslave ourselves and work to enslave our brothers.

NON COMPLIANCE is the only solution.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I guess the deal was made with mister Devil in person

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Some valid points you make. However, your thread title said "Confirmed". Where is the proof of this confirmation? Just curious if you have anything more or if this is simply your own personal theory.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daymarez
Some valid points you make. However, your thread title said "Confirmed". Where is the proof of this confirmation? Just curious if you have anything more or if this is simply your own personal theory.

Well .. my theory was confirmed by to many odd "coincidences"
i do not need CNN to confirm it
cannot be more obvious then that
and ill bet anything on it
from 9/11 to the ME revolutions .. all planned

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The New World Order cannot be stopped.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I agree. It's all part of a bigger plan.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of things going on lately have been enough to convince some people that what the OP states is true, and it may be. The problem is that the title of the thread promises some sort of confirmation that never came, it just gave the OP's personal opinion on the situation based on event since 9/11.

Also it was said that this all was orchestrated from 9/11. Do we forget that problems in the middle east and the U.S.'s involvement go back a lot further. And the 2012 connection.... I am with the person who said that lost interest at that point

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

coincidences that we are near 2012 .. not at all

I stopped reading right when you said this

What does 2012 have to do with anything?
edit on 26-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: horrible spelling

edit on 26-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: what

reply to post by liejunkie01

In the words of Holder, Clinton, and Obama, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Whether there is anything to 2012 or not doesn't really matter. If they can spread fear to the masses through the idea of some coming cataclysm it will make it much easier for them to institute their agenda and ideals.

Fear will cause people to give up things that they would otherwise never consider giving up. That's just my take on things, it may be right or it may be wrong. Either way when you look at the cycle of events over the last 20 years, and especially over the last 10 years I can't help but think that there is definately something brewing that we are not completely aware of.

When is the last time prior to Iraq that the western leaders had ousted a leader of a foreign nation? We didn't oust Kim Il Sung after Korea. We didnt oust Ho Chi Mihn during after the Vietnam war. In the last decade we have ousted Saddam, and are trying to impliment a "western friendly" government in Afghanistan. Now we have ousted Mubarak and Ghadaffi and are now looking to oust Assad in Syria.

All of this conquering is leading up to something. Whether it is the NWO, greed over oil or strategic placement of troops for a future conflict with Russia/China, there is a reason for it. Personally I have never beleived it was over oil. I am a commercial diver that has worked in the Gulf of Mexico oil industry for 15+ years and America is sitting on more oil in the gulf than almost all of the oil producing nations of the ME combined. It would be much cheaper for us to just drill our own oil than to invade a region by force and take theirs. It is also well known that there is enough oil just in the known reserves in the gulf to power North America for the next 200 years.

I don't buy the war on terror excuse either because if we were to impliment real processes to protect America from terrorism we could protect our nation very well from attacks such as what happened on 9/11, if that was even a real terror attack. It makes no sense to me to go to the extremes we have went through to protect America from terrorism yet still leave our southern border wide open for anyone to cross. Therefore I don't beleive the actions going on in Lybia, Egypt, and Syria is related to terrorism.

2012 is a fairly new concept as far as I know. I don't remember seeing much headline of 2012 20 years ago. The big cataclysm belief back then was Y2K. Will the Mayan Calender come to an end on December 21, 2012? Yes it will, but does that mean it's the end of the world? But how do we know that it is definately on December 21, 2012? Due to the difference in calenders we could be off on our dates by months. I highly doubt it will be the end of human civilization as we know it, however it could bring about some sort of change to humanity due to earth changes brought about by changes to earths magnetic field induced by planetary alignment or solar changes. The approaching comets/ quasi planets Elinin and Nibiru could play some in these changes.

The war on terror is a farce meant to instill fear to further an agenda. The energy shortage and global warming is like wise a farce meant to instill fear to further an agenda.Y2K was also a farce meant to further an agenda. 2012 could very well be a farce meant to instill fear and further an agenda.

Regardless of what the reason is I do belive that TPTB have an agenda and that agenda is not in the best interest of humanity as a whole. I believe that of all the threats we are facing, from 2012, Nibiru, Elinin etc the biggest threat is from our own governments. All governments degererate when left to the rulers of the people alone and history has only taught us what bad government is. Man is the only animal that seeks to have dominion over its own kind. That is what we are witnessing around the world now, it is an agenda to institute a world government and currency and to basically enslave the masses under one authority.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join