It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
After you study Irene, watch the upcoming movie "Contagion", cause that is what is coming next. TPTB love making films to show us what is coming. I'm going to guess that by fall 2012, we will have another round of flu, but this time they will make sure they get it right.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
the test for this theory will be when Irene approaches NYC. You would think the Wall Street banksters would pay to have this hurricane nudged away to the east.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I totally believe that TPTB can create and probably steer hurricanes with nanoparticles spread through chemtrails and EM radiation fired by HAARP and there's a lot of support for this theory, in the researches of Dr. Nick Begich, Dr. Minoru Freund and Dr. Rosalie Bertell. Dr. Freund works for NASA but has admitted the influence of HAARP on environment disturbances. However I don't think this is the case shown in those videos. The "tuning fork" is casting a shadow in the motion graphic. I don't know how these radar graphics are made, but I assume it's some artifact of the software/hardware used to make them.

The graphic of hurricane Ophelia is intriguing, though.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
I don't see how HAARP can steer hurricanes. It mainly warms ionosphere, but that is not where the hurricanes are, nor that causes sea warm up. You can't control weather with radio transmitters, even CME's can't affect our weather.

The EM radiation alone can't control weather, but with the tons of nanoparticles spread in the atmosphere through chemtrails, it can!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Here is a video of Irene that shows the same "tuning fork". WTF is that lol.

edit on 8/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

ok, i havnt read through the thread to see if this has been debunked but i definately see some type of steering anomaly being used or coming from somewhere.... looks like from one of the Islands or possibly from under the Sea!!

If this sh it is real, we gotta do something about this.... can this tpye of imagery be manipulated by someone sitting at a computer? I'm sure it can but i really wanna know the truth on this one.

edit on 27-8-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Even if this thing is real.... its being steered away from a direct hit on the East Coast!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Berenai
When you think about it, couldn't the Strange and or uncommon behavior of this hurricane

What strange and/or uncommon behaviour?

It's just a run of the mill 'cane following a common hurricane track behaving exactly like hurricanes do.

And the only ones being controlled are some ATS posters.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Could someone please explain, preferably in their own words, how a radio transmitter can steer a hurricane?
I see this claim a lot, but nobody ever lays out the science pertaining to how this could be done.

I won't even get into the scale issue (ie- how much power would you need to steer a force that big, were it possible)

Nobody knows. It would probably have to do with heating up the atmosphere and water temperature with microwaves. Ever put a cup of water in the microwave? The original .gif is a microwave image...so, it does kind of make sense...
edit on 8/27/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by DrJay1975

Even if this thing is real.... its being steered away from a direct hit on the East Coast!!

Er, it's actually tracking slightly further west than initial projections suggested. So if anything it's being 'steered' more towards a direct hit on the east coast
Though how 'they' managed to intensify and extend the trough over the continent to do this remains something of a mystery. Current expectation are that it will now continue to track nne up the seaboard to Canada. Then engage with the jet stream and get merged into a north Atlantic depression before giving Scotland a soaking next weekend.

With increased dry air being drawn into the system it's not expected to intensify now, and pressure is likely to continue to rise, however the extent of the wind field means it's going to impact a large part of eastern N America.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

And how much energy would that take? To heat up the troposhere? millions of square miles of atmosphere? Still, maybe that's why it's so hot in Denver atm?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
This HAARP crap always cracks me up. I've been up on my farm in Virginia for the past few weeks and whenever we have hurricane potential here or in New Orleans I always get a call from my buddy Kellen at NOAA. Irene has done almost exactly what he said it would do for the past 5 days with few exceptions. There is nothing out of the ordinary about how it's moving nor about it's strength. No offense but if the government was controlling it and directing it at NYC then why weaken it? Ridiculous.

And I need someone to explain something to me about HAARP. Ok 1st off, why is there no security at HAARP in Alaska if it's a top secret weapon? Now the HAARP array is supposedly 3.6 million MW, so lets say it's a few times stronger than that... So that would make it strong enough to maybe disrupt radio communications and screw with incoming missiles and aircraft. Someone talked about the amazing stuff it does to the ionosphere... YOu can't even detect what the HAARP array does to the ionosphere without super sensitive instruments. And the suns effect on the ionosphere is infinitely greater than HAARP. Even our strongest lasers are millions of times too weak to significantly heat the ionosphere in anything other than a tiny area. So underpowered radio waves do it?

I mean if HAARP is some kind of super weapon then conventional physics is obsolete. So HAARP shifted the tectonic plates and caused our earthquake this week? And weakened while expanding and directed a major hurricane. Seriously? THe claim I here is HAARP effects the ionosphere thereby wreaking havoc on the magnetosphere which is vital to the stability of tectonic plates. Other than whackjobs I haven't seen or heard of anything that validates that. COnsidering what the sun does to the magnetosphere which is far greater than anything HAARP could do I am quite skeptical. As far as the hurricane, weather happens in the troposphere. HAARP works in the ionosphere in the 100km-350km range. The troposphere is 14km-18km. So please explain scientifically how HAARP effects the weather.

WHile I'm at it, someone mentioned HAARP mind control. Waves at 6-11 Hertz can potentially cause depression in some people. Not everyone. HAARP operates at 2.7 mill-10 mill hertz. Hmmm. Show some real evidence to support the HAARP mind control nonsense please. I'd love to see it.

Other questions... For HAARP to have these effects on the ionosphere that everyone talks about as best as I can tell it would take about a terrawatt of power. They get that out of 6 diesel generators? Would that take about 20% of the US daily power production? Now the peak output of HAARP is 3.6 million watts, but only 2.8 mill can make it to the ionosphere due to the antenna array. It isn't enough to even come close to making the impact needed to even theoretically do this stuff even if the laws of physics blew up and allowed it.

Sometimes an earthquake is an earthquake and happens naturally. And maybe, just maybe Irene is just a hurricane doing what hurricanes do. It seems like people want so badly to beleive in a conspiracy that they twist the facts to support their belief structure. It's really sad. Nobody seems to want to just put information out there without coloring it.

HAARP's effective radiated power (ERP) is in the Gigawatts range. They emit in the MW's, but when their antenna is put into the equation, their ERP is well above 1GW. We have a AM broadcast station here that runs 50KW into three phased verticals, and their ERP is well over 250KW. I'm not sure if HAARP is "steerable", but I guess it could be possible phasing their antennas in different directions/removing and adding antennas, kind of like a K9AY Array. And anyone who says HAARP can create anything down in the Hz range, are dead wrong. The ERP down there is most likely less than a milliwatt. For the Hz range, you need EXTREMELY large antennas, far larger than HAARP. You'd have a better chance at doing something putting a subwoofer on the ground or aiming it into the sky. If HAARP had that kind of antenna, they'd be hearing submarines on Pluto.

Now, don't get me wrong. I think HAARP is a load of nonsense too.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

And how much energy would that take? To heat up the troposhere? millions of square miles of atmosphere? Still, maybe that's why it's so hot in Denver atm?

HAARP does it in Alaska, it's a known fact. They do all sorts of weird stuff with the upper and lower atmosphere there. I'm sure sitting in the beam path of Gigawatts of ERP wouldn't be too fun.

If you read my above post, I hate everything to do with HAARP and "Weather Modification", but I just come to spread some possible knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If this was a "software" artifact" then how it does not show in all the images and only just before it changes course then it dissapears again?

Surely the software would display its prediction more often.

Did the software also suddenely cause the hurricane to COOL DOWN at the point the beam was at and weaken it?

Out of all the days of radar images, how come it only showed up in JUST THE ONE THAT CHANGED THE DIRECTION? www.youtube.com... You can see some more daily sequences here.

If you look carefully at the beam, it looks pulsed. The alternating temperature.

Can you link me the software they are using? I want to check this out for myself. Who makes the software, I can contact them to see.

edit on 27-8-2011 by StrawberryTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
reply to post by Tgautier13

we now have galactic beings helping us the people out as much as possible. the beings that badly want war death and destruction are failing. we dont see the benevolant beings because they are in the fifth dimension. the reptilians or illuminati are fourth dimensional. we have always been in an invisible prison. every move they make is neutralized or transmuted. we as humanity are going to see some amazing things real soon. from nibiru to beings in all forms coming to earth............peace

Yay ...for this version . Im tired of all the doom upon us . Im going with the hidden hand of the Helpers who are the ones really in controll. Of course they dont over interfer as this is our karmic plane . But they are in charge of keeping things running smoothly as long as that is desired .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

HAARP does it in Alaska, it's a known fact.

It's a known fact that HAARP has no (known) effect on the troposphere at all. Increasing ionisation in the thin ionosphere tens of miles higher up is a very different thing to changing temperature and pressure in the dense troposphere - which apart from requiring immense energy would, in any case, be rather noticeable.

There's a reason those who believe such forms of weather manipulation don't actually know the slightest thing about the weather
But if you believe a guy who has never even seen a car can rebuild your motor and make it go faster, by all means go ahead and pay him .....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Long before HAARP or any other super secret, massive ultra mega weapons that can seemingly blow up buildings, create holograms, make tornadoes, create earthquakes and "steer" hurricanes, we had natural events like.. hurricanes and earthquakes and tornadoes. Go figure.

Can't ANYTHING be normal? Is EVERYTHING a conspiracy?

Why would anyone street a hurricane into our country? Or create tornadoes? It's always some evil agency wanting to senselessly kill people. Why not say.. direct it AWAY from our country? Oh.. nevermind.. because then it wouldn't fit the normal doom and gloom deathday scenarios people around here love so much.

Why would they manipulate our weather? Maybe you should learn a thing or two about the NWO. Weather manipulation is part of the plan.

It IS possible, so many believe HAARP is used being to manipulate weather. And maybe you have forgotten but this is a conspiracy website, so naturally we are going to believe discuss whether or not these earthquakes and hurricanes have been caused by HAARP. So maybe YOU should learn some science because you don't know how possible and easy it is for them to use HAARP for these purposes.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

HAARP does it in Alaska, it's a known fact.

It's a known fact that HAARP has no (known) effect on the troposphere at all. Increasing ionisation in the thin ionosphere tens of miles higher up is a very different thing to changing temperature and pressure in the dense troposphere - which apart from requiring immense energy would, in any case, be rather noticeable.

There's a reason those who believe such forms of weather manipulation don't actually know the slightest thing about the weather
But if you believe a guy who has never even seen a car can rebuild your motor and make it go faster, by all means go ahead and pay him .....

But changing the height of the ionosphere will affect the lower regions too.

Gaia is very interdependant, a little change here or there can mean a bigger change elsewhere along the line.

You should read James Lovelock's Gaia books.

You should also read the patents.

Patents are not cheap.
Patents are not given out without a sound proof of concept
Patents take a long time to get.

edit on 27-8-2011 by StrawberryTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrawberryTwo
If this was a "software" artifact" then how it does not show in all the images and only just before it changes course then it dissapears again?

Because it's a glitch?

Surely the software would display its prediction more often.

How many times this year have you studied the imagery? Before this week? 10? 20? Every day?

Did the software also suddenely cause the hurricane to COOL DOWN at the point the beam was at and weaken it?

No
What makes you think the hurricane cooled down? Irene is weakening because it's drawing in dry air off the continent.

Can you link me the software they are using? I want to check this out for myself. Who makes the software, I can contact them to see.

It's not some commercial CD you can buy in a shop
But by all means contact NOAA about it. I'm sure you already know what they will tell you.[

Edit: the MIMIC site itself explains what it is you can see (and comparing that specific run with other image sets makes it patently clear what you're seeing a glitch and is not real)

It is not real. As we say in the disclaimer on the main page, the individual images that are used as input into this product sometimes contain bad data in the form of missing scanlines or anamalously high or low values that often stretch in an arc across the image. When these areas are incorporated into the MIMIC product they form artifacts that fade in and out, and appear to move with the storm center. However, they have no physical meaning and hopefully they will not obstruct your interpretation of the imagery

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

Maybe those who maintain this is evidence of HAARP could first explain why they chose to reject this explanation? And then explain why HAARP stopped manipulating Irene once it moved north?

editby]edit on 27-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrawberryTwo

But changing the height of the ionosphere will affect the lower regions too.

How? The ionosphere is wholly independent of the stratosphere and troposphere. It's not like layers of a trifle whereby if one is bigger the other has to be smaller

Edit: in theory I suppose the ionosphere could extend down to sea level. And of course, at times it doesn't exist at all.

Gaia is very interdependant, a little change here or there can mean a bigger change elsewhere along the line.

You should read James Lovelock's Gaia books.

Maybe you should? (as an aside, I was the first person to read his last book - but that's another story
)

You should also read the patents.

Patents are not cheap.
Patents are not given out without a sound proof of concept
Patents take a long time to get.

Patents are cheap, anyone can take them out and the majority are for ideas that will never be developed. The existence of a patent has no bearing on whether the idea is in any way feasible or even physically impossible.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by fleabit
Long before HAARP or any other super secret, massive ultra mega weapons that can seemingly blow up buildings, create holograms, make tornadoes, create earthquakes and "steer" hurricanes, we had natural events like.. hurricanes and earthquakes and tornadoes. Go figure.

Can't ANYTHING be normal? Is EVERYTHING a conspiracy?

Why would anyone street a hurricane into our country? Or create tornadoes? It's always some evil agency wanting to senselessly kill people. Why not say.. direct it AWAY from our country? Oh.. nevermind.. because then it wouldn't fit the normal doom and gloom deathday scenarios people around here love so much.

Why would they manipulate our weather? Maybe you should learn a thing or two about the NWO. Weather manipulation is part of the plan.

What plan? Presumably there's a reason why you make such a wild claim without providing the link to the evidence that you know you will be asked for? (I can guess !!)

It IS possible, so many believe HAARP is used being to manipulate weather. And maybe you have forgotten but this is a conspiracy website, so naturally we are going to believe discuss whether or not these earthquakes and hurricanes have been caused by HAARP. So maybe YOU should learn some science because you don't know how possible and easy it is for them to use HAARP for these purposes.

Just because "many" people believe something does not make it true. This is indeed a conspiracy website that ORIGINALLY worked by discussion and links to evidence to back up claims. Where is the link to the evidence to backup up the claim that HAARP is a weapon/weather control system?

The only "evidence" is peoples ignorant understanding of science mixed in with a heady does of paranoia and hey presto it MUST be a weapon........honestly !

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join