It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So I was checking weather.com for updates and found these.. and thought WTF is this?! Was going to post to another, had to upload, then found this thread.. so posting here instead....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e75a7379663.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c039002debd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50d14e46fe7f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Well to be honest, it looks like they're steering it away.

Good job, boys.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
No doubt posted elsewhere before on ATS, but makes interesting reading, considering it was from Jan 2010...

Why are natural disasters much more frequent and severe in poor countries? And if the technology was there for something in some cases? Haiti might be an example.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 Last year, Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford had asked in an interview with former Minister of Finance of Japan Heizo Takenaka "Why have you abandoned the control of the Japanese financial system to a group of American and European oligarchs?" The very surprising answer of Takenaka was: "Because Japan was threatened with an 'earthquake machine'."

Fulford did not want to believe it, but later, the Japanese police reported to him that because he had spoken, there would be an earthquake in the city of Nigata. Two days later, the largest Nuclear plant around Nigata found itself in the epicenter of two earthquakes (6.8).

Haarp technology can generate earthquakes by sending microwaves into the stratosphere, with a capacity of one billion watts. This causes an uprising, or compression of the stratosphere which falls, causing an earthquake. Warning signs are a staining of the sky, like the one which appeared just before the last earthquake in China, that caused 80,000 victims. A Taiwanese satellite has measured just before this event a 50% reduction of the ionosphere over this region.

Maybe we're just along for the RIDE people... with great power plays are taking place in secrecy.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Pretty interesting to someone like me that doesn't really know the first thing about weather!

If that video is showing those anomalies coming from Puerto Rico then that is a strange coincidence.

But then again... i don't know enough to give an educated opinion!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This HAARP crap always cracks me up. I've been up on my farm in Virginia for the past few weeks and whenever we have hurricane potential here or in New Orleans I always get a call from my buddy Kellen at NOAA. Irene has done almost exactly what he said it would do for the past 5 days with few exceptions. There is nothing out of the ordinary about how it's moving nor about it's strength. No offense but if the government was controlling it and directing it at NYC then why weaken it? Ridiculous.

And I need someone to explain something to me about HAARP. Ok 1st off, why is there no security at HAARP in Alaska if it's a top secret weapon? Now the HAARP array is supposedly 3.6 million MW, so lets say it's a few times stronger than that... So that would make it strong enough to maybe disrupt radio communications and screw with incoming missiles and aircraft. Someone talked about the amazing stuff it does to the ionosphere... YOu can't even detect what the HAARP array does to the ionosphere without super sensitive instruments. And the suns effect on the ionosphere is infinitely greater than HAARP. Even our strongest lasers are millions of times too weak to significantly heat the ionosphere in anything other than a tiny area. So underpowered radio waves do it?

I mean if HAARP is some kind of super weapon then conventional physics is obsolete. So HAARP shifted the tectonic plates and caused our earthquake this week? And weakened while expanding and directed a major hurricane. Seriously? THe claim I here is HAARP effects the ionosphere thereby wreaking havoc on the magnetosphere which is vital to the stability of tectonic plates. Other than whackjobs I haven't seen or heard of anything that validates that. COnsidering what the sun does to the magnetosphere which is far greater than anything HAARP could do I am quite skeptical. As far as the hurricane, weather happens in the troposphere. HAARP works in the ionosphere in the 100km-350km range. The troposphere is 14km-18km. So please explain scientifically how HAARP effects the weather.

WHile I'm at it, someone mentioned HAARP mind control. Waves at 6-11 Hertz can potentially cause depression in some people. Not everyone. HAARP operates at 2.7 mill-10 mill hertz. Hmmm. Show some real evidence to support the HAARP mind control nonsense please. I'd love to see it.

Other questions... For HAARP to have these effects on the ionosphere that everyone talks about as best as I can tell it would take about a terrawatt of power. They get that out of 6 diesel generators? Would that take about 20% of the US daily power production? Now the peak output of HAARP is 3.6 million watts, but only 2.8 mill can make it to the ionosphere due to the antenna array. It isn't enough to even come close to making the impact needed to even theoretically do this stuff even if the laws of physics blew up and allowed it.

Sometimes an earthquake is an earthquake and happens naturally. And maybe, just maybe Irene is just a hurricane doing what hurricanes do. It seems like people want so badly to beleive in a conspiracy that they twist the facts to support their belief structure. It's really sad. Nobody seems to want to just put information out there without coloring it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyshere2008

i have believed for a long time now that we can control the weather. it would nt be t difficult with the right technology it would explain alot of things and giant storms and earthquakes lately

And what would that "right" technology be? Do you have any details of this technology that you blindly believe in?

if anyone believes that a storm system the size of several states and larger than most island countries can be "steered" by some kind of RF waves, they should seriously consider visiting their travel agent to find a nice serene vacation destination and get themselves recentered.

Are there even travel agents anymore?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Could someone please explain, preferably in their own words, how a radio transmitter can steer a hurricane?
I see this claim a lot, but nobody ever lays out the science pertaining to how this could be done.

I won't even get into the scale issue (ie- how much power would you need to steer a force that big, were it possible)

the theory as I understand it in ebonics.

Radio Transmitter , think Giant Microwave oven pointed up and steerable.
Hot Rises, Cool Settles. High Pressure, Low Pressure.
Heat up one side, it goes this way, heat up the opposite side it goes that way.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There's nothing unusual about the projected path itself. It's similar, for example, to the track of Hurricane Floyd in 1999 and Hurricane Donna in 1960:

Hurricane Floyd Path
edit on 27-8-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Originally posted by GirlUnleashed

edit on 8/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

What direction location would that tuning fork come from?

indeed, that is PUERTO RICO to the SE of hispaniola and irene.

the strumming beam is coming from PR!!!

Amazing...It looked as if gigantic tentacles massaging the eye of the storm.

edit on 27-8-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well I live in Charleston, South Carolina and was stunned at the AMOUNT of rain and wind and storm clouds we DID NOT GET - EVEN my wife that hates the very fact I am giving my attention to this site thought it was weird that it was a normal style rainy day - I will say she even questioned the rainbow we saw around 8PM a bit ago - it was like 20 rainbows in a row - HUGH

I was going to come to this thread and say how I knew someone would go down this road - bla bla bla -

But the amount of coverage on this "STORM OF THE CENTURY" which all MSM media is saying is BS?

I say watch for a false flag terror or something - Just things don't add up to me about this for some reason -

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

we now have galactic beings helping us the people out as much as possible. the beings that badly want war death and destruction are failing. we dont see the benevolant beings because they are in the fifth dimension. the reptilians or illuminati are fourth dimensional. we have always been in an invisible prison. every move they make is neutralized or transmuted. we as humanity are going to see some amazing things real soon. from nibiru to beings in all forms coming to earth............peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Long before HAARP or any other super secret, massive ultra mega weapons that can seemingly blow up buildings, create holograms, make tornadoes, create earthquakes and "steer" hurricanes, we had natural events like.. hurricanes and earthquakes and tornadoes. Go figure.

Can't ANYTHING be normal? Is EVERYTHING a conspiracy?

Why would anyone street a hurricane into our country? Or create tornadoes? It's always some evil agency wanting to senselessly kill people. Why not say.. direct it AWAY from our country? Oh.. nevermind.. because then it wouldn't fit the normal doom and gloom deathday scenarios people around here love so much.

Radio waves can't destroy buildings. Nor steer or create or stop weather. Or create earthquakes. Learn up on some basic science why don't you, before you make such ludicrous claims.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust

But the amount of coverage on this "STORM OF THE CENTURY" which all MSM media is saying is BS?

The excessive media coverage etc is simply down to the fact that this is the first big storm to hit the US since Ike, so in a sense it's a novelty for them.

Doesn't change the fact that the secret authrorities are steering the hurricane exactly along the course it was expected to take. A bit like steering a train on a single line train track ..... You've used the power from 900 secret nuclear power stations to achieve exactly what would have happened anyway. Way to go guys!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi13

Agree, mutiple short directional bursts, to control direction and boost intesity. TPTB know its coming, and the course it is on, hence the mass mandatory evacuations from NJ and NYC. A lot more to this than we will ever know, the Whote House has really pissed someone off big time, you only need two guesses on who.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
As to why steer a hurricane, that's not a difficult one to answer.

1) a test to see how compliant new yorkers and all of east coast is for manditory evac?

2) power outages for wall street when all the world is having stock market extremes and power plays / tug a wars?

3) a political - Here's a reminder why we all still need government - ploy for all those of us who are annoyed with Obama and disgusted with tea party and not paying enough attention to the election dog and pony show.

4) or maybe this is it. Maybe this is the Big One - the Move - the Check Mate (although I doubt it, I expect a bigger show on both coasts and Chicago) and the storm surge and subsequent power outages that disrupt life for several days lead to looting and rioting in the streets and Marshal Law and curfews...

Anyway, I'm still not sure about HAARP - love reading the stuff though - I certainly wouldn't discount it or be surprised if what they say they have is much smaller than what they really have...

But as for "why?" I can see a lot of Whys and how convenient that it's really on a weekend so that everyone can soak it all in.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't see how HAARP can steer hurricanes. It mainly warms ionosphere, but that is not where the hurricanes are, nor that causes sea warm up. You can't control weather with radio transmitters, even CME's can't affect our weather.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c039002debd.jpg[/atsimg]

yes, what is that arc?

looks anything but a natural weather pattern!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

yes, what is that arc?

Radar glitch. Look at the preceding and following images. Do you really think rainfall can change pattern like that and then back again? Think!

As for steering Irene, can anyone explain exactly how they are amplifying the trough to the west? Also, have the mysterious superpowers with there incredible future machines deliberately dried the air over NE USA? And if so, again, how?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Why the hell can't a natural disaster be.. erm.. natural anymore?

Is everything really a conspiracy nowadays?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
When you think about it, couldn't the Strange and or uncommon behavior of this hurricane and for that matter any sorta weather that seems "Out of the norm" have to do with the BRAN NEW radiated water/Air/ everything, from Fukushima.
Do we even have solid facts on how this would effect the weather around the world.

We all have a bit of Trinoble meltdown in us, and it's still effecting the world to this day, so whos to say the the unfathomable amounts of radiated water dumped into the ocean from Fukushima isn't effecting this hurricane in someway that we just havn't figured out yet,or for that matter will ever figure out.

Just my thoughts.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join