It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Just for fun,, can you show the output graphs from them for that 10 hour period?

I don't know where to find them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrawberryTwo

Just for fun,, can you show the output graphs from them for that 10 hour period?

Unfortunately, I don't, either. I know all their monitoring results (graphs and whatnot) can be found here, but none of those, to my knowledge, actually show a HAARP output. I wish they would, as it would be nice to be able to show when it was actually running, and when it wasn't. That could lay a lot of the speculation to rest,

If anyone else knows where to find that info, please share!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Unfortunately, I don't, either. I know all their monitoring results (graphs and whatnot) can be found here, but none of those, to my knowledge, actually show a HAARP output. I wish they would, as it would be nice to be able to show when it was actually running, and when it wasn't. That could lay a lot of the speculation to rest,

If anyone else knows where to find that info, please share!

Not just HAARP but also peuto rico.

Maybe some HAM radio people would know of any changes in the low frequencies and the state of the ionosphere they use to bounce.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Okay someone mentioned a hand held HAARP device, which might very well responsible for the sudden death of Irene.

I'm normally not supposed to talk about it, but I feel it is important to let the truth be known.

So yes, here it is. And yes, it works.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am all for weather control.
I don't believe we have the tech to do it yet..but surely one day in the future.

And if they are controlling the hurricane (pressure systems...they just follow pressure systems, no big mystery here), then fantastic. Sitting in florida, its nice to not have to deal with them monthly...

Incidently, if they truely could control them, why not send em through the panama canal and bombard china over and over...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Okay someone mentioned a hand held HAARP device, which might very well responsible for the sudden death of Irene.

I'm normally not supposed to talk about it, but I feel it is important to let the truth be known.

So yes, here it is. And yes, it works.

Interesting...a cell phone attached to a antenna.

So, HAARP is now a smart phone app. great.
Where can I download it...and is it free or one of those 99 cent apps...I dont want to pay 99 cents, even if it does control the weather, earthquakes, space, brainwashes people, etc...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Want to control weather? There's an app for that!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hmm I would say something fishy is definitely going on... Looks like it's being used as angle grinder to polish off the rusty coast...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StrawberryTwo

This chart, the spectrum monitor shows the frequencies used by the IRI. It doesn't show output, it's more like a scanner. On the rare times the heater is in use a very strong signal can be seen. Now it shows nothing but the usual changes in HF propagation brought about by diurnal variations in the ionosphere. It does not appear that the IRI is in use or has been.
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 8/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So it happens so often they have to explain what causes them.

Not often, but occasionally - often enough to prompt questions whenever folk who don't understand what they are looking at see them on a conspiracy website
(everyone ignores them)

But I'm afraid I'm too lazy to run through all the hundreds of image sets looking for examples.

btw do you actually know what these images are used for and what the colours indicate?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They used a scalar inferiometer in endothermic mode to create a low pressure to the right of the storm, this also creates rain through lifting of air and draws the storm towards the point.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I see a lot of people on this thread calling this a little hurricane that's going hit NYC.

Do any of you live in NYC? I'd say not. cause if you did you'd know how much flooding and damage occurs here on just a bad storm with 20-30 mph wind.

A good part of the boro's flood and you don't have to be anywhere near the water, the sewers get over whelmed pretty quick if more then 2" of rain falls in a short amount of time.

My area is in zone C and am only 8 blocks from the East River and we expect 9+ inches of rain and high tides.. zone A & B are being evacuated in my neighborhood. I'm lucky to be on higher ground and have my fingers crossed to escape any major damage to my house.

High wind and the buildings in Manhattan do not go well together, neither do all the buildings under construction, the cranes that are still standing, the glass and bricks that get blown out and off the buildings in a much lesser storm.

I couldn't careless about Haarp,

All i know is a really bad storm is heading my way one that we haven't seen for long long time. a lot of people don't have the luxury as you do to be sitting out of harms way.

I wanted to leave but my wife is a essential state personnel and has to stay in case of an emergency at her facility being she is the director of the facility,so hear i am.

I hope it turns out as weak and small as some calm.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No ...

Ever since Katrina a storm cannot occur without it being manipulated by TBTB, lol. So funny.

These events happen naturally, folks, and their behavior is erratic because they are massive, chaotic weather systems. I don't necessarily think it is beyond the realm of reason to have weather manipulating technology, but it is a little absurd to think that EVERY big storm is the work on some nefarious group (or the heroes trying to stop it).

I've seen no evidence, at all, that this is not just a large hurricane following a pretty normal trajectory that was predicted by scientists.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

After looking at that, HAARP has these antennas for the low bands at ~40ft. Nothing but a cloudwarmer. When you go lower in frequency, you need to have your antenna higher to get any forward gain at a low angle of radiation, or your beam pattern is going straight up into the air.
edit on 8/27/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a massive DRILL where FEMA will conduct exercises to put people to FEMA camps (so called “shelters”) and people will be trained to get along with idea that in any moment of their lives men in uniform will knock they door and they will be taken to where “authorities” want so. No more rights, no more freedoms. And for those reading this who think that “they want to save people by evacuating them!” - well, this does look like evacuation for good. The problem is that this hurricane is human made and directed. And THAT is NOT for good. The goal is to turn US into one giant FEMA camp, eventually. When FEMA takes control over a region, there’s no such things as Law or Constitution. No one has any rights. Read Executive Orders on FEMA – they are broadly available. In order to achieve that goal, powers at be (NSA, controlled by world bankers) uses all the technology that they have. That includes weather manipulation. It is very convenient – you just aim a big, fat hurricane at a region and everyone in that region is on their knees. And Constitution goes into trash bin – what a pleasure for a tyrant. Neat job. And plus, people will beg for help. A paradise for mentally ill tyrants like Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

That’s why they decided to evacuate and shut down power and transportation long before Irene could reach the region (2 days before). Because they were ordered by NSA to do so. Because NSA were guiding the hurricane towards New York. NSA is in charge of the whole thing.

For those who don’t think that Irene can be caused by HAARP – you may be right. Because the most of weather manipulation in Earth is done from the Moon. There are 3 human-run bases on the Moon, created by NSA before Apollo mission reached there. One of the things they do there is manipulating weather on Earth by particle beam weapons. Other things are off topic of this thread.

Now, I wan to give an important message to all ATS members. There are many government agents here (NSA, CIA, etc) posting as “debunkers”, engaging into a giant disinformation campaign. One example is user "alfa1" They simply create perception of being involved in a fair discussion. In reality what they do is question your link or one particular detail of your proofs and you are getting busy trying to proof that you’re right. Meanwhile, he gives you another “spank” and eventually you go in circles and LOOK discredited. This is a simple psychological technique they learn from their CIA schools. But that tactic can be defeated easily. They way to deal with govt. agents on forums is:

1). Letting them know that we know they are agents, that they are not welcomed here, and their posts will be ignored.
2). Ignore their posts completely.

I’m still in process if investigating whether the whole ATS site is government run. That looks that way because of how “big” and mainstream they are. It seems like one big operation. If you have proofs to support this version, please, post it here.

I encourage ATS researchers to IGNORE so called “debunkers”. They are on government paychecks and they hate all of you smart people who seek truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here you go:

National Guard troops deployed to secure tunnels and bridges around New York City and Long Island.

By the way, when they take you to a “shelter”, they give you a bed in a big room and a blanket. You are not allowed to leave your concentration camp (“shelter”). There is National Guard Troops on guard with machine guns not letting you leave your “shelter” – all for you protection of course – so that you don’t get hurt. Now, can anyone tell me if this not a concentration camp?

When will people grow up? Time of denial is over.

BTW, there were exactly same thing in Katrina. NSA guided the hurricane to New Orleans, FEMA cut police communication lines literally with axes, creating havoc, commanded police to go door-to-door collecting firearms (no rescuing anyone of course), and put people to a giant stadium as a “shelter” where they were not allowed to leave and giving very limited food and water. Evidence is just overwhelming. They will do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Why not? People are too stupid to understand that they are being manipulated like rats. They are too arrogant to acknowledge that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
An Expedition 28 crew member aboard the International Space Station captured this image of Hurricane Irene off the east coast of the United States on Friday, August 26, 2011, around 4:30 p.m. EDT (8:30 p.m. GMT).

It's massive, and kind of creepy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a428816e7cda.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 27-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHonest

That’s why they decided to evacuate and shut down power and transportation long before Irene could reach the region (2 days before). Because they were ordered by NSA to do so. Because NSA were guiding the hurricane towards New York. NSA is in charge of the whole thing.

For those who don’t think that Irene can be caused by HAARP – you may be right. Because the most of weather manipulation in Earth is done from the Moon. There are 3 human-run bases on the Moon, created by NSA before Apollo mission reached there. One of the things they do there is manipulating weather on Earth by particle beam weapons. Other things are off topic of this thread.

I encourage ATS researchers to IGNORE so called “debunkers”. They are on government paychecks and they hate all of you smart people who seek truth.

Thanks to Guitarist for putting things in perspective. Even if it were just a tropical storm, there might sitll be the zoning and some voluntary evacuations. Some people laugh because it's 'just' a Cat 1 hitting NYC area, putting the Northeast in the same boat as Florida which it's not.

MrHonest your input was very insightful 3-fold. Bloomberg's decision to shut down mass transport COMPLETELY even if the storm degrades, is a very huge flag. No doubt what kind of orders he receives on the down low from NSA and other higher authorities, and their agenda.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The ISS is currently heading towards the west coast of America and will be flying over the east coast shortly.

Track ISS

Keeping an eye on the ISS Live Feed in the hope of catching a glimpse of Irene

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
MrHonest your input was very insightful 3-fold. Bloomberg's decision to shut down mass transport COMPLETELY even if the storm degrades, is a very huge flag. No doubt what kind of orders he receives on the down low from NSA and other higher authorities, and their agenda.

I’m glad that there are intelligent people like you who understand things. Yes, low-level globalists just receive orders and follow. This is a huge false flag. First, if hurricanes are so unpredictable as they are saying, how did they know it’s going to hit NYC 3.5 days in advance? Why they are so sure about it so that they completely shut down public transportation and evacuated 370,000 people 2 days before? Why National Guards??????? If it was downgraded to Category 1 – why not letting people back in, instead Bloomberg says “great danger remains”? BECAUSE HE WAS ORDERED TO KEEP PEOPLE IN CAMPS. This is a stinking false flag.

After all, these “tuning forks” is a big smoking gun. Those who say this is interference are idiots: interference does not appear in same exact area over and over again. Plus, these lines are so sharp and vivid.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join