It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Smallest Drill Instructor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

This is absolutly disturbing!!!! I am appaled that he is not an Army Drill Instructor

lol just Kidding

Carry On

p.s. It really are some Chickified( < stolen term) little men around here.
Grow

A

Pair
edit on 24/8/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I got LOTS more, screw the haters:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Hey, come on now. There's no reason to insult us jar heads because we wouldn't take you.

All kidding aside, why all the hate?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Its simple dude: They were too scared to enlist!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Loved it, She even took her cover off when walking indoors on the second vid

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yep, I call cadence while my kids march behind me all the time.

Now, calling jodies is out of the question, until they get older and when mom is not around.

link   

Sorry I am not meaning to hate, and I have complete respect for people serving in the military - I just really don't think its a good idea to be raising kids to want to be a soldier and fight in the army. At least not until they completely understand what they would be fighting for.

edit on 25-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's another, this one is a tribute to children of military folk:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Sorry I am not meaning to hate, and I have complete respect for people in the military - I just really don't think its a good idea to be raising kids to want to be in the army and what to be a soldier. At least not until they completely understand what they would be fighting for.

Oh no, I think I may cry in the corner.

So, you have respect for the Military, yet seem to have no respect for parents, or Military parents for that matter.

Just as long as the little children don't grow up believing what their parents believe in, then that is ok by you.

You know what, I will teach my kids any damn thing I see fit.
If it is to love freedom and the military, you can go pound sand.

edit on 24-8-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

I understand where you're coming from, but that's how I was raised. And to be honest it didn't really make a difference to me. For the longest time, I didn't want to join the military. I wanted to go to college and have a good career. But once my senior year rolled around, the Marine Corps became quite enticing. And the rest is history. 5 years in the Corps and now in the Air Force Reserve. Hmmm, maybe it was just destiny and not anything my parents did.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ever notice how the haters all star each other....like they NEED to be told its okay to hate...
theyre worried about their kids playing soldier, yet THEY teach their kids to HATE....
Go figure...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"Oh no, I think I may cry in the corner. "

Don't be silly - I am sure you would never cry, being a big tough army man and all.
edit on 24-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
"Oh no, I think I may cry in the corner. "

Don't be silly - I am sure you would never cry, being a big tough army man and all.
edit on 24-8-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

Yep, because you KNOW ME SO WELL.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
ever notice how the haters all star each other....like they NEED to be told its okay to hate...
theyre worried about their kids playing soldier, yet THEY teach their kids to HATE....
Go figure...

I have no doubt there are far more of us out here who think these videos are just cute as all get out than military haters. Don't let the haters ever get to you.

Additionally, if school teachers can be allowed to use a whole class of grade school kids for the blatant political campaign propaganda we all saw in the '08 campaign, no one can argue a couple cute home movies from a patriotic family.
It gives hope to see some of the next generation is off to a good start.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If the moniker of ATS "Deny Ignorance" is one we all rallied around when we enlisted here than you have to, at the very least, think this video propagates just that, ignorance.
The video is not cute, it is not a reflection of a child's wanting to join the military. It is of a child that has been lead to believe that this is the way things are because he has been raised with a linear mindset. No wonder the states is so messed up. 20 wars in 200 years of independence, and that poor little guy will probably run blindly into war number 22......

People that have not enlisted have not done so because they are chickens, they have done so because they have chosen to deny the ignorance that is the belief that through absolute domination one can be free.
The bigger, stronger guy with no sense of direction unless he is told that direction, can never beat out the smaller thinking man with a decisive direction....... Gandhi proved that...

If you want to use a site for recruiting into the Youth Army of Amerika - use youtube......

In fact the cutest thing about this video is the fact that it ended just prior to showing the kid water boarding his little brother

edit on 25-8-2011 by lesisgod because: added further comments

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lesisgod
Gandhi proved that...

this was ghandi,

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lesisgod

Wow, you're really extreme. I mean, REALLY, REALLY extreme. You need to take a step back and stop looking so far in to the video. Some people, man....some people....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That is very disturbing...I can only imagine that kid growing up as a complete . And yes, he probably is emulating his father...who probably is also a complete .

I just don't see how that is something to be proud of...some things are for adults...would you applaud a little girl emulating her mother if that mother was a stripper??? Wouldn't that be so cute and honorable of the child to emulate the mother???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join