It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Smallest Drill Instructor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Dammmit! I feel let down! I thought i was about to see a little person who is a Marine Drill Instructor. That kid is annoying

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If this video was from China or North Korea, a lot of you would be using phrases like "brainwashed", or "indoctrinated".
But no, this video isnt from country X or country Y, but instead from country Z so therefore its "cute".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
If this video was from China or North Korea, a lot of you would be using phrases like "brainwashed", or "indoctrinated".
But no, this video isnt from country X or country Y, but instead from country Z so therefore its "cute".

OH, I think you nailed it.

And god forbid it is a kid reciting an Obama speech....all hell would break loose.

I agree...definately

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by alfa1

OH, I think you nailed it.

And god forbid it is a kid reciting an Obama speech....all hell would break loose.

I agree...definately

Nope, as myself and several others could care less.
But, the videos of those children reciting the crap from Obama is usually from Public schools.

See the disconnect?

But, just go right along and ignore that, as long as you get to express your hatred for someone.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I didn't see this point listed so here goes.

Atleast these kids are looking up to the right role models, instead of some pop singer.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

Yeah, let the libtards allow their kids emulate people like britney spears, lady gaga or katy perry, and thats perfectly okay
some gooood role models there

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by geraldcole
I didn't see this point listed so here goes.

Atleast these kids are looking up to the right role models, instead of some pop singer.

Give them a little more time, they're what, 3 -5 years old? They'll be loving pop singers soon enough. That is for sure

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Keep re-enforcing this drivel to those kids, i think the parent needs to seriously take a good long hard look at what is being instilled in that child.

Infact what is the point, enough people have made enough points, face it you were wrong!.

ps lovely looking kids, just teach them something that will actually benefit them. . . . . . instead of this tosh. . . . . . . please.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by homeslice

Homeslice, there a problem with kids emulating parents they love?

nope...keep that in mind next time you see a Somalian kid with an AK...

if it is ok for us...its ok for THEM...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

yup, thats perfectly fine, esp when the kid that ACTED like a marine BECOMES a marine and takes out the now adult waving the AK

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Sly1one

yup, thats perfectly fine, esp when the kid that ACTED like a marine BECOMES a marine and takes out the now adult waving the AK

thats all you deserve...really

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought it was cute. though in the army I've seen more then a few NCOs invite the platoon over for whatever function, get drunk, and smoke their kids for shear enjoyment. those kids will have issues, these kids will be alright.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You know, there's no problem with the child emulating a Marine Drill Instructor. You know one of the things a Marine DI stands for is discipline. And within that discipline, the recruits are taught to do the right thing always.

But then again, civilians drop in to the same mind set as the Marine Corps. Perception is reality. They perceive little Jimmy as a hate mongering killer who's going to torture his brother next.

Think about that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
You know, there's no problem with the child emulating a Marine Drill Instructor. You know one of the things a Marine DI stands for is discipline. And within that discipline, the recruits are taught to do the right thing always.

But then again, civilians drop in to the same mind set as the Marine Corps. Perception is reality. They perceive little Jimmy as a hate mongering killer who's going to torture his brother next.

Think about that.

Based upon the "perception is reality" idea, is the civilian population really that wrong? Is this not a hate filled action......

Wait why are we attempting to be a parents on ATS..lets just let the old "natural selection" filter this out.

If your child or you ever confronts me with this type of behavior, lets just say that will be the last time he/you does so.

Police trialing in action here people. Go ahead and try this behavior with me or my children, i dare you...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Wow...you're WAY over thinking this...seriously. THIS isn't something that someone will do to just anybody. This, this is what you see in Marine Corps basic training.

Bah, nevermind. You'll never get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join