It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All you need to know about the universe, origins, and the purpose for life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Mods be advised, this is not a continuation of another post that you can view here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The following contains a ground of context to extrapolate an ENTIRELY different point.

THE UNIVERSE IS INTELLIGENT ENERGY

energy (ěn'ər-jē)
The capacity or power to do work, such as the capacity to move an object (of a given mass) by the application of force. Energy can exist in a variety of forms, such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, or nuclear, and can be transformed from one form to another. It is measured by the amount of work done, usually in joules or watts.

in·tel·li·gence   /ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒəns/ Show Spelled[in-tel-i-juhns]
capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.

Intelligent energy- The capacity to do intelligent work.

Intelligent energy is what all energy is, is what the universe is.

Intelligent energy presents itself to you most interactively as your own ability to learn as you yourself are intelligent energy. But it goes way way way way way beyond that.

Intelligent energy is constantly organizing itself into patterns of increasing complexity to effectively and more efficiently carry out its kinetic purpose which is to learn.

And it gets way more detailed than that.

So if learning is kinetic intelligent energy, knowledge must be potential intelligent energy. For it is true that once you know something, your learning stops. Except for the fact that the more potential you have, the higher kinetic you can have. The more you know, the more you can learn, but only when you make the decision to move beyond what you think you know.

Read the link.

1 / 0 = "undefined"

1/10 = 0.1
1/100=0.01
1/1000=0.001

and so on.

You will never be able to divide one by any number and reach zero. But, if you divide one by infinity, then you should be able to reach zero.

So 1/ infinity = 0

then that means, algebraically,

1/0 = infinity........ rather than undefined.

Just like zero divided by one = 0
infinity divided by one is still infinity

As you can see, the rules that apply to infinity also apply to zero, but they are not equal, or at least I can't prove they are mathematically at this point.

My point is, infinity and nothing operate the exact same way and that is proven mathematically and conceptually, as in my signature.

But the reality is, there is and never was a such thing as 'nothing'. However, infinity is real.

If 0 doesn't exist, then how is it possible to cross the boundary from one to negative one? What I am saying is energy is neither created or destroyed so that means there was never nothing. If there was never nothing, then there cannot be anything less than nothing.

Maybe we've been using the wrong place holder. Since infintiy and nothing operate the same way, and 0 doesn't really exist, maybe we should have infinity in its place. Of course, this would extremely change the way we view mathematics and the world, and that is the point.

But if negativity doesn't exist, how is it possible that we perceive it?

I currently believe that perhaps it is because we maintain a reference that is negative relative to everything else. Intelligent energy (that the universe is) is progressive. Yesterday will always be less than today, so perhaps negativity is a result of maintaining the beginning of intelligent kinetic energy as a reference point. (The big bang).

This picture is an illustration of the infinite porgression of intelligent energy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dbccdd46cd4.png[/atsimg]

As you can see, for intelligent energy, this means starting over. It also means that to head towards the future is to head towards the past. Given the fact that intelligent energy is eternally progressive, we know this is not the case. Intelligent energy does not move cyclically as in a circle, but rather cyclically as in a spiral so that when the cycle completes, intelligent energy begins a new one in a new octave. This way the information is the same, but the way you experience it is different and more intense.

When you struck a musical note on the piano as a child, and perhaps even today, don't you recall a certain note as being 'scary'? Do you think that it is an accident that the low notes on a piano scare you? Its no accident. Just as in a keyboard, lower octaves of experience in the universe (the past) generate negative interpretations of existence.

For intelligent energy that is eternally progressive, the fact that there is a past allows for the conceptualization of negativity even though the past will never be met by the experiencer (complex organizational form of intelligent energy).

Time does not move backwards, it moves forward. Intelligent energy is all there is. Intelligent energy is what is moving its awareness through the infinite continuum of time to experience a progression from 'past' to 'future' while constantly grounded in the 'now'.

With that said, negativity does not exist except by your observation of the infinite past.

The past is not the future and the past is not approaching. The future is approaching, and it never ends. There is no end, only a new beginning.

Now read this link:

edit on 23-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
0 / 1 = 0 ,not undefined. Not to ruin the logic, but I want to prevent a prolonged discussion of the mathematics.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic
0 / 1 = 0 ,not undefined. Not to ruin the logic, but I want to prevent a prolonged discussion of the mathematics.

lol. thanks for catching that, I imagine that this thread could have went in a completely undesired direction due to that typo.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Very interesting... and I can't help but point out that your graphic depicting past/present/future creates a zero. Perhaps the space in between particles of energy that form our existence IS the zero. You know, empty space; nothingness.

Which culture of old was it, that did not have a concept of zero? I remember learning about it, but it escapes me just now.

Also interesting to note that pure energy, like light from the sun, is boundless. It permeates matter and turns into heat, or passes thru it and keeps going. It has no choices, cannot choose its path or experience in its current state of being. Only when energy coagulates into a form, like a tree or a person, can it really experience life. Then it is bound by cell walls, yet it has choices. (Yes, even a tree-- as it develops immunities to disease, as it becomes dormant to preserve itself.) When the energy can no longer move about thru the life form, the tree or the person dies. The corpse is then in a state polar opposite from the initial boundless energy it was in the very beginning. The corpse is completely stagnant of movement and eventually stiff. But the life force (energy) sheds this husk and moves on. (As in heat leaving a body, etc.) Any residual stored energy in the dead tree or person is potential energy just biding its time until it becomes a part of another life form, whence it becomes intelligent energy again.

Essentially, it seems like energy goes from boundless with no choices, to bound within a sentient life form where it has choices, to completely stagnant and caged in a corpse. Does it ever get back to being light??? Maybe that is the soul/spirit... the original spark of energy that chose to coagulate.

Fun to think about, in any case!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

You will never be able to divide one by any number and reach zero. But, if you divide one by infinity, then you should be able to reach zero.

You "should be able to reach zero"?

This statement isn't definitive, and if what you stated was stated definitively, you'd have to be able to prove it as being definitive. Infinity is not definable as a definitive quantity or quality. It's conceptual, and only conceptual, and since that's the nature of infinity, it's not usable in the context that you've decided to use it.

If what you're proposing is a Theory of Everything, then you need to flesh it all out a lot more than this. Reality is precise and extremely airtight. Your theory needs to be as well. From what I've confronted in this arena, it's a 1/7 ratio statement/proof effort. Especially considering the range of impact that such a theory must deal with. If it can't explain literally everything, then it can't be a theory of anything. Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

This statement isn't definitive, and if what you stated was stated definitively, you'd have to be able to prove it as being definitive. Infinity is not definable as a definitive quantity or quality. It's conceptual, and only conceptual, and since that's the nature of infinity, it's not usable in the context that you've decided to use it.

If what you're proposing is a Theory of Everything, then you need to flesh it all out a lot more than this. Reality is precise and extremely airtight. Your theory needs to be as well. From what I've confronted in this arena, it's a 1/7 ratio statement/proof effort. Especially considering the range of impact that such a theory must deal with. If it can't explain literally everything, then it can't be a theory of anything. Just an observation.

All I can say is, I'm working on it.

If it is a close enough observation to the truth, then it is closer to someone else being to extrapolate the truth from it, and build upon it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

All I can say is, I'm working on it.

If it is a close enough observation to the truth, then it is closer to someone else being to extrapolate the truth from it, and build upon it.

I understand. A suggestion is to follow it backward to the point of its own absence, and then establish its emergence. Then, take it all the way out to its epitome developmental expression. If it all holds together logically - with nothing assumed whatsoever - and can be dovetailed with what has been thoroughly established as being overwhelmingly qualified, then you should publish it immediately and then take it to a place where everyone will publicly attack it and try to dismember it as if it were the most absurd assertion imaginable. If it survives, then you might just have something.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
reply to post by smithjustinb

Very interesting... and I can't help but point out that your graphic depicting past/present/future creates a zero. Perhaps the space in between particles of energy that form our existence IS the zero. You know, empty space; nothingness.

There is only a perceived zero. Any perceived zero is a new beginning in an endless spiralling cycle.

Which culture of old was it, that did not have a concept of zero? I remember learning about it, but it escapes me just now.

idk. Sounds interesting.

Also interesting to note that pure energy, like light from the sun, is boundless. It permeates matter and turns into heat, or passes thru it and keeps going. It has no choices, cannot choose its path or experience in its current state of being. Only when energy coagulates into a form, like a tree or a person, can it really experience life. Then it is bound by cell walls, yet it has choices. (Yes, even a tree-- as it develops immunities to disease, as it becomes dormant to preserve itself.) When the energy can no longer move about thru the life form, the tree or the person dies. The corpse is then in a state polar opposite from the initial boundless energy it was in the very beginning. The corpse is completely stagnant of movement and eventually stiff. But the life force (energy) sheds this husk and moves on. (As in heat leaving a body, etc.) Any residual stored energy in the dead tree or person is potential energy just biding its time until it becomes a part of another life form, whence it becomes intelligent energy again.

Pretty much. Except it is important to understand that a stagnant corpse isn't separated from the intelligent energy at all. The corpse at the point of losing its life force energy, starts the intelligent process again for the planetary whole. The life force energy is what sheds the body because the body fulfills its learning potential. So basically, there are cycles within cycles. I don't know if I conveyed that clearly.

Essentially, it seems like energy goes from boundless with no choices, to bound within a sentient life form where it has choices, to completely stagnant and caged in a corpse. Does it ever get back to being light??? Maybe that is the soul/spirit... the original spark of energy that chose to coagulate.

Fun to think about, in any case!

You should read the link in the original post to help clarify precisely what 'life force energy' is. And it is not necessarily separate from intelligent energy. The life force energy is the enabler of intelligent energy even at the big bang. If we want to take a leap of speculative thought, keeping in mind that it will be very hard to find believable by most, it would be appropriate to say that love/joy, being the enabler, the exciter, of intelligent energy is in one of its perceived forms, light. But it is more than that, and love is very hard to understand except by being understood to be anything but a chemical reaction in the brain producing a feeling. Like I said, if anyone wants to gain a better understanding, READ THE LINK.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Despite claims by the OP to the contrary, there is no reason this conversation cannot continue in original, related thread. Please continue the discussion there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join