It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Everything is easy in Hollywood but it took serious navigational skills to get planes to targets on 9/11 and I´ve seen no evidence at all that those supposed box cutter boys were capable of this. Also, the notion that four trained and motivated flight crews, some ex-military I believe, would be successfully overpowered by hijackers wielding knives is just ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
reply to post by Yankee451

sorry will resist in future no offence

but fully support your opinion and im glad your standing up to the offical story

Oh...HAHAHA...whew, no worries man!

I'm just so accustomed to people ripping me a new one I lost my sense of humor.

Can you imagine if the white house clip you showed was broadcast at the same time as the War of the Worlds, or broadcast as fact, followed by a video of the VP from Airforce II declaring a national state of emergency, and every man for himself?

Good one!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

"Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Its what I was trying to show how easy the last time I seen the moon landings I relized just how deep this control on us is.

They look so fake lol seen better fan made youtube clips but just my opinion

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

Its what I was trying to show how easy the last time I seen the moon landings I relized just how deep this control on us is.

They look so fake lol seen better fan made youtube clips but just my opinion

Yep...the only thing keeping us from going "back" is Adobe Photoshop.

I was right there...riveted to the TV for all the broadcasts. Thanks to 911, that veil was removed, and I'm still marching backwards through time unraveling the knots.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have gone back and forth on 911 so many times, from total conspiracy to individualized buildings being hit by planes and some rigged with explosives. We have the two towers with videos of planes hitting, but with questionable falling, burning..etc. WTC has it lengthly list of possible conspiracies just for itself. The plane that crashed or shot down? And we have the pentagon with lack of survalence videos and wreckage.

I have looked into some of these to a degree and found a few videos of eyewitness accounts of planes hitting the pentagon.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Where is the evidence of a demolition? Physical evidence. Not a picture, video or paint chip. Where, after 10 long years, is the evidence. That is a question that I have asked for on these forums for over 5 years.

Problem is that most people only look at part of what happened that day and also think that anything considered the OS is not valid based of not their own research but by paraphrasing the AETruth site or any of the prison planet references.

I do not believe that the WTC complex collapses involved explosives nor was there a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon. I do however feel 93 was covered up as well as 587. Sad part is, that even though I do not believe the government on this issue I am branded a 'sheeple' or OS'er because i have actually read the 9/11 Commission report as well as the entire NIST report. The largest problem with the Truth movement is that you immediately discredit it without your own investigation or taking the time to read the facts an not paraphrased website or web links.

I have watched Loose Change and the continuation and the update. To me it is brainwashing in the way the information is presented. It is like interrogating someone. If you beat them long enough they will tell you they are your father. In these cases, the uneducated to 9/11 watch a video and immediately think BUsh and Co pulled it off yet they think Bush was the stupiest president ever. Which is it? It is the one that fits the post at the time.

Please do not take this as a cut to your thread but I want you, as the OP, to understand that most that understand, not believe, what happened that day are not pushing an agenda but simply trying to stop the disinfo that is spread based on assumption, perception and ones one reconstruction of the laws of physics.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I saw this video on youtube afew months back in relation to 9/11 and thermite-steel theory, dont know if its been posted before somewhere in the hundreds of 9/11 threads but anyway thought its worth a watch, whatever you make of it..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You seem like a nice fellow.

Will you collaborate with me to help eliminate the media as suspects?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It´s a script. You have your story basically prepared beforehand then you try patching up the holes as the story develops, It´s much like Iraq, a year before the actual invasion US and Britain were building up the staging areas. Same with Afghanistan. So the supposed discussion was just a ruse. The military operation in Afghanistan wasn´t on a month´s notice. Again, every major military operation is preceded by long accumulation of forces in staging areas.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

Any of them look like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e4432870821.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707a96248972.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfdbd63965a6.gif[/atsimg]
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The personal journey I had was over pretty quick the fraud was clear and all things in history happen in cycles all the way back seems like no one ever understood or cared to stop and act and who can blame them?

When they tell us all the son of god was killed for standing up for his belief, It tells us the fight is impossible

A man who dies for others freedom is no longer a man he is a legend. Spartacus and Jesus both leaders of great revolutions and both crucified for it.

Consider the two men and notice that they stood for the samethings equlity and freedom of humanity from elites.

One a slave who betrayed his owner and stood against Opression and the other taken from a modest life and educated by the elites who then relizes the faults of man and spreads the message to slaves about the wrong doings of his peers.

Both of these men were visionarys.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I grew up in New York and remeber when the towers were built, I was in Minnesota when I saw them fall on TV, I did not see tower fall because of metal fatigue, I saw a controlled demo. also the aircraft in PA should have had more debrie then what was shown. I have experince with crash recovery, in peace time and in combat and have never seen an aircraft leave a scare in the ground without large sections of aircraft left around.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

One a slave who betrayed his owner and stood against Opression and the other taken from a modest life and educated by the elites who then relizes the faults of man and spreads the message to slaves about the wrong doings of his peers.

Both of these men were visionarys.

Yeah...

I'm pretty cynical now though...as I look at history I look very closely at anyone who achieves legendary status. If the victors get to write the history, we should be suspect of everything we take for granted.

Off topic, check out the thunderbolts project, and watch "Symbols of an Alien Sky"...has nothing to do with aliens or UFOs, BTW.
www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
lol 'Hooper' is a shill.

Do us all a favour and delete your account...."9/11 Commission Report"...god 'elp us...

Shill? What exactly do you mean by that? Do you believe that I am financially remunerated for my efforts here?

What if I just happen to be an interested party that happens to NOT believe that everyone that ever sought political office or wore a uniform is a mass murderer?

Rather than requesting that I leave why not start your own forum where you have control and can ban anyone whom you may not agree with?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Shill? What exactly do you mean by that? Do you believe that I am financially remunerated for my efforts here?

I used to think so...but you don't keep to the shifts the other guys do, and I've seen your stuff on other forums, plus you're not very good at it...I think you just like pissing people off.

Would you like to collaborate with me to eliminate the media as suspects?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Please. Enough with the no-planer nonsense..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Would you like to collaborate with me to eliminate the media as suspects?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Everything that was printed in the 9/11 commission´s report had to be approved by all commission members.

As a result it´s little more than impossible nonsense, planes disintegrating on impact, reinforced skyscrapers falling through themselves in a gravity driven event practically without resistance, an airliner landing at 530 mph at the Pentagon. It´s just contrived bunk to support official policy that was in place long before this tragic event.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I've seen your stuff on other forums....

Really? Are you an avid fly fisherman? Because that's the only other forum I post to. I think that you may see things that may not really be there. I've noted in this forum that you have accused others of actually being me.

Please be my guest - name some names and post some evidence that the "media" is in on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join