It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Unplugged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by miltie

Someone explain to me how this airport ownership thing connects Bush orchestrating 9-11. It makes absolutely no sense to me without making a HUGE leap of logic (a la Michael Moore).

They are trying to debunk AJ about what he said, They think AJ said Osama bin Laden owned a airport in houston, altho I only heard him say Bin Laden owned an airport in houston.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dude AJ was clearly talking about Osama in that clip. He was stumped and when he was caught he used the bait and switch technique and started talking about Hitler and Prescott Bush.

After watching that clip I've come to realize that AJ is full of s*&t.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Dude AJ was clearly talking about Osama in that clip. He was stumped and when he was caught he used the bait and switch technique and started talking about Hitler and Prescott Bush.

After watching that clip I've come to realize that AJ is full of s*&t.

All i can say now is ahhh Prove It

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Prove what?

That AJ is full of it? I can't do that unless i peek inside his head. So all i have is my opinion.

If you're asking me to prove that Bush is NOT connected to 9-11 I'll respond by reminding you that the burden of proof is on you not me. I'm not going to prove that Bush is NOT connected to 9-11 because you're asking me to prove negative. That's just not how it works. You can't make the outlandish statements like bush is connected with the 9-11 attacks without providing any sort of evidence and then turn around and say to me "prove he's not orchestrating the whole thing!" That would be like me telling you the tooth fairy exists and then telling you it must be true because you can't prove its wrong.

Common sense right?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've seen the clip, and I kind of agree, Alex was using a weak connection...

but if you think one instance of using kind of a weak link is absolute dismissal of any evidence that any particualr source presents, you're being willfully ignorant.

(article)

"In 1978 James Bath purchased Houston Gulf Airport on behalf of Salem bin Laden. When bin Laden died in 1988, his interest in the airfield passed to bin Mahfouz."

If you know anything, you know the links between James Bath and the Bush family.

But again, if you dismiss every idea then you are doing your best to not learn.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by DBacchus]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I saw that clip and it was clear Alex Jones was arguing with a drunk, prejudiced buffoon who never offered a counter-argument to Alex Jones.

I think Alex Jones is awesome...I take him with a grain of salt but there is a lot of truth in what he says. If even 10% of Americans were as passionate as Alex Jones we'd have a better country. What's wrong with being passionate in your beliefs even if they aren't mainstream?

Even better than "911: The Road to Tyranny", watch "Masters of Terror", the sequel. I thought it was the better of the two films. Part of why I feel this film is so powerful is that so much of what he referenced seemed completely unbelievable. Then, when I did my own independent research on what he referenced, it turned out to be true. I encourage ANYONE to watch this film and then do your own independent research on what he says and draw your own conclusions. EXCELLENT film.

The best thing about Alex Jones is that unlike that fat buffoon, Michael Moore, Alex Jones hardly profits off of his work and encourages free distribution of his films. Michael Moore is a profiteering buffoon who made a lot of money off of Columbine and 9/11. He is merely a slave to the New World Order.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

NOT TRUE!!! Read the commission report. When the bin ladens were flown out all planes had clearance to fly. Plus it's not the least bit suspicious. Do you think those people would last a second in this country after the attacks? And most importantly you guys fail to address the fact that the bin laden family CANNOT STAND OSAMA!!!!

That's a BIG difference!! Bin Laden and the rest of his family are not in cahoots, they hate eachother!! Who cares if Osama's brother owned an airort? They can't stand him anyway. What does that have anything to do with 9-11? NOTHING!!! And even if his brothers do support Osama I still do not see the connection between this event and Osama and Bush together orchestrating 9-11. Someone make the connection for me here because I do not see it. Remember this airport is a freakin dirtfarm.

Someone explain to me how this airport ownership thing connects Bush orchestrating 9-11. It makes absolutely no sense to me without making a HUGE leap of logic (a la Michael Moore).

I think it just shows a connection between Bush and the Bin Ladens. No it does not prove Bush was apart of 9/11 but alot if not most people do not relise that bush has had and most likely still has buisness connections to the Bin ladens. Including Osama himself back in the day.

Truthfully, so what if AJ was wrong on this issue. He is only human. Considering his track record, the guests that he has on his shows, the fact that he is more out to wake people up than to profit shows me that there might be some truth in what he says. Nobody is ever right 100% of the time so why does AJ have to be? If I was to say and prove to you that you are wrong does that mean that everything you say is wrong? No. Maybe you were mislead.

This is just my opinion, take it how you want.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a truly patriotic American....not in the idiotic, flag-waving sense but in the true spirit of the founding fathers...

Most Americans have been so dumbed down they have forgotten that the most important patriotic duty, even more important than voting, is to question your government. DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC.

I also respect Alex Jones for correctly pointing out that THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY and anyone who refers to it as a democracy either did not pay attention in history class or has an agenda. The United States of America is a constitutional republic and anyone who does not understand the difference needs to seriously wake up and relearn the basic principles which our founding fathers fought for.

Mr. Jones also encourages people to copy and share all of his material, something you'll never hear Mike Moore tell his supporters as he is too busy raking in the royalties and flying around on a Time-Warner private jet, charging $35,000 for a 1hr speaking event....

The one thing I do fault Alex Jones for is being prone to exaggeration at times, and overly dramatic. But considering what we're all up against, a high-tech, elite controlled global gulag where everyone is tagged and tracked like a farm animal from cradle to grave, I don't blame him for being dramatic.

New World Order = Global Plantation = People tagged, tracked and treated like ANIMALS....enough said....

[edit on 27-10-2004 by abdul]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

AJ is the same as us, find a headline and then we try and connect the dots, unfortunately he is better at it than us, who wait for one to do the work for us.

You forgot to mention the Black Helicopters.

Ah, I have just one question for all the AJ fans out there.

Just how is it possible for a redneck to infiltrate a Secret Society Country Club, whose members comprise the richest and most powerful people in the World, who have access to State of the Art infra red cameras, motion detectors and, not to mention, the most elite group of body guards that money can buy?

A mouse could not get in there without an invitation...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Firstly look at the situation, 15 people all standing around making smart-ass comments while two guys debate. What you had here was a macho battle for face. In that situation it is easy to get flustered and slip up. AJ made a point that was a bit exaggerated or unspecific and he failed to clarify it, so he ended up looking like a fool to people who don't know any better. However if there hadn't have been such a crowd around and a lot of alcohol and testosterone flowing, I'm sure AJ would have had the presence of mind to clarify his point, or even to admit that he was wrong.

But even if he was wrong on that point, that doesn't mean that ALL of what he says is wrong. He tried to move on to other points because this is a big picture here, not just one point. Unfortunately noone can get pictures of Bush Snr seeing the hijackers off at the airport. Because that's not the way they do it.

All that people like Alex can do is point to the, as he puts it, "smoking guns". Good on him for trying to wake people's minds up, even in the face of belligerant opposition and in the face of people who condone killing of "Jesus-freak children" calling him crazy.

Alex Jones is the witness of our times. Go Alex.

Edit: There was a link on a recent thread to some guy that got all upset about the NWO and went down to the Bohemian Grove. He got within 100 feet or so of the owl and he was wearing a skeleton mask and carrying a #load of weapons.

[edit on 2004/10/30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Edit: There was a link on a recent thread to some guy that got all upset about the NWO and went down to the Bohemian Grove. He got within 100 feet or so of the owl and he was wearing a skeleton mask and carrying a #load of weapons.

One Word :

DISINFORMATION

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That nutter that snuck into the Grove after Alex Jones had covertly filmed it was most likely an agent provocateur designed to discredit jones.

Regarding the assertion that Jones could not have infiltrated the grove without somehow conspiring with the secret service....I do not think this is the case. He infiltrated the grove prior to 911 and may very well have gotten lucky. Of course now there are likely ammonia detectors, or a pressure sensitive perimeter mesh or other advanced intrusion detection systems....I would think that elites weren't really worried about being covertly filmed as knowledge of the grove was fairly obscure, at least in the sense that the greater public really had no awareness of the grove in detail prior to AJ's movie "Inside Bohmeian Grove".

The "Creamation of Care" ceremony which is attended by some of the highest ranking elites(Kissinger, Bush Sr, etc.) in July, at the height of the grove's activities, is an undeniable occult ritual. The owl is a powerful occult symbol. Jones says that the owl represents "Molech", the ancient Canaanite god of child sacrifice or the owl of "minerva".

Very bizarre stuff....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
That nutter that snuck into the Grove after Alex Jones had covertly filmed it was most likely an agent provocateur designed to discredit jones.

The "Creamation of Care" ceremony which is attended by some of the highest ranking elites(Kissinger, Bush Sr, etc.) in July, at the height of the grove's activities, is an undeniable occult ritual. The owl is a powerful occult symbol. Jones says that the owl represents "Molech", the ancient Canaanite god of child sacrifice or the owl of "minerva".

Very bizarre stuff....

Actually, the second person was disinformation because, about a month prior to this event, I asked the same question to AJ's shortwave buddies (if you don't believe me than ask John Statmiller) and then, all of a sudden, bang a fruitloop 'proves' it is a simple matter to sneak up on the people who invented the Spy Game.

This was a CYA move.

And, I have no doubt that the 'ceremonies' may in fact be real - that is the whole point - and if so than you are telling me that at a ceremony in which a person was suposedly torched while powerful men sat and watched; was supsequently filmed by a redneck who outsmarted the best perimeter guards that money can buy?

I don't think so...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So, while I am at it, let me ask you all another question that I also asked the other ShortWave broadcasters as mentioned in my last post above.

Exactly how was it possible for Mr. Paranoia himsef aka William Cooper, to be LURED a quarter of a mile away from his house at 1AM in the morning where he was EXECUTED.

Are you telling me a total stranger called up Mr. Cooper and said, "Gee, Mr. Cooper, I have this video I really think you should watch. Why don't you meet me at 1AM at the bottom of your drive way, heh, heh, heh."

Obviuosly, Mr. Cooper was lured out of his house, at 1 in the morning BY SOMEONE HE KNEW AND THOUGHT HE COULD TRUST.

Now, just one more question to think about.

Who in the Patriot community has benefited most from the death of Mr. William Cooper? That person then becomes the prime suspect - doesn't he.

As far as motives - someone has said that in order to have a War on Drugs, you need a Drug problem in the streets - right? Makes sense.

So, similarly, in order to impose Martial Law across the entire country, well, you have to get the Patriot Community up in arms across the country, in the streets, against the Government. Don't you.

Now, finally, why don't you go watch a film clip of Hitler giving one of his speaches, and then go watch "The Road to Tyranny" and you may see some similarities that disturb you.

Demogogues are taught to use EXCESSIVE ARM MOVEMENTS in order to impress the audiance, and appear to have more authority than they actually possess.

One of the Proverbs says, "The Wicked Teaches with his hands...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think AJ stood up for himself well. I don't know why he put himself in a situation with drunked out losers like that though. I can't believe that Fear Factor guy though!! Unbelievable!! Swearing, racism, amazing contrast to his onscreen personality!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Alex Jones held up pretty well given the circumstances, there is no convincing a narrow minded drunk who cant even accept historical facts.

edit - mmm 2am spelling skills

[edit on 8-11-2004 by SiRiNO]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That airport that Alex Jones is talking about is not just an airport. It's Ellington Airfield (texas national guard where Bush was stationed). It's allegedly owned by one Mr. Bath. I'm not sure if you guys remember, but he is the head of the Bin Laden family affairs in the US. He is also a personal friend of Bush. He is a man to watch in the upcomming months. It's purchase along with many others is alleged to be financed by the Family.

If you also noticed on the video, Alex mentioned who owned (recently purchased) the WTC. The Rockfeller family. It is believed that they are also stockholders in the Federal Reserve. There are a lot of strange connections in this and alot of theories about this subject. I think the most important way to approach it first is that who stands to gain from all this?
How?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by RatJaw]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That's just my personal opinion....

I'm not sure what Mr. Jones' motivations are behind being affiliated with Rogan who is a low-level New World Order tool...

Rogan hosts Fear Factor, which in my opinion, serves the purpose of conditioning the audience to accept humiliating, dehumaninzing acts as normal behaviour. This show, and others like it, works on a very primal level remapping the stimulus/reaction mappings of the viewers personality.

The most potent example are the segments where people choose to eat brains, testicles, bugs, worms, and other things which are revolting to the western palette. I personally have had to vomit while watching the contestants in some of these situations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join