It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Unplugged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow, even on a conspiracy nutter site like ATS, they hate Alex Jones. Cat must be doing something right.

Alex Jones unplugged: "The A Game"

broadband

www.sacredcow.com...

dialup

www.sacredcow.com...

download (note: "Save Target As" will not work here -- use the free program HiDownload)

www.sacredcow.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was that the host from fear factor in that video? The one sitting next to Alex Jones?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmm... Yup it's Joe Rogan.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Who's on track? AJ, or the stupid drunk who argued with him without benefit of facts? AJ's basic mistake was to bother arguing with a drunk in the first place.

View the film "911: the Road to Tyranny," (click here) and post your thoughts, preferably in that order.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Samizdat]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did Alex ever address this video on his radio show or website ever? Seeing this video made me see him in a different light. Way beyond unbelievable

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
yeah he adresses it everyday road to trannys only 1 of over a dozen videos hes done

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
no, i mean this video where he gets bashed. Did he have it on his website?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have to admit. Alex Jones really did get stumped by that drunk. The drunk really got him on that airport in Houston argument.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He got bashed, but not disproved.

The other guy just said that bin Laden and GWB did own an "airport" but that the "airport" was for cropdusters.

The other guy said about Waco "If the government killed those f-ing Jesus freaks then more power to them."

He said he didn't care whether children were killed because they would grow up to be f-ing Jesus freaks, too.

He said anyone who believes in God is an idiot.

Kind of hurts your credibility when you say stuff like that. The guy was very adamant about killing the people in Waco being a good thing.

The Fear Factor guy seems to be on board with the whole NWO thing, though.

Alex Jones I think held his own pretty well.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is so passionate about conspiracy theories. I just love it!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No dude, Jones got stumped. It turns out that it was NOT bin Laden (Osama) who owned the airport but his brother. That is a HUGE difference since the guy has like 70 siblings and almost all of them hate Osama. So it's not just that the airport was for cropdusting. There is NO connection between the airport ownership and 9-11.

I think the comedian got him good on that point. And how did Alex respond? Bait and switch. He started talking about FDR and Pearl Harbor. Alex NEVER addressed the fact that it was not Osama Bin Laden but one of his brothers who owned the airport. What could he say? He was wrong? He was peddling wrong information. And he sat there looking like an idiot. A supposed researcher getting stumped by a freakin comedian.

And Joe Rogan eventually saw what Alex Jones was really all about. Later that year Rogan called up Alex's show and told Alex that he is doing everyone a disservice when he states assumptions as facts.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
BTW, if someone could explain to me how the airport ownership is at all relevant please post. This seems like such a red herring by Jones. He seems to be just slinging crap on the wall and then just hopes that it sticks. I can't figure out how ownership of an airport by GWB and a brother of Osama's (who can't stand Osama) has any relevance whatsoever to 9-11. If somebody can figure that out for me let me know.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by miltie
And Joe Rogan eventually saw what Alex Jones was really all about. Later that year Rogan called up Alex's show and told Alex that he is doing everyone a disservice when he states assumptions as facts.

I would like to see one assumption Jones states that are not fact's, what do you people need to understand, AJ is the same as us, find a headline and then we try and connect the dots, unfortunately he is better at it than us, who wait for one to do the work for us. But you know, this gets me to thinking, why would Jones have so many people on his shows if he isnt nothing but trash. Kinda makes you think. But then again those people might be trash also.

I have one more thing to say, I think its funny people cry about how lame AJ is, and others like him, If you dont like it go make a radio.site.tv show about what you think is right and see how many people start debunking you, its the sad reality of conspiracy theory , no matter what you say its all BS untill 40 yrs later after ur either dead or forgotten or something.
Cases in point:
Waco
Pearl Harobor
JFK
might as well add 9/11 up there
so you see all above were conspiracy theory turned fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Uh.....ok?

My point still stands. Alex Jones was flat out wrong when it came to the airport in houston being connected to 9-11. And people have every right to debunk conspiracy theories that are flat out wrong.

One thing that concerns me about some conspiracy theorists is that they seem to WANT to believe in these conspiracies. You can't think objectively when you have this mind-set. The one intelligent thin Alex Jones said during that nonsensical tirade was that people believe in God because they are afraid of death. Well here's some food for thought. I believe a lot of people believe in conspiracy theories for similar reasons. A lot of people believe in these theories (or i should say WANT to believe) because it shows that there is some sort of order in the world (even if it is diabolical) and that everything is not totally random and chaotic. And there's also the appealing idea of having some sort of mysterious inside information that the rest of us don't have. That's not saying that all conspiracies are bunk. But for god's sake people let's not forget logic and reason.

And lets learn from Alex's thrashing. No bait and switch.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
One more thing Thichheaded, you failed to address the airport issue. Is anyone going to address that? Or are you all willing to concede that Alex Jones was stumped?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
>>>One more thing Thichheaded, you failed to address the airport issue. Is anyone going to address that? ..

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I havent been able to find anything on 3 search engines about bin laden owning a airport but the family does own an airport in houston, I am not sure if its the same airport they are talking about, since I am new to this and such. Someone fill me in on the airport they are talking about please.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ok I state Alex stated Bush and "Bin Laden" owns a airport in houston. he didnt say Osama Bin Laden owned it.

and yes a Bin Laden owns an airport in houston.

In the 1970's, Salem Bin Laden, the eldest of Osama Bin Laden's 55 brothers and sisters, invested heavily in George H. W. Bush's first business venture, Arbusto Energy. Salem became Bush's business partner through James R. Bath, a close friend of the future American president. Salem appointed Bath as his representative in Houston, Texas. It was Bath who invested $50,000 in Bush's company Arbusto and also bought Houston Gulf Airport on behalf of Osama's elder brother. Since then business links between Bush Sr. and the Bin Laden family have flourished, particularly since Bush Sr. joined the Carlyle Group. On September 27th last year The Wall Street Journal reported that:

"George H.W. Bush, the father of President Bush, works for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, an international investment consulting firm. The senior Bush has met with the bin Laden family at least twice. "

Osama bin Laden has supposedly been "disowned" by his family, which runs the Saudi Bin Laden Group, a multi-billion dollar construction business in Saudi Arabia. However, Osama's sister-in-law, in a recent interview with America's ABC News, said that she believed that members of her family still supported Osama bin Laden.

Full link here. Just one of the million on google with this.
www.disinfopedia.org...

and the dude talking like a moron I wouldnt think he knows much, he states "Good for the FBI if the kill them #in Jesus Freaks." I wouldnt believe much of what he says, so....

[edit on 2-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
NOT TRUE!!! Read the commission report. When the bin ladens were flown out all planes had clearance to fly. Plus it's not the least bit suspicious. Do you think those people would last a second in this country after the attacks? And most importantly you guys fail to address the fact that the bin laden family CANNOT STAND OSAMA!!!!

That's a BIG difference!! Bin Laden and the rest of his family are not in cahoots, they hate eachother!! Who cares if Osama's brother owned an airort? They can't stand him anyway. What does that have anything to do with 9-11? NOTHING!!! And even if his brothers do support Osama I still do not see the connection between this event and Osama and Bush together orchestrating 9-11. Someone make the connection for me here because I do not see it. Remember this airport is a freakin dirtfarm.

Someone explain to me how this airport ownership thing connects Bush orchestrating 9-11. It makes absolutely no sense to me without making a HUGE leap of logic (a la Michael Moore).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join