It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid Proof Aliens have Visited Earth! - Puma Punku - Video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A very interesting and thought provoking video, that made me seriously question who made the ancient structures around our planet!

Not sure if this has been posted before but oh well!

Here's the link - www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!
edit on 23/8/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
PROOF this, PROOF that, here's PROOF!!!!

*sigh* It's not proof....It's just small evidence that SUGGESTS aliens have visited Earth but it's not the smoking gun. I do believe in aliens, UFOs and such but it still doesn't mean you go posting a theory stating it's "PROOF"..

Thank you, come again!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

Yup loads of times...heres one example using "Puma Punku" as a search term

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive not seen the vid so i will take a look.....i highly doubt this is solid proof though, despite the all caps title

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Proof isn't found on youtube - it's found in the sky at night time.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice video

Misleading headline

Thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Before I take the time to watch do you think you could elaborate on the vid a little more, just to tempt us to watch?

And maybe give your opinion and your thoughts on the topic you just raised?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Very interesting Video. Nice find.
Shame it was difficult to see due to the writing on the screen. Lol.
Maybe the stones were moved using some type of anti-gravitational device. Like how the pyramids were built. Who knows? Will we ever know? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Why cant the early peoples who built this place ever get any credit? Humans are a remarkable species, and can achieve remarkable things. there was no "act of god" or aliens to create the place

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Why cant the early peoples who built this place ever get any credit? Humans are a remarkable species, and can achieve remarkable things. there was no "act of god" or aliens to create the place

Poor human architects and engineers get no respect! I've always puzzled over why people would believe that aliens would come to the earth then spend there time carving and moving rocks around. The quality of work at PP, especially in the 2 and 3rd stage of building was equal to that then being done by Islamic and Europeans and perhaps equal to the Chinese and Indian of the same period; 700-1000 AD

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
its not solid proof aliens have visited earth
this is pure sensationalism on your part
so stonehenge must too
and the pyramids
just because it seems impossible does'nt mean it is

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
...one of my fav places...

...nice video but, as usual, lots of presumptions - like - his no trees theory... just because there are no trees now does not mean there were no trees there 14,000 years ago... also, his theory that the ndn builders had no form of writing, so there couldnt have been blueprints, etc... just because moderns have found no evidence of ancient writing doesnt mean the ancients didnt have it... also, moderns are real good at destroying or hiding info that goes against mainstream (all roads lead to rome) hooey... so, i agree with the others that this isnt proof of anything except the guy has a nice voice and can make a video...

...here, i'll embed the video for ya...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It may not be solid proof but Puma Punku wasn't built how they say it is.Either we have a chunk of history missing and the people at that time were more intelligent than what we are told,or they had help from unknown peoples?I have a feeling all of this will be solved when our true history is finally revealed to us....It's really a shame this is kept from us...we have a right to know

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

We have a lot of chunks of history missing. By design! But I also think the ancients were no less intelligent than we are today. In some ways, it looks as though they were a lot smarter. So I don't think they needed any help.

I have a feeling all of this will be solved when our true history is finally revealed to us....It's really a shame this is kept from us...

I wouldn't hold my breath......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

It may not be solid proof but Puma Punku wasn't built how they say it is.Either we have a chunk of history missing and the people at that time were more intelligent than what we are told,or they had help from unknown peoples?I have a feeling all of this will be solved when our true history is finally revealed to us....It's really a shame this is kept from us...we have a right to know

You can read reports from all the various archaeological expeditions to that site. Who by the way is 'they'?

People then were probably as intelligent as we were but we have far better technology and more importantly ways to store and share information - that they didn't have.

Who is 'keeping this from you'?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...nice video but, as usual, lots of presumptions - like - his no trees theory... just because there are no trees now does not mean there were no trees there 14,000 years ago...

Sorry.

The place dates to the Common Era. That's A.D. for us old folks.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
they discussed puma punku in ancient aliens also
by mr tsoukalos

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

...i dont believe that but if you want to believe it - its totally your call...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

...nice video but, as usual, lots of presumptions - like - his no trees theory... just because there are no trees now does not mean there were no trees there 14,000 years ago...

Sorry.

Harte

Hey old Arturo Posnansky made up that date for PP being built 12,000 years ago, based on his opinion he published in 1945 before any dating technology was available, interesting guy but not an archaeologist. Hans Schindler-Bellamy seemed to have agreed with him in the 1950's but then this guy was, er, ah somewhat odd in thinking. Dating technology and stratigraphy point to a three stage construction which ended around 700 AD with the civilization collasping around 1000 AD

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

...i dont believe that but if you want to believe it - its totally your call...

Well here's an idea - lay out why you think it was built in 12,000 BC

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Well here's an idea - lay out why you think it was built in 12,000 BC

...heres a thought for you - if i wanted to do that, i already wouldve... and heres another thought for you - if i wanted your instructions on how i should spend my time on ats, i'd ask for em...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join