It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 873
<< 870  871  872    874  875  876 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Then there's nothing for you here not anymore at least.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what is this website all about?

I stopped following for a while

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Click on my signature

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Everyone but you and a few others say that there is a message, that it is hastly thrown together. You're right. The website doesn't really tell you anything at all. But how did the people who visited the website come up with the same ideas?

The idea here is observation. There is nothing that the website will teach you, what you will learn you will find in yourself, not on some website, but the website brought people together, to find an idea within themselves.
edit on 28-11-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Why does it seem that the prevailing response to people who express a negative opinion about Open and the Record is "if you don't like it, go away." As if the opinion is irrelevant because it dares to say something contrary to what Open is supposedly teaching (not that Open has ever been clear on what that is). I don't believe that attitude is productive either here or at the record. I've never told anyone at either site to leave simply because I didn't like what they said. I've always tried to discuss or refute what was said by presenting my own beliefs and observations. It gives me the impression that people aren't terribly confident in Open or his message. "Go away! Shoo! Stop rocking the boat before you knock my house of cards down!!!" If Open's message was so powerful, couldn't it stand up to a little questioning?

If Time, or anyone else, chooses to be here and express opinions, why can't some people respect that choice? Wasn't there something on the Oct. 28th site about "Choice" at one point?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with opinions. However there is a line between opinion and harassment, threats, and ridicule. The problem is that the lines have been blurred on both sides of this "debate".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
has anyone had any success with the "supernatural state of mind" through this?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Just letting them no maybe they can do something more productive rather than staying here without a purpose.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We are all free to leave. Or stay.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i Will choose Freewill

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

What's your purpose here? Just curious...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

I think I might know the answer to that question. It has gotten old, very old. Not to mention a little boring to see it posted page after page. I have been guilty in the past of getting irritated with the negativity and thats not saying I don't mind someone expressing their opinion, but after a while there's not much to really say. I find it now easier to say nothing. I guess most are just waiting now or have given up. In my case its the latter but I still like this thread and the people here.

ETA: "I'm a lover, not a fighter."
*grabs crotch roughly and does an MJ pelvic thrust*
"Owww!"

edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 Time to send in the clowns... (NOT a reference to you or others here, just my frame of mind)

edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
K.

Peace out

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It must be touchy Tuesday. I was trying to explain, not exacerbate the problem or cause people to leave.
Please do not take it personally, I wasn't even thinking of you but others who seem to now be absent. Since TNT stopped "playing Mom" here its descended into bickering, trollery and an occasional OT post along with much mutually (well, sometimes
) appreciated music. The Residents live are truly an experience but I can understand they are not everyone's taste.

edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Edit, typo, expansion

ETA
*reinserts foot in mouth and reactivates cloaking device*

Sometimes it just comes out all wrong!
edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Sorry, Driver. Don't mean to be a biotch.

Yeah, I miss her too.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You aren't, not at all, but we have had at least as much negativity as positivity here. That's fine, I know I've done it. And yes, I miss her too. She always had time and a kind word, (and often snacks!) You have a good heart and mean well, others here in the past have not and I guess its starting to grate on people (not to mention the lack of something itself on the oct28 site!). Like I said, I'm just here for the ride, I gave up on the site (and possibly myself) long ago. But we got some cool, intelligent and diverse people here (and I am NOT referring to myself!
) who still manage to keep our little quantum ball rolling.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Also, for some strange reason, I come back here as well, read a bit, and move on. It's the people here why I come back to read. I'd like to think that the reveal Open never had was "to see yourself in everyone else". That nails it.

But alas, things move on, and I'm just here to toss out a new puzzle game for those who like them. At least visit the thread, HERE, or the GAME here.

I also have a link in my sig. I'm up to level 23, so if you need any clues, post requests for hints in the above thread.
edit on Fri Dec 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You got further in that game than I did. I did level one, changed the one to a two in the url and it said I wasn't really at level two! Pffft! I am one and always will be!

edit on Fri Dec 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Umm...
I forgot what I posted.... sorry for the violation folks

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I inquired. DontTreadOnMe has it under review. I was curious as well, as to why my post was removed from this Chit-Chat. Several u2u's later, it is a grey area. I'll default to the decision they make as to whether the posts are reinstated.

Honestly, it is a trivial thing. I posted a link to another puzzle/riddle/thingy, not my own, thinking others would want to check it out. I don't really care if my post is re-instated or not, because posting in this thread anymore is only something to do when you are EXTREMELY bored. I have the link to the puzzle/riddle/thingy in my sig anyway, so it's irrelevant in the end.

Et voila.

top topics

<< 870  871  872    874  875  876 >>

join