It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 874
<< 871  872  873    875  876  877 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What happened to theSilentwalker? I need some slack with good laugh goddamnit!

oct282011.com .. e pluribus unum - or - out of many, one.. the site is marvelous example of that phrase in every imaginable way. experience and observe that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Dunno. Maybe he was

:Or maybe he thought

edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: 2nd vid

edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: typo

ETA In other news, I don't think I've seen an update on the oct28 site in er...weeks?
edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Awwww this thread is now dead.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Time4aChange

It's pretty fitting that you call it "pseudo scientific bullcrap" I doubt you could understand most of it anyway explains your lack of presence in the past.

No one person's opinion is of more importance than another's.

My own personal opinion is that there is NOTHING to understand as far as Open and his website go. It was a hastily thrown together project with no clear direction or resolution.

I am confused.
I remember seeing a post from you, that Open was a female.
Remember how you threatened to EXOPSE them for what they were.
Now you are referring to Open as a "him".
Guess that info can be thrown out with yesterday's trash huh?
Classic example of POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

I have been observing this thread since day one.
I have seen so much BS go on here.
It is hilarious.
I swear I get tons of laughs at these posts.
It's like some of you live, to keep shyt stirred up.
Yep, I said it.
The lies that have flown.
The backtracking.
Astounding.

But like the old saying goes, there has to be one in every crowd.
Oh well.
Immaturity.
Such is life.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
Awwww this thread is now dead.

One can only hope!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I am confused.
I remember seeing a post from you, that Open was a female.
Remember how you threatened to EXOPSE them for what they were.
Now you are referring to Open as a "him".
Guess that info can be thrown out with yesterday's trash huh?
Classic example of POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

I have been observing this thread since day one.
I have seen so much BS go on here.
It is hilarious.
I swear I get tons of laughs at these posts.
It's like some of you live, to keep shyt stirred up.
Yep, I said it.
The lies that have flown.
The backtracking.
Astounding.

But like the old saying goes, there has to be one in every crowd.
Oh well.
Immaturity.
Such is life.

I said that the phone number was registered to a female. I said that female went by a bunch of aliases. I posted the info in this thread just like I said I would.

I ain't backtracking. I ain't lying. I said it. I own it.

Oh well,
presumptuousness
This too is life.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Time4aChange because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok then so why did you think to try to find that out?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ok then so why did you think to try to find that out?

Not sure I understand what you're asking me, Mo. Best answer is because ATS is primarily a conspiracy site and the premise of this thread was to unravel the "mystery" of the 10.28 website. So, ya gotta start somewhere, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yeah but"Don't invade privacy unless absolutely necessary" sounds perfectly reasonable dont you think?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah but"Don't invade privacy unless absolutely necessary" sounds perfectly reasonable dont you think?

I'm not the one who put the phone number on the website. They did.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And then you decided to track it who else did?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why? Why is it so important to you? I tracked it. I shared the info here. End of story.

Let it go. I have.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Why? Why is it so important to you? I tracked it. I shared the info here. End of story.

Let it go. I have.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

You have a lot to learn about yourself time. I used to be a lot like you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

I know myself pretty well, AE. It was required of me.

I say what I mean. I mean what I say. I own what I say and do. What you see is what you get with me.

Any changes to the website? We have to stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I know myself pretty well, AE. It was required of me.

I say what I mean. I mean what I say. I own what I say and do. What you see is what you get with me.

Any changes to the website? We have to stay on topic.

I just don't understand where your hate is coming from. The website as far as I can tell and have experienced has no negative messages or "tricks". Even though there is no "real" message many people have found a message in themselves, finding connections in things that they previously did not. I am curious to what you have learned over the course of your time being here, from the website, no matter what the message you got from it, and open.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi folks, glad to see it ain't quite dead yet
I am confused though. How can you discover who a telephone is registered to? Is there a webpage that lists that kind of info? I don't really know as the identity would mean much unless it is some vaguely famous or well-known person though.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Ever heard of directory assistance / telephone directory? Their purpose is to allow the telephone number of a subscriber identified by name and address to be found
.. Yellow pages... phone book.. you name it

Is this what internet use yields? Total ignorance?
edit on 8-12-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I just don't understand where your hate is coming from. The website as far as I can tell and have experienced has no negative messages or "tricks". Even though there is no "real" message many people have found a message in themselves, finding connections in things that they previously did not. I am curious to what you have learned over the course of your time being here, from the website, no matter what the message you got from it, and open.

I don't hate anybody, AE. There are character traits and actions that rub me the wrong way. But I don't hate any living thing.

What have I learned from the website? The 10.28 website? Nothing I didn't already know. It's all old "news".

From Open? Nothing. I already knew how to be cryptic.

What have I learned from ATS? Depends on what forum I'm in. I spend most of my time in Ancient & Lost Civilizations.

What have I learned from life? Most people can't resist poking around a "mystery". There are as many opinions of what being "enlightened" means as there are stars in the sky (Record is a good example of that also). That a lot of people can't stand to hear an opinion different than their own. That anyone different from the "herd" will be attacked for that difference. That it's really hard to have a debate without it deteriorating into an argument.

The most important question, AE, is what have you learned from the website? From Open?

I prefer to get my "teachings" from people I trust. From proven sources. Open ain't one of them.

edit on 12/8/2011 by Time4aChange because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Well, its the 3rd time I've been called that in 2 days, maybe you are right
Its a shame I can't change my username to something more appropriate like LightSpeedDork.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't hate anybody, AE. There are character traits and actions that rub me the wrong way. But I don't hate any living thing.

Yes, I feel your pain here. YOUR character traits and actions go beyond rubbing me the wrong way! These are what we call opinions. Everyone has one just like they have an a**hole!! Doesn't make it valuable, let alone right!!!!!

What have I learned from the website? The 10.28 website? Nothing I didn't already know. It's all old "news".

Then why hang around????????? Is it just to see the typing of your own thoughts? Are you one of those who enjoy hearing yourself speak? That is what it appears to me, to be. Just sayin...

From Open? Nothing. I already knew how to be cryptic.

Does this mean you want a cookie?

What have I learned from ATS? Depends on what forum I'm in. I spend most of my time in Ancient & Lost Civilizations.

If this is your forte, then why not stick around there. The argument that you come for the fellowship, no longer holds water. There are not many folks left here.

What have I learned from life? Most people can't resist poking around a "mystery". There are as many opinions of what being "enlightened" means as there are stars in the sky (Record is a good example of that also). That a lot of people can't stand to hear an opinion different than their own. That anyone different from the "herd" will be attacked for that difference. That it's really hard to have a debate without it deteriorating into an argument.

It appears with this paragraph, you have made a sound argument, to go against what you are preaching! Just as YOU are entitled to YOUR opinion, so is EVERYONE who has congregated here. If Open thinks he/she/them has found something, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY IT IS WRONG??? ARE YOU NOW THE ALL KNOWING AND ALL SEEING??? I didn't get that memo! Folks who are on the Record, are there because THEY CHOOSE to be. Just as you are arguing your right to stay on this particular thread. Many of us who think we have found something, don't need to be ATTACKED by YOU for OUR DIFFERENCE in opinion, FROM YOURS. See it works both ways!!! Again JUST SAYIN...

The most important question, AE, is what have you learned from the website? From Open?

Why is that the "most important question"? From what I have read, AE has a far better grasp on things, and conducts himself in a more approachable manner. Yep my OPINION.

I prefer to get my "teachings" from people I trust. From proven sources. Open ain't one of them.

AGAIN, WHY ARE YOU HERE???? NO "TEACHING IS 100% PROVEN TO BE TRUE. THEREFORE THERE IS ROOM FOR ERROR IN IT.

edit on 12/8/2011 by Time4aChange because: punctuation

I have a theory, that you have an alter ego here. Do I know that to be truth, NOPE. But my suspicions are very strong. Now the "important" question I propose is, do I start invading your privacy, to find out if I am right?

All bold sentences are mine.

top topics

<< 871  872  873    875  876  877 >>

join