It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 724
<< 721  722  723    725  726  727 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Hopefully this is the "three days of darkness" on an early schedule so I could enjoy my birthday.

Happy birthday, Blueberry

Oh my birthday isn't until the 15th not to mislead, but thank you ahead of time.

What I meant is perhaps the 3 days of insanity would finish off ahead of my birthday on the 15th and not wait until the 28th - 31 of October.
edit on 2-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Quite so, Sherlock.

I liked #2

why does our train have no destination??? is anyone even on it???SHOULD anyone even try to get on any "open" train???

Why would any kind of person have linked that log on the 1028 website???are they a hacker???it was too on schedule to just be hacker...

I do not think they are a hacker, Blueberry, for the log was linked to from the main webpage. Why it was linked is the puzzle to me.

As to this train...we make of it what it is. WE, the participants of this thread, are deciding where it goes. As it was said much earlier here, "The journey is at least as important as the destination". I am enjoying this journey for it is filled with good people and sharp minds.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh my birthday isn't until the 15th not to mislead, but thank you ahead of time.

You are most welcome

I may not be able to send you birthday wishes on the 15th so they are sent early and you will have them on that day...lol

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Dawddemmit... people are poking sticks now?
What has this shining thread turned into? Well,
for me a bundle of joy

Gidday all.

@Walker
FYI, not celine dion but a lineup of unknown bands
that did an awesome job a symphonic rock.. like
dream theater and pagans mind. One of 'm did
Tool's lateralis .... nice!

Yo Snewpers!
Huh… That must have been great actually! Cool!

Otherwise, yeah, Dorian Gray is started to drip badly, methinks.

edit on 2-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: damn fingers..!

edit on 2-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: though fingers like hands are a nice thing when they travel back from love.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

ewwww!

What a vision

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

ewwww!

What a vision

Hmm… Yeah, I guess my wording is often cinematic, huh?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hmm… Yeah, I guess my wording is often cinematic, huh?

Quite...lol

That is just one of the things that makes your posts so...interesting/enjoyable...to read

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

oh, how I love... ellipses.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The October 28 main page did say why they posted the evil ATS log:

"A clue to why this has been in waiting."

above it is the ,[....]

to go through

it is showing you why this is waiting is due to ...click on the clue we are always waiting and not going through...

it clicks over and says..../log

now this could have been made up by OPEN just using names of those throwing chaos and opposite of light onto things or something...maybe they just totally made it up whoever does that site. I do not know. I would say shame, shame to make up things like this if some one did it even if it was to make some weird point.

Whoever IS making that IRC chat needs to get out of their head and egos and back nested within their heart chakras to take off these edges. If it is OPEN bickering and being so viperish then they need to get some nesting entrainment lessons before this out of body/LUCID DREAMING manual lessons. Important lessons are being ignored here. You must be safely nested within the universal heart entwined properly within ones own heart before one goes out of time or out of body or you MAJOR SCREW UP.

Humans have to be nested in love or fear to even be on some track to go some where, Being just in your mind just leads to a bunch of squawks and there isn't even an entrainment to entrain with.

If we decide love and fear are duality and we have to reach beyond this to the plane outside of this then we have to accept we are ONE and stop trying to be grander or wiser than each other which promotes separation is our base thought. We have to reach ONE. The easiest way for me to think of this is to do the Namaste approach of the video I posted.

To me we have separation versus oneness:ONE.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
reply to post by TNTarheel

oh, how I love... ellipses.

As I do too. If you look at it the right way, they even actually make a… point.
Bwhahahaha

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The average IQ is 100. Those people see people near 80 retarted. What happens on the flip side? 160+ vs 100?

Retarted?

Now that I have recovered from laughter, I do have to say that the saddest part about all of this is the terrible waste of a Brilliant Mind, one that is clearly clever, intelligent, and highly creative.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

The average IQ is 100. Those people see people near 80 retarted. What happens on the flip side? 160+ vs 100?

Retarted?

Now that I have recovered from laughter, I do have to say that the saddest part about all of this is the terrible waste of a Brilliant Mind, one that is clearly clever, intelligent, and highly creative.

I'm on the same page, Sheb, and recovered from laughter too.

However, it's not really the terrible waste of mind I find sad. Rather, it is the awful waste of testosterone. Such peaks happen only once. Although of course, I have nothing against pissing in violins.
It's just sad for the violin.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

you see what you just did there? you know it wasn't you, but how do you know who else it was?

lol @ the retart too.

btw, whomever is speaking there's truth to what is being said. it's hard for people in the center of the bell curve to distinguish between what's going on on the sides. If you're on the right side it is not.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

you know it wasn't you, but how do you know who else it was?

it's hard for people in the center of the bell curve to distinguish between what's going on on the sides. If you're on the right side it is not.

If you follow the name changes, then you know who is speaking. They are not unknown to us here.

Who decides which is the "right side", khnumkhufu?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thanks, Silent Walker.

At least we have a definite train song :@@

And about kundalini, too!!!

Perhaps we should role play LOVE and ONENESS as if it were our last day on Earth as humans and see how that progresses. It looks like we have "role played" staying in our heads and ego as wandering sheeple struggling to break free so we should try out this other to see how it plays.

We have many good players here who have high heart capacities to energize this train which needs so many merged as ONE. We just haven't hooked up right myself included. I get lost in all the banning and fears/distrustbeing brought up which is like a contagion to me, too.

Thanks for the kundalini train song. I'd fallen way off our track even if we weren't going any where yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Retarted?

I'm on the same page, Sheb, and recovered from laughter too.

However, it's not really the terrible waste of mind I find sad. Rather, it is the awful waste of testosterone. Such peaks happen only once. Although of course, I have nothing against pissing in violins.
It's just sad for the violin.

Testosterone, eh? Well, sure... *if* he's a he. Can anyone be sure of anything?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Who decides which is the "right side", khnumkhufu?

-very good question. But I was speaking generally. And "right" has two meanings. Both apply.
edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: BBcode

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by sheba2011

you see what you just did there? you know it wasn't you, but how do you know who else it was?

lol @ the retart too.

btw, whomever is speaking there's truth to what is being said. it's hard for people in the center of the bell curve to distinguish between what's going on on the sides. If you're on the right side it is not.

If it's truth you're after, there is a very powerful ritual to that aim.
It consists of the apostle/adept standing still with his/her head, just. right. there. at the center of the bell.
Then the clever master would hit the bell and hit the heck out of hit.

Some called it… revelation.
This is NOT a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I see you subscribe to an Aristotelean train of thought. Here's another one of his:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

...might do you some good.
edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: -not that I like the guy much.

top topics

<< 721  722  723    725  726  727 >>

join