It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 722
<< 719  720  721    723  724  725 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasVosLiberabit
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

GOD MOTHER F'ING D4MNIT!

That is my log!

Make the connections at your own risk!

You may not like what you realize about "Open"!!!
edit on 2-10-2011 by VeritasVosLiberabit because: (no reason given)

Just who of us here was NOT in on this besides me? One Human and MMirror? Well you guys have spent more time on this than I have.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the symbol you see when you highlight the top left of the page?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

GOD MOTHER F'ING D4MNIT!

That is my log!

Just who of us here was NOT in on this besides me? One Human and MMirror? Well you guys have spent more time on this than I have.

WoW!

Well, how shall I put this..?

If Open had any tiny bit of credibility left, it sure just went down the stinky toilet now, eh?

Am I the only one who is not surprised at all?

@BlueberryHillBlueStar:

From what I can see, it's nearly uncanny (some would say "a miracle") you do not appear in that log yourself. Not because you may have participated in any chat, but rather, because your username was not hijacked.

More clearly, I myself have never used IRC, much less chatted to anyone there. Therefore, it's all the more hilarious my handle shows up there in that log. However, if you pay attention, you would notice it is impossible (at least regarding my so-called entries) that I could have written any of it.

Did I ever say this whole thing was nothing but a transcendental orgasmic Durex party?
… Right.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Do you mean the " â–² " thingy (which also shows up differently depending on your browser's encoding prefs), Mo?
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Yeah that one

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I tried copy and pasting in the search bar i dont think i found anything useful.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well, go back a few pages, Mo. Maybe 15 or so? Some discussed it there. Depending on your browser's encoding either you see a triangle or â–².

Quite frankly, it's just like the same old rancid rest: abysmal nothingness. But hey, that's just my opinion. I shan't try convincing you of anything.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: corrected typo

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
...you sure do a good job of not trying to convince us.

-it's when it's right it's wrong.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: ...and we still don't know nothing...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

...hmm somebody is ircing, somebody is using handles, looks like it's pretty easy to pick/change handles, handle Open shows up as well as a lot of ATS handles, a lot of nastiness, claims of willed efforts to derail a (this?) thread...

-really, there's nothing there we can be sure of... -except for the vile, and the fact that Øpen points our attention in that direction.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: rephrasing

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: Øpen == whoever runs the site && (Open != Øpen && 0pen != Øpen || (Open == Øpen || open == Øpen)) && 0pened != Øpen && (Øpen = I am not your poster == TRUE) && (Øpen = will not post anywhere but here == TRUE)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
WoW!

If Open had any tiny bit of credibility left, it sure just went down the stinky toilet now, eh?

Nope not the only one surprised.

Now I'm back to my original conclusion. This is just could be some teenager hoaxing. To me that makes perfect sense. I would say that all this was spurred from the "success" of the Aug 3 website & hoax (teenager or not). The oct28 site was setup after that one. Anybody on multiple forums could have seen that happen and decided to have a little fun with it their own mysterious date/deadline website that had vague clues. I remember there were even multiple copy cat websites popping up while the Aug 3 one was going on. And when did the website feedback end? Was it about the time that school started back? Not sure how the project pixels site would tie in to that though. And the project pixels site is the one BIG elephant in the room that people who "want to believe" just over look.

As many here have stated repeatedly, there is nothing new about the oct28 site. No revelations, no new knowledge. And the catch is, the site owner would never have to admit to the hoax, but that has its own hitch. Then the project pixels site could never be used.

So no Silent, not surprised at all.

I was happy to read you spent the day at the beach yesterday. Sounded like good times and good food, I am jealous!

OiO

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

your desire to emphasize (reads like all-caps or exclamation marks to me) gives your goals away.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: ...as do your insights regarding Durex. B)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

GOD MOTHER F'ING D4MNIT!

That is my log!

WoW!

@BlueberryHillBlueStar:

From what I can see, it's nearly uncanny (some would say "a miracle") you do not appear in that log yourself. Not because you may have participated in any chat, but rather, because your username was not hijacked.

More clearly, I myself have never used IRC, much less chatted to anyone there. Therefore, it's all the more hilarious my handle shows up there in that log. However, if you pay attention, you would notice it is impossible (at least regarding my so-called entries) that I could have written any of it.

Did I ever say this whole thing was nothing but a transcendental orgasmic Durex party?
… Right.

I haven't been on any IRC,,,is that a chat room? I got invited once here but wasn't on the computer.

Hmmm...well how did the "open" website get the ATS log any way???

what is a Durex party?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I doubt some of the insects on that log (peace be upon them) would have the attention span. There's something in that interpretation - compared to the contents of the site - that does not ring. But we'll see, won't we?

try a manual or two. try all five. you really have nothing to lose. worst case scenario, you'll be a better person the 28th.
edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: spelling

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: five

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu

I doubt some of the insects on that log (peace be upon them) would have the attention span. There's something in that interpretation - compared to the contents of the site - that does not ring. But we'll see, won't we?

try a manual or two. you really have nothing to lose. worst case scenario, you'll be a better person the 28th.
edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: spelling

Nope not trying any manuals.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

I do not take that kind of advice from an anonymous website. Intention goes a long way and I do not know "open's" intention. So no. No manuals.

"Be a better person"???? Really.......

My. My. That is funny.
OiO

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I see, so you're perfect then?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

-anonymous website? like this one? so nothing said here goes either, right?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey OiO

Yeah, the weather is amazing, so… outdoors! Been playing some kick-ass chess games too — when not pigging on seafood, that is.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu

your desire to emphasize (reads like all-caps or exclamation marks to me) gives your goals away.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: ...as do your insights regarding Durex. B)

You do read and mind trip as you wish, buddy

If only for your poor wording —"goal"? Really?
Have fun surfing your wave l e n g t h (including @ length).

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Haha! Blam! Blue star in your sky

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I haven't been on any IRC,,,is that a chat room? I got invited once here but wasn't on the computer.

Hmmm...well how did the "open" website get the ATS log any way???

what is a Durex party?

Yes, irc is an old chatroom system.

How did that log ended up on the oct28 website? Well, as Open never ceases to hammer, he/she NEVER writes anywhere BUT on his own site, and he/she never goes to forums or chats or anything.
Therefore, either it's pure magic —if you're inclined to that—, OR it is simply not there at all and there is NO log. What our eyes see does not exist. Some trick of our imagination, if you will.

ps. Durex is a famous brand of condoms.

top topics

<< 719  720  721    723  724  725 >>

join