It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 723
<< 720  721  722    724  725  726 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
reply to post by OneisOne

I see, so you're perfect then?

ooooo... seems someone found a new stick. You should try poking someone else with it.

And no. I don't consider myself perfect. If I did I would setup some crappy website and try and convince others of my *shining* perfection.

And to answer your other post.... no one on ATS has ever tried to get me to "open my third eye". And ATS is not anonymous. Even the site owner posts regularly. That argument from you is a complete fail.

OiO

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Hey OiO

Yeah, the weather is amazing, so… outdoors! Been playing some kick-ass chess games too — when not pigging on seafood, that is.

See? Jealous again!

I live so far inland good seafood is expensive and I have been craving it for weeks! The weather here looks beautiful, but it is a little cool for me. I do have a nice roaring fire this morning, that is always a plus!

Have a good day Silent!!
OiO

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

And no. I don't consider myself perfect. If I did I would setup some crappy website and try and convince others of my *shining* perfection.

OiO

*Boing!*

That was brilliant OiO!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Thanks! You too have a sweet Ra-Day

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So, do I know you, or anyone here? If anonymous is bad, then this has to be bad. We cannot trust anything anyone here is saying. This is the consequence of what you are saying. Note btw. that these are not my views.

And now you're claiming that you're not perfect, yet a minute ago you lol'ed at the idea of your improvement.

As for my stick, maybe so. Maybe I just don't like people promoting hasty and overdrawn conlusions. And maybe you should take a look at yourself in that mirror.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: emphasis, that

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: your riducule of ±1/6th of the worlds population has been duely noted.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

I cannot speak for OiO, however, I think you may want lose your own mirror for a bit here, sunshine.
It's blatantly unhealthy.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
-obviously not with regards to my logic/analythical thinking.
edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: we note your logic - ridicule is the answer to everything that needs to be refuted.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good morning, thread

I see there has been another "attention grabbing" development on the website.

Tell me true...did you read anything in that log file that you didn't already know? Or, at the least, suspect?
What substantial information was contained in that log? Is it not possible to "talk" to yourself in a chat room?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

Indeed.
Circular reasoning.
Like a bland reflect.
Ad lib.
Rinse.
Repeat.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Haha! G'morning T! Purple wisdom at its best

This is epic, no? And tremendously ordinary.

Situation Normal: All F_lowered Up.

Happy Son-Day

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

substantial info: like I posted above.

1) somebody is using familiar handles (including from here) on what seems to be an irc chat
2) there is vile, and claims to succesfully having derailed a thread
3) the creator of the site of our main focus here points our attention in the direction of the log.

4) somebody here is having a hard time understanding the concept you are speaking of.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

-you know the talk, but... I'm not impressed.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: I see that is a reply. Strike talk, replace stick. You obviously don't have a clue about the meaning of those words.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Haha! G'morning T! Purple wisdom at its best

This is epic, no? And tremendously ordinary.

Situation Normal: All F_lowered Up.

Happy Son-Day

Happy Son-Day to you, Walker

Quite the attention grabber, yes? It is not at all unexpected...at least to me.

The identities in the log are hard to follow...they change like the wind. But those I did manage to follow, surprised me not at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

1) somebody is using familiar handles (including from here) on what seems to be an irc chat
3) the creator of the site of our main focus here points our attention in the direction of the log.

4) somebody here is having a hard time understanding the concept you are speaking of.

1) it is an IRC chat...the link was posted (and removed by mods) many pages ago. That "someone" is using familiar handles should not be a surprise for the user is mocking this thread. Follow the name changes and you will see who it is. They are familiar to those of us who have been posting here regularly.

2) this thread cannot be derailed for it is a train with no destination

3) the question is why was our attention directed to the log, yes? And, how was this supposedly private log obtained and made a part of the 1028 website?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

...some light at last. always nice with an inquisitive mind. sit luceat lux.

edit on 2-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: -of course the first thought in my mind was to obtain a copy of the log.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hopefully this is the "three days of darkness" on an early schedule so I could enjoy my birthday.

Even the record site mentions the Texas address as being Len Dr.

This happens to be what Dr. Leonard Horowitz is known as by his groupies/ managers "Dr. Len"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dawddemmit... people are poking sticks now?
What has this shining thread turned into? Well,
for me a bundle of joy

Gidday all.

@Walker
FYI, not celine dion but a lineup of unknown bands
that did an awesome job a symphonic rock.. like
dream theater and pagans mind. One of 'm did
Tool's lateralis .... nice!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Hopefully this is the "three days of darkness" on an early schedule so I could enjoy my birthday.

Happy birthday, Blueberry

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Dawddemmit... people are poking sticks now?
What has this shining thread turned into? Well,
for me a bundle of joy

Gidday all.

Good morning, snewpers

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

1) it is an IRC chat...the link was posted (and removed by mods) many pages ago. That "someone" is using familiar handles should not be a surprise for the user is mocking this thread. Follow the name changes and you will see who it is. They are familiar to those of us who have been posting here regularly.

2) this thread cannot be derailed for it is a train with no destination

3) the question is why was our attention directed to the log, yes? And, how was this supposedly private log obtained and made a part of the 1028 website?

Quite so, Sherlock.

I liked #2

why does our train have no destination??? is anyone even on it???SHOULD anyone even try to get on any "open" train???

Why would any kind of person have linked that log on the 1028 website???are they a hacker???it was too on schedule to just be hacker...

new topics

top topics

<< 720  721  722    724  725  726 >>

join