It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 591
<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Vatel posted it here. I bumped it for sheba. I'm looking at what 0pen posted on the record.
(V1-V0) / t

edit on 19-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clip

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I think someone already figured that out before

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Hahaha... I don't know that one to be
honest. And I'm not sure if that's a bad
thing

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

well there is this: Gabriel

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Maybe the mathmaticans of this thread could help if they were here

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

apparantly it has to do with charge and discharge of capacitance over time

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Well, it's for the lyrics, mostly. And I have another one right there — only waiting for the right spot.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by snewpers

i really think for gabriel, he is taking himselve to someone who is the com for god (0pen)...

Thanks for the reminder.

Gabriel, got your message. Gabriel does NOT equal Adraves/draves/silentwalker/opened...

This is Gabriel, right?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

There's also this Gabriel ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
back with a present for those who are interested in a good read!one of my personal favs!

www.4shared.com...

here is the wiki for a quick reviw of the book and it's contents!

en.wikipedia.org...'s_New_Mind

It's a incomprehendable book if you are not familiar with vectors,newtonian laws,geometry,entropy,probabilities and quantum physics at least at a begginers level.Allthough I had read it from first page to last when I was fresh out of university last month I tried to re-read it due to the shroedinger cat here and found my self having lost all my basic knowledge of this stuff...!

none the less I saw people here who very well have the ability to read it and comprehend it's content!you 'll have the blast of your life with the cat as the author complicates the observer's point of view!

shroedinger's cat is just a play of probabilities 'till the cat's fate is confirmed !not a willing manifestation of reality by the observer!

(I started mumbling again for a while!
)

Hope you like it as I did.invest you time in quality reading at least.

and a song that I always found it had interesting lyrics along with an interesting album title!

www.youtube.com...

Hve fun everybody!I'll keep droping by every now and then!

edit on 19-9-2011 by organdonor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by mmirror
Here are some ideas I came up with:

oct282011.com... page:

Here are just some ideas about the image at the top...

The rectangle might be the representation of the box or safe. Perhaps stepping outside the box that you will 2 be of (lgt) light and (aw) awakened. Maybe when you awaken you no longer rely on such things as a box or safety net, no longer needing the manuals?

The small text is very hard to read, I think it says...The 'safe' is yet been opened; here is now, the 'journey' over near.

SBJ might be reference to Safe Began Journey?

The text SBJ > I am of _ @ (stands in the middle of the two sides) ... maybe I am of light?

The title of the picture is 'reach' ... maybe reach for the light is the concept?

A little poem I write:
Reach for the light,
out of the night,
with your sight,
this is your plight,
you no longer have to fight,
for it is not about wrong or right.

I Think The Small Writing Says...Cant Be Too Sure Though

"The Safe Has Yet Been Opened, Time Is Now, The Journey Ever Near"
edit on 19/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

"the safe has yet been opened"

so do we have a language issue here? If you said "the safe has not yet been opened" then I would understand this to mean up until this time it has not been opened. So does this mean the safe has been opened? perhaps English is not the native language here or it is a time 'yet' play to be figured out.

OK I see the 2:30 hands fell off our clock so we are outside of time. It looks like a portal all four directions of mankind can enter through of light. We are in "now" time. The journey is ever near.

As we all enter the Light Open and resonating joy of unity of humanity we can shift levels of beingness righ here and change the reality here. We have __2lightawake or __2lightawakened

we see they as one yet two are outside the "box" observing in limbo land or null now time and they have merged into the same region of reality SBJ>I am of __>@

Perhaps__ is one fallen side ways or else it means fill in the blank.

If we all are meeting outside of time in the now, I would like to have rainbow background, please I'm going to upload graphics. We need some female input on our out of time board here. It may be all grey or white to you but to me it has all the colors. Any voters on how "outside of time" should look?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

There's also this Gabriel ...

www.youtube.com...

Biggger

there are no coincidences, right
i love it!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have to say I am a bit sad to see how this thread has unraveled. It certainly had all the elements of the good the bad and the ugly. I can understand how the trust factor may have been a issue, after all, this is ATS. The presentation was made, and good members that we are, we attacked it.

What a Attack it was too. We added, subtracted, multiplied and divided on a daily bases. We really did cover and share a prism of thought. We dissected, we pondered, we questioned, we shared. We think we knew we had a date and a choice. From there, if it could be painted, the directions we went, Im sure we would have had a classic fractal painting of how mans mind works. We would make one hell of a stew with all this thrown in the pot.

I myself, made my choice long before I ever came back here. Perhaps I bought my tickets in advance for the really big show.

I am really not going to put much more into this as I know where I stand. I could share tons of videos that will make one feel all warm and fuzzy and love. I know because I have many playlist with exactly that sort of thing, It is sometimes my form of meditation.

To say to those that have chosen to acknowledge ones with their so called wisdom and ignore the ones with the same wisdom they are trying to present is ..... fill in your own word.

One small seed was planted here, and it grew with many branches. To me it was poetry in motion.

Nature is lazy so one man said. It will take the easiest route to exist. I myself have never been one to go nine yards to get a foot either.

I know me. I know zero and I know dimensions that grow from it and return to it. I know the bottom line is Love.

This video below, I realize I exist in the dimension of it, but I also know, it is Not my Reality.

Before I go, I will share this. I gave my word at one point in time I would not share, this time has past. I suppose this tree of knowledge needs all the branches to be realized. There are all ready too many secrets. Maybe one less will add some light.
I am only adding this because, perhaps, some folks are still trying to figure this puzzle out. Though it really isnt a puzzle at all.

On 9-2, I wrote Open myself. I asked if they would look over two post I had written and if I was on track with them. I also mentioned that I liked the color Purple. THIS is the day the 1234)*---*(4321, turned Purple. It has been purple ever since.

These were the two threads:
Thread 1
and

Thread 2

I gave my word back then I wouldnt share, but perhaps now is the time as it is all suppose to be about being Open. Maybe it will help get back to the grass roots of this, Maybe not, Im used to be over looked here no matter how much positive input I try to give. Its really ok though, I all ready possess this t shirt.

Anyhow,, the video below, as I said, I realize this is going on around me, but I also know I vibrate outside of this bubble, and Im just here to watch it pop.... How about you?

Just for the record, one can't really think they can hide their true aura through a screen can they? Silly wrabbits.

For the last time I will repost this one myself as my choice:

Sorry, can't help the ad
edit on 19/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Will take your hand any day, One Human.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
OT :
why do you think "they" have stopped uploading images ?

I know and I was just going to upload some to make better graphic ideas to overcome this black and white background.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

That was a nice post.

Perhaps a vibe-like reminder… when reality bites…

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just did the lucid dreaming tests, to see if I am awake but dreaming all of this (because I have long had this impression I am doing just that). Apparently, I'm wide awake.

Can't say about the rest of you.... y'all may want to try this while you *think* you are awake.. just sayin'...

www.consciousdreaming.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the point of those tips is for you constantly ask them when you are awake so you also ask in dreamworld

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How is everybody doing today? What progress has been made?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I loved your song onehuman , it's one of my fav's for going outside of time with. A time of community, joy, and simplicity beside a sparkling stream with a waterfall. A time to forget and let go the depth of your first video we have experienced.

Yet, it is sad those mutants of humans who through fluoride, Prozac, extreme choices are the product of things done down through time, extreme incestuous traumas made worse over how society made all these rules over it worsening it down further. Why some of us made it through and others did not remain core connected to Source within I do not know. It is the level we are vibrating at to see these shadows.As we let it go and stay in this stream of innocence the shadows will begin to sparkle like rainbow streams,too. I have seen it change.

Still one human to another human remember I like your train .

I did see on another forum today they posted some where near 700 places to get underground in the U.S. state by state. Of course, we all noticed they left out Denver Airport and other great caves we all know of they've blocked off for their cities underground. It also noted China and Russia had underground shelters for all their peoples. Who knows if this is true or needed. There are many underground shelters outside of Emigrant, MT near Livingston, MT also as their seer didn't see Yellowstone blowing looking ahead. It was the Church of Universal Triumphant community.Many movie stars got places there now.

I like to think these who are so shadowed are not themselves but taken over by fourth dimensional entities not quite entitled to the ride and by changing levels of vibration carrying them along these parasites will let go and fall away leaving our human family back waking up to we are family and joy we are back to innocence.

It is hard to bring this up but I have known people and have family who have the appearance of turning into the first video. I could say it was money and power, but it since I saw for them these things to do good with, I would say it seemed to occur after the Prozac who knows how they got on. Another fought valiantly then after 7 years caved in to the black mail. Now who knows who they really are or if they will get a second wind. Many noble causes can turn into pure crap on this planet. On the other hand on this planet many can be put through sheer repeated crap and be the brightest diamond steadfast for love and seeing we are one humanity.

We still can all agree to throw away the energy systems and begin afresh. This has been a bad dive over the last one hundred years using oil and nuclear energy. Letting these go we can all find joy in one another seeing each other in a new light. I rather enjoyed native American times and Indigeneous life times. We did not crack up 2,000 years ago over not having nuclear and oil energy.

top topics

<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join