It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 594
<< 591  592  593    595  596  597 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Snewpers:
I can't see anything remotely religious about oct282011.com?

I must not be looking in the right direction... lol

For the trolls:
The best thing about trolls is this: You show up in a thread and have this attitude that you are better, smarter and wiser then those of us that have interest. Arrogance and implied laughs is part of the behaviour and I know this brings more fuel to your fires, but still... Why would you want to waste your time here, if you don't even have interest?

Why imply that people are ignorant to pursue this "nonsense", when you, yourself pursue the pursuers for pursuing said "nonsense". I know I just fueled you trolls, but feel free to keep on derailing. I must warn you, what goes around comes back around. Take heed, and otherwise enjoy your day.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Blessed be.
The tolls can not derail this thread even if they started an allout troll war on here!
People seek the truth and they shall find it!
@ snewpers: the site is not religous, it is about the truth! It is never idiocracy to follow the truth!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
Snewpers:

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Blessed be.
The tolls can not derail this thread even if they started an allout troll war on here!
People seek the truth and they shall find it!
@ snewpers: the site is not religous, it is about the truth! It is never idiocracy to follow the truth!

Namasté

Obviously, I cannot speak for Snewpers — but I do not see where he mentioned that the oct28 site is religious?
I think you both got a bit confused. That is not at all what he said and specifically referred to.
But there are a lot of posts in this thread and I guess it's easy to get lost in it…

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Blessed be.
That is quite true, it took me three days to catch up to this page!

Namasté
edit on 20/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: corrections required for bad spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello All!

I just want to say thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share in my ideas on the website puzzle with you. To all the people who I have communicated with, thank you for you time and effort in sharing your thoughts. Especially to BlueBerryHill who has a gentle and genuine heart.

This is the end of the road for me to journey with you on this quest. I feel personally that I do not like the direction this forum has been going over the last day, so I have decided not to participate anymore.

Good luck with your puzzle solving and hope the world of luck, that you find all that you are looking for on your own personal quests...also that you are able to get the most out of the whole experience.

Also to Open, much love, and thank you for the enjoyment I have had in experiencing your puzzle...for all that I have learnt along the way!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Well said.

I just had to get some steam out, I apologize if negativity was perceived.

On another note:

Anybody here have experience with meditation and seeing purple waves and other purple things? Where to go from there? I have started meditating, and am taking a kind of natural approach to it, I don't want to overthink it with techniques etc, but am I on the right path?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Blessed be.
I am feeling remorse that the a few members of the community of ATS has let you down with their behavior.
However, if you truly do not wish to continue on this journey with us, that is your decision and yours alone.
May your heart and mind be opened further and do not stop pursueing the truth.
You will be missed.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
so what is this page ? found it by accident

oct282011.com...

?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Thank you...all the best to you!

This is a personal choice of my own...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Blessed be.
To see purple waves during meditation is normal, you will start seeing other energies. Each energy has a different colour and make for quite an interesting view of the world!!! Keep up the good work, you are on the right track and are progressing!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

Blessed be and welcome.
It is a site that is attempting to help people open their minds and hearts and to help change their views of the world!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Then by all means.. do what you must do!
May the Goddesses bless the Path you travel.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I just saw this, if it was regarding some other subject, I apologize.

Originally posted by Snewpers
The website is BS indeed. Good to see you have figured that out too. I won't be here for a long time, as I see religion has kicked in and that disqualifies everything for me.

edit on 20/9/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The website is BS indeed. Good to see you have figured that out too. I won't be here for a long time, as I see religion has kicked in and that disqualifies everything for me.

That it also why I have reacted and if I was also mistaken, Then you have my sincerest apologies!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
And where exactly did I say that the oct 28 site was rabout
religion? So indeed, you were not looking in the right direction.
Did you just call me a troll for discussing things? You accuse
me of arrogance? Really? You accuse me of that based on
what?

Besides... who are you? I was here from the get go. You dare
to put that down about trolls. I think it fits you quite well to be
honest. The arrogance of some people. tsk!

You can apologize now.

Snewpers:

For the trolls:
The best thing about trolls is this: You show up in a thread and have this attitude that you are better, smarter and wiser then those of us that have interest. Arrogance and implied laughs is part of the behaviour and I know this brings more fuel to your fires, but still... Why would you want to waste your time here, if you don't even have interest?

Why imply that people are ignorant to pursue this "nonsense", when you, yourself pursue the pursuers for pursuing said "nonsense". I know I just fueled you trolls, but feel free to keep on derailing. I must warn you, what goes around comes back around. Take heed, and otherwise enjoy your day.

edit on 20-9-2011 by snewpers because: -meh-

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Thank you for replying,

I think I now what you mean, as I sometimes see the magenta turn to cyan. I really am looking forward to my journey. Thank you for your encouragement.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You are welcome, the journey will become more....different later on, but do never fear it, just let it take you where it wants to take you ( go with the flow! ).
The more you progress, the more interesting things will become. A simple flower will entrance you for hours with its beauty!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Blessed be Snewpers,
Forgive this personal question, but have you ever had an experience that you can not explain?
If so, would you like to share?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

To be honest... not that I can remember. So it either
didn't impress me much IF something happened or
there's just nothing happening.

Usualy there are rational explanations for things.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

That it also why I have reacted and if I was also mistaken, Then you have my sincerest apologies!

Namasté

It is certainly not me you should apologize to.
I was only defending Snewpers' position (and comment).

top topics

<< 591  592  593    595  596  597 >>

join