It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 592
<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
I think the point of those tips is for you constantly ask them when you are awake so you also ask in dreamworld

Yep. Agreed. I find more and more I ask these very same questions while awake because it seems more and more like I *must* be dreaming. Yet, when I go to sleep, I rarely dream. When I do, the dreams fall into these categories:

1) No images at all. Just a word or two, repeated over and over, in such a way I know I'm meant to not forget them when I wake up. Like -- KEY LOCK. Over and over. Or a snippet of a song lyric.

2) One single image, over and over. No words, just an image, like a snapshot. Such as, a candle flame.

3) Vivid images but very soothing and peaceful, in which I swoop inward into the emptiness of space and take a very pleasant tour of spiraling galaxies, which then go deeper and become the swirling of planets, and then go deeper still to the swirling of electrons and protons around an atom... nothing alarming about these dreams.

4) Very very rarely-- vivid images and sequences with obvious and easily discernable meaning. Never anything fearful or alarming. Like, walking through a house. Easy to understand, house = inner soul.

Nope, waking hours are way more bizarre these days, and are what I seek out the online dream meaning interpretations to decipher. But according to these tests, I'm wide awake, NOT dreaming.

hummm.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Success with manual #1. I don't have a stable and willing partner for the eye gazing so I used a mirror in a dimly natural light lit room.

I saw myself, aged. I saw an American Indian man and another with strange nostrils or the appearance of no nose just nostrils and large round eye, not human.

Very wacky!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Success with manual #1. I don't have a stable and willing partner for the eye gazing so I used a mirror in a dimly natural light lit room.

I saw myself, aged. I saw an American Indian man and another with strange nostrils or the appearance of no nose just nostrils and large round eye, not human.

Very wacky!

I did it in a mirror too, and I saw someone different, but I couldn't make out that many distinctions. I need to try again perhaps

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I found a link I hadn't seen yet over on GLP with a huge group of links. I may be behind. track

oct282011.com...

The manual has everything to do with the date. Instead of watching everything around you change, why not be the ones to kick it off? You have several people telling you that it is possible, and have shared their experiences with you. The KEY point that is missing is what it actually means

-red

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
illinois, illinois....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

ill i-nois…(e)
ill e-nois…(i)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
I found a link I hadn't seen yet over on GLP with a huge group of links. I may be behind. track

oct282011.com...

The manual has everything to do with the date. Instead of watching everything around you change, why not be the ones to kick it off? You have several people telling you that it is possible, and have shared their experiences with you. The KEY point that is missing is what it actually means

-red

Ahhh good find! Now what does it mean? What does any of it all mean. off to find a key I suppose.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Now how did I know you would respond to that? Find anything of interest?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Ill-uh-noy?
What's going on in Ill-uh-noy?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

oct282011.com...

-red

Do you think this is "Be the Change" or "Make the Change" or "Create the Change" or "Live the Change"?

Instead of black or white see color? red? blood? we are all human...see us as ONE family...stop the black and white duality and see we all have red blood?

OH, I see WE have to begin it in more depth. Seeing the ones intent on knocking us off as family, friends who just forgot..we all forgot how related we are...OK so am I supposed to fly to Denver and knock on their underground base and say "hi"? Heart hugs, bro, comrad come out and party?Oh, we see we all remember we are blood so just naturally give them a call up.

I see it's safe to remember we are all blood family. We have joy knowing all our blood.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I have to say I am a bit sad to see how this thread has unraveled. It certainly had all the elements of the good the bad and the ugly. I can understand how the trust factor may have been a issue, after all, this is ATS. The presentation was made, and good members that we are, we attacked it.

What a Attack it was too. We added, subtracted, multiplied and divided on a daily bases. We really did cover and share a prism of thought. We dissected, we pondered, we questioned, we shared. We think we knew we had a date and a choice. From there, if it could be painted, the directions we went, Im sure we would have had a classic fractal painting of how mans mind works. We would make one hell of a stew with all this thrown in the pot.

I myself, made my choice long before I ever came back here. Perhaps I bought my tickets in advance for the really big show.

I am really not going to put much more into this as I know where I stand. I could share tons of videos that will make one feel all warm and fuzzy and love. I know because I have many playlist with exactly that sort of thing, It is sometimes my form of meditation.

To say to those that have chosen to acknowledge ones with their so called wisdom and ignore the ones with the same wisdom they are trying to present is ..... fill in your own word.

One small seed was planted here, and it grew with many branches. To me it was poetry in motion.

Nature is lazy so one man said. It will take the easiest route to exist. I myself have never been one to go nine yards to get a foot either.

I know me. I know zero and I know dimensions that grow from it and return to it. I know the bottom line is Love.

This video below, I realize I exist in the dimension of it, but I also know, it is Not my Reality.

Before I go, I will share this. I gave my word at one point in time I would not share, this time has past. I suppose this tree of knowledge needs all the branches to be realized. There are all ready too many secrets. Maybe one less will add some light.
I am only adding this because, perhaps, some folks are still trying to figure this puzzle out. Though it really isnt a puzzle at all.

On 9-2, I wrote Open myself. I asked if they would look over two post I had written and if I was on track with them. I also mentioned that I liked the color Purple. THIS is the day the 1234)*---*(4321, turned Purple. It has been purple ever since.

These were the two threads:
Thread 1
and

Thread 2

I gave my word back then I wouldnt share, but perhaps now is the time as it is all suppose to be about being Open. Maybe it will help get back to the grass roots of this, Maybe not, Im used to be over looked here no matter how much positive input I try to give. Its really ok though, I all ready possess this t shirt.

Anyhow,, the video below, as I said, I realize this is going on around me, but I also know I vibrate outside of this bubble, and Im just here to watch it pop.... How about you?

Just for the record, one can't really think they can hide their true aura through a screen can they? Silly wrabbits.

For the last time I will repost this one myself as my choice:

Sorry, can't help the ad
edit on 19/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Thank You One Human. Your words have been one of the sails that have kept this thread on a steady course. Where that course is headed exactly, is not readily apparent to most, myself included. There is still a sense of knowing though. Some here like to make fun of or make others who aren't so enlightened feel inadequate or insecure but we know who they are. It is easy to See trolls if you so choose. I like the recent opening up of experience because that is what this is really about. Sharing. Experience. Love. So, again I thank you for your words, your sharing, your experience and your love. Namaste
edit on 19-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

edit on 19-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: dumb mis take

edit on 19-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarification of opinion

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

illinois, illinois....

What's that have to do with anything? What did I miss?

Meanwhile this
oct282011.com...

the "red"

Could it point back to the Hopi prophecy about the red star Purifier? That was in the Quickening video?
(which I have some issues with, but that's a different post)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Maybe true and are those shelters FEMA by any chance?
Also if this did happen what would you suggest we do with TPTB themselves?

We have to do what we want them to do with us. See each other for who we are..without prejudice and separation...see them as family...we have to begin it...we are ONE. There is no black and white. This was an illusion. See each other as human and one family. We have red blood.We bleed, we hurt, we love all the same.Seeing all as family we have joy and in the Light we can begin again a new outside of the old earth ways beginning.We have been out of balance creators projecting each side through the mirror.

We begin the healing.See them through the eyes of love as self as one. Seeing it with no doubt it becomes so.

Most of the places were like airports, schools, underground museum regions, tunnel areas, NASA regions. Nothing listed as FEMA at all. Smithsonian,etc.

Hey, where God opens for you to be and it resonates then it doesn't have to be the TajMahal underground cities. We will all tuck in just right. IMHO.

I will notify my "scoundrel" list they are welcome back to full humanity with me. Games over, it's time to rock and roll.

Seriously instead of being "doomed", we need to write these guys and let the past go period. I suppose honestly my things are being read so "it's on".

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
We are all misunderstood a lot of the time.

The difference is that I have realized that my being misunderstood is normal and isn't unique.

It is something that connects me to other people because they are all misunderstood too.

See the love.

Or maybe look and observe HEAR!! Here!! HEAR!!! Sea, see, see!!!
edit on 19-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

illinois, illinois....

What's that have to do with anything? What did I miss?

Meanwhile this
oct282011.com...

the "red"

Could it point back to the Hopi prophecy about the red star Purifier? That was in the Quickening video?
(which I have some issues with, but that's a different post)
the page is not loading for me right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

The site is back up
edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

the page is not loading for me right now.

It's an older page, already discovered. It just says:

"The manual has everything to do with the date. Instead of watching everything around you change, why not be the ones to kick it off? You have several people telling you that it is possible, and have shared their experiences with you. The KEY point that is missing is what it actually means

-red"

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
thanks. it loaded. i did see it very early this morning. i thought there was a change..

I'm not paranoid but my router just rebooted. Maybe i need to chill.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a thought on the page with the circle and rectangle and clock

Clock does not say 2:30, it says 6:10. Short hand is on the six.

I am of "light" @ ????? What are the greater than symbols saying here. Such and such is greater that such and such is greater.......
edit on 19-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join