It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 531
<< 528  529  530    532  533  534 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Understand it. It can be anything you want it to, belief.

edit on 14-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

1234)* --- *(4321

Ok here is my idea. I promise you that you won't really need math to see my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291fb72a0891.png[/atsimg]

This is showing us in our universe and our progression of time. Upper right is showing our universe is attached to another, a mirror universe. Both have 4 dimensions 1234***4321

Everything has balance. We've found out that Pi is really ONLY half! We need two Pi (tauday.com...)

When our universe was created it had a twin. Times flows opposite in the *mirror* universe. To us is seems opposite anyway but to those living in it it appears normal flowing.

Example >

I recommended to watch "Through The Wormhole" Episode "Does Time Really Exist?" In the last 10 minutes it explains this very nicely.

Now how this related to 10/28/2011 I do not know. Will the barrier break down? Will those who are 0pen be able to see across the barrier, experience Deja Vu. Are things in this other universe happening just like our or is it a little different or remarkably different?

Very, very interesting interpretation.

So, in relation to the date...

Time flows opposite in the mirror universe.
For lack of better terms, one from beginning to end, the other one from end to beginning.
At some point, they have to 'meet' halfway through.

1234 -------- * -------->

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

1234)* --- *(4321

Ok here is my idea. I promise you that you won't really need math to see my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291fb72a0891.png[/atsimg]

This is showing us in our universe and our progression of time. Upper right is showing our universe is attached to another, a mirror universe. Both have 4 dimensions 1234***4321

Everything has balance. We've found out that Pi is really ONLY half! We need two Pi (tauday.com...)

When our universe was created it had a twin. Times flows opposite in the *mirror* universe. To us is seems opposite anyway but to those living in it it appears normal flowing.

Example >

I recommended to watch "Through The Wormhole" Episode "Does Time Really Exist?" In the last 10 minutes it explains this very nicely.

Now how this related to 10/28/2011 I do not know. Will the barrier break down? Will those who are 0pen be able to see across the barrier, experience Deja Vu. Are things in this other universe happening just like our or is it a little different or remarkably different?

Very, very interesting interpretation.

So, in relation to the date...

Time flows opposite in the mirror universe.
For lack of better terms, one from beginning to end, the other one from end to beginning.
At some point, they have to 'meet' halfway through.

1234 -------- * -------->

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Well, it not like we would find the meaning of it all if we dig deeper. But yeah, I agree, the ship is changing course way to much. Why weren't we told to use a completely different way of thinking right from the start? It's like I give you a math problem to solve and after a while of you frying you brains to get it done I tell you it's actually a physics problem and should have never been seen as a math one.

Then again, I stand by my original Idea. Whatever is there to be known, can be only seen by practicing the manuals (provided there's really something there). The puzzles are just to draw attention unto the subject and possibly give some scientific background. As you have seen, the theories he keeps throwing in the mix are rather old ones so no surprises there. The fringe stuff is supposed to come from direct observation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Ok, but do you leave certain things alone because they really ARE the wrong direction? Or, is he giving you the 'don't look so deep' because you guys are getting too close too fast?

Hmmm..*Que twilight music*

Well, ain't that just a catch 22. I'm going to die laughing when he gives a clue like the last one that sends everyone back to looking at something they already looked at because you only got half the instructions to begin with when you found it the first time!
~face palm~

Yeah - what you just said. lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter since he's already said that those who were suppose to get it already have.
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by Fraam

Ok, but do you leave certain things alone because they really ARE the wrong direction? Or, is he giving you the 'don't look so deep' because you guys are getting too close too fast?

Good questions. Lets suppose the second one is right. When we're told to stop and look the other way we push forward. I highly doubt the we'll be getting anywhere no matter how deep the rabbit hole we go.
Crazy idea: What if we stop looking into the puzzle altogether?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did we really answer the Who am I? and When am I? questions?
What were the answers again?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

It now says Who When What am I?.

Has quantum entanglement been mentioned yet?
edit on 14-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Gotta love Abraham-Hicks!
Been listening to them for a long time.
Thank you so much for posting this video. It really sums it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Oh, I didn't post the link. It was TheSilentwalker.
Very fascinating graphic. If only I could understand the formulas...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hey, Druid...you missed TNT today. In case you missed it, she left you a message a few pages back

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

I didn't miss it. I also got a u2u from her too.....
Nuff said, aye?

I didn't miss it. I also got a u2u from her too.....
Nuff said, aye?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Yes, going in different directions in a circle seems better.
They do touch...
... or they loop? Like the symbol of the infinite?

When they touch, they shift into each other... ??

Meanwhile, I'll touch the blanket in my bed, and shift into dream land. Sleeping time.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Great. Now he's telling us. Shouldn't this be the first thing to say?

Also, has anyone noticed this in the source (cat page)?

(fpiny)

edit: damn, I can't get it to display the comment after (fpiny). Go to the source to see
edit on 14-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

Darn. I go try to have a life, and I miss the fpiny clue. The fpiny has been driving me batty.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

mmmm has anyone else seen this topic?

Another parallel earth on the other side of the sun

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they got that wrong, try another parallel universe

Hmmm....
Well, they just announced that they discovered 50(?) new earths.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fraam, could you type what it says here? I refuse to go 'there'.

Well in that thread they are talking about it being in our solar system on the other side of the sun. That would be impossible that it has not been found with all the satellites and probes. They haven't thought outside of the universal box yet. I left a reply there with Fraams Wilcox video.

Not other side. Inside. Through it. Sun is a black hole for travel.

(apologies if this has already been stated; went out to have a life; catching up).

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
ok I give up on trying to really join in here, but this I do know. On the 10 28, I know I will be sitting out in my garden, enjoying the birds that trust me enough to come to me and I will chat with my favorite tree. No wonder how anyone looks at it, I will have had another wonderful day because something great happened on so many levels. Que' Sara, Sara.....

You are already in the 4D. Maybe higher D!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

This is a quite old theory. The parallel earth was supposed to harbor those who didn't make the dimensional shift. It have seen no theoretical proof so far to support this idea and it doesn't resonate with me either. Sounds like hell to me

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

And it loves me very very much... and is oh, so clever clever... such an imagination! I could spend an eternity in the embrace of that imagination and that look of love. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

and as I mentioned a bit ago, would that not be Pi in the negative? The other side of zero?

The negative yearns to be positive, just as the positive yearns to be negative -- so as to meet in the middle.

Google Casimir Effect (another quantum property).

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What I have solved from this thread...

I have spent countless hours here, frying my brain, what little I have, and not much to be gained from it "message" wise. However, I have met some very interesting people, whom I have watched over the weeks, pull together and steer a "train" of powerful force. I am even honored that some of them want to call me friend. We have had down's but mostly up's and that makes me smile. Progress...

I have also found that positive thoughts can make a difference. We are all unique in our own way and to me that is what makes this world spin round on it's axis. We all feed off each other to keep growing and expanding.

I believe there is alternate/parallel universes/galaxies/worlds/solar systems - I could go on, but you get the gist, and we have so much power in us, things that we have only dreamed of. If we could learn to harness them, and someday I believe we will, things will be less ugly. No more secrets, no more wars, no more strife, no more hunger. One can dare to dream!

Time has always been a friend to me. It has helped me heal wounds I thought I never could. Yeah I may be growing older, but that is the circle of life. We are here, we learn, we move on. As Erykah Badu says "See ya next lifetime". That is what I hold as truth.

I guess my patience has got the best of me, no matter how hard I try not to give in. I just don't see how sitting behind a screen, being fed cryptic messages, can make a difference in life itself or our "perspectives". I think everyone on this thread, is tired of running in circles, being led to this website or that one. With just another cryptic message, to have to solve, not even a confirmation if we have completely solved what we were handed before, no end in sight - except of course we now need to ponder all that we know. Well call me stupid, yes really, but what do we know???

I have seen so many theories thrown around, my head could spin till I pass from this world, wondering which one was exactly right. Honestly, I am more confused than when I started. So much for enlightenment. I digress...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by sheba2011

Nicely put. However I still say that the Now is just another illusion that us humans like to think we live in. An octopus lives more in the now than we ever will, due to the nature of our perceptions and how we are biologically built.

So what may be more important than focusing on the "now" is focus on either --

1) Holding no expectations, judgments or assumptions in your mind, when you open that box. It's not what you observe that manifests the cat alive or dead; it's what you expect to observe, or how you phrase the question.

As I was saying earlier, this is why scientific method is flawed: because it starts with a hypothesis. Take away your hypothesis. Don't ask the question, "Will the cat be alive" "Will the cat be dead" "Will the cat be both dead and alive?" "Will there be no cat?" These are all hypotheses.

If you want to know the Truth, don't ask any question at all -- then maybe there will be an elephant in the box instead.

2) Your second option is to deliberately focus your intension on what you would like to see. This is what we mean by embracing love and not fear. Those who think aliens are arriving any day now, or that Elenin will careen into the planet, or that the Illuminatis are plotting to take over the world... that's what they are going to get. 100 monkeys with highly focused intension can derail those particular trains and we can instead have the dawning of a new age of Aquarius (can you hear that song in your head now?).

As always there are two options. It's like Neo in the matrix. He took the pill and he was taking option 1 above -- he saw what was really real. But then he went back into the matrix, taking option 2, to free all the other prisoners.

I don't waste a lot of time on option #1. It's cool and all that, I'm not knocking it. But I've come back down into the matrix on purpose.

Great food for thought!

I agree about the expectation being the determining factor for the outcome of the box.
If the question underlies an expectation, then only not posing the question will not influence the outcome.

Now I am facing a paradox. On one hand, not asking the question at all, will take me to the Truth. On the other hand, without asking the question in the first place, I cannot be aware of the Truth. Or can I?

For example, it is the fundamental question of humanity "Who am I?", that makes the individual self-aware. Or, the other way around... a self-aware being cannot help but ask that question. Without posing that question, I won't be looking for Truth. Some questions must be asked. I guess the trick is in having no expectations as to what will unfold as a consequence of the question.

In the case of the cat, asking "Will the cat be alive", contains the answer within the question, and there is the flaw. Asking "What will happen when I open the box?" will leave all possibilities open. Then we can still have access to the Truth.

Without asking questions, Truth can be there, but there would be no awareness of it on our part.

You are a bright spark.

I've been down your path already. I've struggled with this exact same paradox. I've ridden Plato's chariots up beyond the horizon to the surface of the marble. You are on a good path; stay on it; you need to go down this path before reaching the choice I mentioned in option #2.

You absolutely must see the truth in all its infinite glory (ugliness and all) before you make the choice like Neo to come back down into the matrix again. Some earlier were giving veiled and not so veiled warnings and they were absolutely appropriate to give those warnings, but with you I sense very much so that you will see the Truth and will come back down to play on the winning side of the chess game. But every good player needs to first learn how to drive their chariot properly -- which I have every confidence you will quickly master., if you make that choice. Which you do not have to make.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You are already in the 4D. Maybe higher D!

How do you know that? What is 4D? I suspect there is some confusion being made here regarding the dimensions. There is sometimes a lot of confusion between the meaning of "dimension" in mathematical terms and its meaning as a "reality domain".

new topics

top topics

<< 528  529  530    532  533  534 >>

join