It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 528
<< 525  526  527    529  530  531 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
(sigh)... just had to express myself

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
I would just like to re-iterate that everyone's perspective is important and no one perspective is any more important that anyone else's. That said, some perspectives are very hard to relate to while others are easy to understand. This does not equate to right or wrong only that there is a larger or smaller gap in understanding the relationship of the two. wow, did I say 'of the two'? Time, for me to reflect...

Very well said!
I don't respond to many posts, because I don't really have anything to respond to if I don't understand them.
Like the dream ones. Not that they are not valid, but there are so many ways to interpret them that I have no insight and don't have any expertise to respond. To me, dreams are just dreams - your mind shuffling through the information of the day, interpreting it and filing it away - to someone else, it has deep meaning.

The math stuff, forget-aboot-it!

The science/physics stuff...eh. Some I get, some I don't. Doesn't mean i don't read them and TRY to get it.

Everyone's ideas are valid. Just some are way over my head.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Great. Now he's telling us. Shouldn't this be the first thing to say?

Also, has anyone noticed this in the source (cat page)?

(fpiny)

edit: damn, I can't get it to display the comment after (fpiny). Go to the source to see
edit on 14-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower

this all about time, time is not a proper circle and no elliptic curve, sometime it bounces an making buckling things, but it returns always to the beginning...

Yes, one could say positive and negative branch out away from each other in a line from zero, but that is sort of like only knowing east and west , and no clue to north and south from the zero. I would think in order to touch all points, it must spiral, always in motion.

And as you said it always returns to the beginning. Is that Not, Zero?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

(fpiny)

Yes it's been there for days but I don't know if anyone has taken a crack at it yet. If they did, I missed it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

not that. see my edit above. There is a comment after the (fpiny) thing

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

i am aware of that minute change since the beginning, some thought its made from the desire from the user actually viewing it, others say its the actual reflection/reaction from the creator from that website...
about you to choose...
nevertheless both new parts are interesting, and since i saw the use for this thread (not the website) i am going into both directions.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
mmmm has anyone else seen this topic?

Another parallel earth on the other side of the sun

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they got that wrong, try another parallel universe

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

not that. see my edit above. There is a comment after the (fpiny) thing

Yes in the SOURCE right? Not on the page but in the source it says ---left---

That is what gave me the idea to go left in the other direction, time, alternate universe etc...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Hmmm....
Well, they just announced that they discovered 50(?) new earths.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fraam, could you type what it says here? I refuse to go 'there'.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

(fpiny)

edit: damn, I can't get it to display the comment after (fpiny). Go to the source to see

Are you talking about the commented out: left ! : that is in green?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There is one theory proposed by David Wilcock, based on the physics of Dewey Larson that postulates the existence of a parallel space-time domain (3d of time, 1d of space) that is constantly meshing with our time-space domain. I don't know if there is any connection to the 1234)*---*(4321 thing, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Here a quick presentation of it:

His theory reminds me of Einsteins spooky action but on a greater scale

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is a quite old theory. The parallel earth was supposed to harbor those who didn't make the dimensional shift. It have seen no theoretical proof so far to support this idea and it doesn't resonate with me either. Sounds like hell to me

The parallel domain Wilcock talk about is an energetic one as far as I understand it. Not a physical one. It is interesting to me to the extent to which he touches on the origin of thought and it link it to the existence of a parallel energetic brain. He's right about the energetic structure. His wrong about the organ I think.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
(sigh)... just had to express myself

It was a beautiful expression and it was appreciated..

link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Hmmm....
Well, they just announced that they discovered 50(?) new earths.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fraam, could you type what it says here? I refuse to go 'there'.

Well in that thread they are talking about it being in our solar system on the other side of the sun. That would be impossible that it has not been found with all the satellites and probes. They haven't thought outside of the universal box yet. I left a reply there with Fraams Wilcox video.

link   
ok I give up on trying to really join in here, but this I do know. On the 10 28, I know I will be sitting out in my garden, enjoying the birds that trust me enough to come to me and I will chat with my favorite tree. No wonder how anyone looks at it, I will have had another wonderful day because something great happened on so many levels. Que' Sara, Sara.....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

This is a quite old theory. The parallel earth was supposed to harbor those who didn't make the dimensional shift. It have seen no theoretical proof so far to support this idea and it doesn't resonate with me either. Sounds like hell to me

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

and as I mentioned a bit ago, would that not be Pi in the negative? The other side of zero?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Nicely put. However I still say that the Now is just another illusion that us humans like to think we live in. An octopus lives more in the now than we ever will, due to the nature of our perceptions and how we are biologically built.

So what may be more important than focusing on the "now" is focus on either --

1) Holding no expectations, judgments or assumptions in your mind, when you open that box. It's not what you observe that manifests the cat alive or dead; it's what you expect to observe, or how you phrase the question.

As I was saying earlier, this is why scientific method is flawed: because it starts with a hypothesis. Take away your hypothesis. Don't ask the question, "Will the cat be alive" "Will the cat be dead" "Will the cat be both dead and alive?" "Will there be no cat?" These are all hypotheses.

If you want to know the Truth, don't ask any question at all -- then maybe there will be an elephant in the box instead.

2) Your second option is to deliberately focus your intension on what you would like to see. This is what we mean by embracing love and not fear. Those who think aliens are arriving any day now, or that Elenin will careen into the planet, or that the Illuminatis are plotting to take over the world... that's what they are going to get. 100 monkeys with highly focused intension can derail those particular trains and we can instead have the dawning of a new age of Aquarius (can you hear that song in your head now?).

As always there are two options. It's like Neo in the matrix. He took the pill and he was taking option 1 above -- he saw what was really real. But then he went back into the matrix, taking option 2, to free all the other prisoners.

I don't waste a lot of time on option #1. It's cool and all that, I'm not knocking it. But I've come back down into the matrix on purpose.

Great food for thought!

I agree about the expectation being the determining factor for the outcome of the box.
If the question underlies an expectation, then only not posing the question will not influence the outcome.

Now I am facing a paradox. On one hand, not asking the question at all, will take me to the Truth. On the other hand, without asking the question in the first place, I cannot be aware of the Truth. Or can I?

For example, it is the fundamental question of humanity "Who am I?", that makes the individual self-aware. Or, the other way around... a self-aware being cannot help but ask that question. Without posing that question, I won't be looking for Truth. Some questions must be asked. I guess the trick is in having no expectations as to what will unfold as a consequence of the question.

In the case of the cat, asking "Will the cat be alive", contains the answer within the question, and there is the flaw. Asking "What will happen when I open the box?" will leave all possibilities open. Then we can still have access to the Truth.

Without asking questions, Truth can be there, but there would be no awareness of it on our part.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, that's the one. I could be wrong though...could be some kind of coding comment

top topics

<< 525  526  527    529  530  531 >>

join