It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 534
<< 531  532  533    535  536  537 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe we should focus on this for a time and reflect, no?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb50a51dd01f.png[/atsimg]

Our dreams sweeten the lives of those who don't understand. We stand aside, wishfully, thinking about what could be, and what isn't.

My consciousness goes out at night to heal, not myself, but those who within my empathic bounds who need. Maybe not a physical ailment, maybe not a misalignment of their soul, but I wander through the night in my dreams, healing those who are not whole.

In return, I am content that I have helped someone else.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Step 8: Shadow

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
"All this work and most still don't see the significance in what the manuals have to offer. 5th, soon, rest is almost done."

From source on main page, not sure if its new but 5th soon, might mean 5th manual soon. Not involving rest?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Did someone say shadow? Did anyone watch this vid I posted earlier today

46 & 2

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe we should focus on this for a time and reflect, no?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb50a51dd01f.png[/atsimg]

How did you come by this graphic. It's not the same as on the main page. Did you alter it to help with interpretation? What is your interpretation of the original vs. this version?

Well I guess since manuals are key just throw everything else out the window until one of his meditates so hard our head pops off. Like yesterday, my fantastic 1.5 hr ride through the tunnel that I couldn't get off. Quite scary.

You are still afraid to let go. Your fear binds you to this realm. When you dream, you must realize YOU are in control, and design your own destination.

My advice: Picture a relaxing beach, a calm sunset, and noone around except yourself. Leave all your worldly attachments behind. Picture only you, alone, on that beach, and listen to the sound of the waves in your own imagination. Find yourself. Don't leave that spot, and enjoy the beauty around you. Your imagination is limitless, so start first with calm and peaceful scenarios. Once you find peace in your own mind, you can continue......

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

It all stems back to this link.

It seems others have tried.

Is a message best delivered through 0p3n355 or through experience?
edit on 15-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks druid, you make it sound so easy to do
i havent been trying lately, but i will do that tonight, hopefully i will have some results.
Except, i like the forest, the 'bush'. So peaceful. Anyways, im off for the night, goodluck all with the site.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There's a new keypad. Click the dot outside .[....] on the cat page.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Think it's the same keypad, just different background color. The . leads to /thesafe/

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Should we project unity as one humanity resonating in knowing all aspects of itself in harmony with itself free to create as it desires endless possibilities of exploration? in perhaps a new plane outside of duality where every thing is spontaneous and exactly to be experienced in harmony with all the participants all turned loose to equally cocreate?

Maybe this radiates with the idea of overcoming duality, in a mental way.

This is my thought on it that matter is (dual) in nature, you have such things as hot and cold and so forth. Yet the mind is single, one and is non-dual in nature. (We have both) So the way to bring harmony into our lives is in realizing that all is ONE at the core (God, Mind) and that we are all connected for the fact that we are all in this creation together. Harmony as you show above can only be achieved when we reach this awareness outside of duality. We begin to see then that we are all connected and that we are all 'part' of creation...co-creators.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The base though of where this all comes together, or starts for that matter, is zero. Zero is nether negative nor positive. On either side of zero you can go to infinity, positive or negative, yet still zero remains zero. It is neither the black nor the white. It is more like the gray matter, or the void.

Yes exactly how I would see it also!

Mind/Zero/Core is non-dual in nature so therefore cannot be a black hole or a white hole for it is the center of all that is. All colors combined into one and yet nothing, infinite and eternal. The only thing in creation that cannot be placed within a box of construct, or within a dualistic model, for it is what defines the center of balance between the magnetic sides, the pin that holds it in place, coordinating the spin. It is the thing that balances the magnet and forces it into action. It is the Mind/Core/Reason to which determines all meaning for life.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Must, must, must...

No one must, for all can choose. That is the wonderful thing about the mind. Matter you can restrict in creation, it is limited, but within the mind we can decide for ourselves what is and isn't, or how to see things, or even if we want to see things.

Must is only a reference from someone who has a 'desire' to get a message accross. He then says you must! Yet, even life has many a thing we 'need' to do to survive...yet it is still not a 'must'.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the Alarm clock is flashing faster?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thanks for posting this, it really helped me see things more clearly, I am learning everyday now not to think the 3-dimensional way, I guess, and this was a step in the right direction for me.

Just for the fun of it, the ending of this vid made me think of Bruce Almighty when he has grasped his abilities.

I'm the Alpha, lady! I'M THE OMEGA, BABY!

So true...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just some thoughts on the Oct 28 website:

Contemplating these empty spaces on the website:

1234)* --- *(4321

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

What if these spaces will never be filled? Or that they are meant to have multiple meanings, depending on the viewer. Now if Open were to fill these things in then he would be determining the outcome of thought of how to see reality...yet is it not 'all' thoughts incorporated that determine our reality?

He also wrote this behind the front page:

Your perception is what holds you back. This knowledge cannot be found from investigation of the material. You have GOT to allow a new way of thinking, even if briefly to understand any of it. The manuals are key here, without them, you're stuck in thought. More soon !

He has also here placed the word GOT in bold for it is stating something about the concept to which he is getting accross. In my opinion, no ONE has GOT to do anything...lol. So this is showing that in knowing that we are free thinking, we can determine our reality through 'Choice'. Therefore the spaces would be anything we desired...we can fill in the spaces ourselves. Each with a different perspective of life.

This is the concept I had originally thought Open might be wanting for us to see:

1234)* ONE *(4321

1234 = 10
4321 = 10

1010 takes you to the global consciousness page.
The mirror of 10 is 01...hence the concept of looking in the mirror...when you look in the mirror you see ONE.

You are the ONE who is love, safe, free, seen?

When i'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE. It's hard to feel LOVE nowadays. Can you find where to be FREE ? Wait there, and you'll be SEEN .[OPEN]

However I can only 'presume' that is how Open might see it....and it would not be how I would want to answer it. I would write it this way:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE (in love). It's hard to feel FREE nowadays (without love). Can you find where to be OPEN (to love)? Wait there, and you'll be SEEN (through love). [LOVE]

The answer to all for me is LOVE...so even though I would view opens message, I would still on the other hand feel a different way than what the message might be portraying.

This is the concept and most likely comes down to perception and mind. For open keeps saying that all are too focused on 'matter' meaning the 3d physical stuff instead of the concepts pertaining to mind and thought. The core of who we are.

P.S. When I think of cellar door, the wardrobe and the rabbit hole are all words to relate the concept of a portal to mind.

So what we are looking for is of MIND. Not of matter.
So .[....] could also be MIND. Not just relating to the [OPEN]ing of the box if it were to have multiple meanings.

edit on 15-9-2011 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have not been on the thread because I have been out of town. I feel like a lot has happened since I have been gone. Anyone care to give me the updates? I don't have time at this moment to read 30+ pages.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Here is the wiki page which has alot of what is going on in it:
oct282011.com...
I do not know how long you have been out of town but it might be easier just to move forward with what is on the page now than to look back at what was.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Morning all! Just popping in with an idea that came to me in my dream last night.
What if the "fact" that Pi is unending is what gives the conscious mind free will? That tiny variable that leaves the circle open because we cannot find the exact number is the way in which we are able to manipulate the world around us.
Either Pi has no end, or the day we find the end of Pi, the choices will no longer be there. The circle will be closed and we will no longer be able to influence it's existence.
Maybe science has been looking in the wrong place. The key to life is not contained "within" Pi... the key to life is Pi itself and the fact that the circle is not defined until your conscious mind defines it, thus "free will".

Now to play catch up from yesterday!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Last thing I want to add which might be for the long picture here:

oct282011.com...

Is this the Reichstag Dome:

www.google.nl...< br />

"The Reichstag dome is a large glass dome with a 360 degree view of the surrounding Berlin cityscape. The debating chamber of the Bundestag, the German parliament, can be seen down below. A mirrored cone in the center of the dome directs sunlight into the building, and so that visitors can see the working of the chamber.[1] The dome is open to the public and can be reached by climbing two steel, spiraling ramps that are reminiscent of a double-helix." (wiki)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Blessed be everyone.
It does like the picture on the website, Good Find!!

Namasté

<< 531  532  533    535  536  537 >>

join